Home burning on Bille Road in Paradise

Home burning on Bille Road in Paradise

There are 10 comments on the Oroville Mercury-Register story from Feb 3, 2011, titled Home burning on Bille Road in Paradise. In it, Oroville Mercury-Register reports that:

Fire crews are currently fighting a fire in a single-family home at 1864 Bille Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oroville Mercury-Register.

Made in USA

Gerber, CA

#1 Feb 10, 2011
Today is Feb 11.. this article is from Feb 2..not one comment, no one cares... remove it... you would never leave this in the Chico ER for this long..

Since: Feb 11

United States

#2 Feb 11, 2011
Someone needs to put that fire out !
weak

United States

#3 Feb 11, 2011
weak sauce Or0ville mr

“I'm Not Grumpy, I'm in Pain.”

Since: Feb 09

Butte County

#4 Feb 11, 2011
Oroville MR no longer exists.

The overlords just need to let it die, or let it go to someone who will actually do something with it.

The current situation is just pathetic.
Taxpayer

San Francisco, CA

#5 Feb 12, 2011
Today is Feb. 12 and I tried to start my woodstove with the OR newspaper and the paper is so bad it won't even burn! I get more current news standing on my porch.
Made in USA

Gerber, CA

#6 Feb 14, 2011
South County wrote:
Oroville MR no longer exists.
The overlords just need to let it die, or let it go to someone who will actually do something with it.
The current situation is just pathetic.
Don't you just love it when the "telemarketers" call and want you to subscribe to the MR?? the only thing different than the ER is the front page.. Who gives a rats behind what is going on in Chico? I don't even shop there. I don't care.. We are a big enough "city" to warrent our own paper.. we had a beautiful new building that the paper got built when the jet destroyed their other one...now the County has taken it over.. this is just plain stupid!
bumbo

United States

#7 Feb 14, 2011
hahaha..yes if you are paying for a membership to oroville mr, please stop! one you can get the news on the web site for free, two the paper is so thin with information and facts its not worth reading. oroville mr is on its way out!!
Taxpayer

Antioch, CA

#8 Feb 16, 2011
That house still burning? It's the 16th and I really hope they get it put out soon! Does anyone really subscribe to this rag?
deer hunter

Chico, CA

#9 Feb 16, 2011
WOW.....hope is don't jump the road and head up towards me
Made in USA

Chico, CA

#10 Feb 17, 2011
deer hunter wrote:
WOW.....hope is don't jump the road and head up towards me
Actually, this whole thing is providing some much needed comic relief.. so far no one has blamed the liberals, conservatives, Dems, Repubs, the government, Hispanics, the cops, City Council, Board of Supervisors, Christians, atheists, and on and on and on... sorta nice, actually.. I visit here when I need a laugh.. it's great! I hope he house keeps burning for a long time! Peace!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News of our Past: Lake Brown was possible name ... 22 hr truth 7
News Mosquito fogging planned Tuesday night on south... Mon Here Is One 1
Media lies Jul 24 Usa 5
News City wants Oroville Inn in receivership (Dec '10) Jul 21 Girlabouttown 14
News Oroville man pleads guilty to molesting girl (Apr '10) Jul 13 kjk822 8
News Egbert convicted of second-degree murder (Oct '08) Jul 13 Tammi 6
Anyone know abbi mendoza, 40 years old Jul 4 Melissa95988 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages