Court officials to talk about planned Chico courthouse

Oct 24, 2011 Full story: Chico Enterprise-Record

Kimberly Flener, court executive officer of the Butte County Superior Court, said designers have almost finished preliminary plans for the $76.9 million project in the 200-acre Meriam Park development in east Chico.

Full Story
Angry American

AOL

#1 Oct 26, 2011
Why not build it in Chapman town?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 26, 2011
Do not build it at all! Make Pot legal as it should be. "All" crime would drop by half. Anyone who support the illegality of pot is a criminal. This new court house is a crown for the head of illegality. Judges, lawyers, cops, cartels, ignorant voters they are all the same.
Angry American

AOL

#3 Oct 27, 2011
stephens1949 wrote:
Do not build it at all! Make Pot legal as it should be. "All" crime would drop by half. Anyone who support the illegality of pot is a criminal. This new court house is a crown for the head of illegality. Judges, lawyers, cops, cartels, ignorant voters they are all the same.
Good post ... I agree with that.
Why not build something useful like housing for the poor and homeless

Since: Oct 10

Chico

#4 Oct 27, 2011
Angry American wrote:
<quoted text>
That is such a liberal thing to say!

See, you really are a liberal on just about every issue but race and immigration.

But your solution or cure for liberals, you said, was a noose.

Do you not realize that you are on most subjects a liberal?

Or do you hate yourself most of the time?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#6 Oct 27, 2011
Angry American wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you like that how about we get totally rid of code enforcement along with the building codes so that people can build what they can afford. Zoning laws need to be done away with as well.
Why could not the Veterans Hall on the Esplanade qualify for RDA along with Long John Silver's, "WEED PATCH"? No, Linda Bennett thinks we need more over paid cops and LOW RENT HOUSING, SUBSIDIZED HOUSING..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 5 hr Misty Me 7,968
Review: Oroville Tacos 6 hr Roy T 4
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 20 hr do it here 16,011
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 29 El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
Leslie Bond sentenced to life in prison (Jul '10) Sep 23 RYGAR530 14
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
Oroville Dating
Find my Match

Oroville Jobs

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oroville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oroville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]