Arrest made in attack on former Chico...

Arrest made in attack on former Chico State AS president

There are 8 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Aug 16, 2011, titled Arrest made in attack on former Chico State AS president. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

Police arrested a man Saturday suspected of attempting to kill Joseph Igbineweka, a former Associated Students president at Chico State University.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

Angry American

AOL

#2 Aug 29, 2011
This should be looked into as a hate crime.
It's time Hispanics be held acountable for their crimes against whites and blacks
Ambrose

San Clemente, CA

#3 Aug 29, 2011
Hate crimes apply to heterosexual white guys only.
Angry American

AOL

#4 Aug 30, 2011
Ambrose wrote:
Hate crimes apply to heterosexual white guys only.
Not anymore - Rumor has it that Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton are going to lead a march in the city
Angry is a racist

Menlo Park, CA

#5 Aug 30, 2011
Angry American wrote:
<quoted text>Not anymore - Rumor has it that Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton are going to lead a march in the city
your racist mind should take a trip to Lookout Point
Angry American

AOL

#6 Aug 31, 2011
A black man is stabbed my a Mexican - was it treated as a hate crime? No!

A white man is stabbed by two Mexicans on the bike path - will they be charged with a hate crime? probably not.

It seems Hispanics get preferential treatment when it comes to commiting crimes against whites or blacks.
WHITE ON

Menlo Park, CA

#7 Aug 31, 2011
Angry American wrote:
A black man is stabbed my a Mexican - was it treated as a hate crime? No!
A white man is stabbed by two Mexicans on the bike path - will they be charged with a hate crime? probably not.
It seems Hispanics get preferential treatment when it comes to commiting crimes against whites or blacks.
yea right on bro lets take are country back . NORWAY if thats what it takes!

We are the superior race!
Adolph

United States

#8 Aug 31, 2011
WHITE ON wrote:
<quoted text>yea right on bro lets take are country back . NORWAY if thats what it takes!
We are the superior race!
André Carson, a Democratic representative from Indiana and a member of the Congressional Black Caucus, suggested last week that certain members of the tea party in Congress are indistinguishable from violent racists.

"This is the effort that we're seeing of Jim Crow. Some of these folks in Congress right now would love to see us as second-class citizens," Carson said at a caucus event in Miami on Aug. 22. "Some of them in Congress right now of this tea party movement would love to see you and me ... hanging on a tree."
a Mexican

Menlo Park, CA

#9 Aug 31, 2011
Adolph wrote:
<quoted text>
André Carson, a Democratic representative from Indiana and a member of the Congressional Black Caucus, suggested last week that certain members of the tea party in Congress are indistinguishable from violent racists.
"This is the effort that we're seeing of Jim Crow. Some of these folks in Congress right now would love to see us as second-class citizens," Carson said at a caucus event in Miami on Aug. 22. "Some of them in Congress right now of this tea party movement would love to see you and me ... hanging on a tree."
how about me senor, how about me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dropkick Murphys and Rancid set for July concer... 8 hr West Coast Alert 1
Family Court Corruption (May '12) Mar 22 HollyHaller 5
News Ticks on the rise in Chino Hills State Park (Apr '10) Mar 21 GRANDPA NICOLAI 8
News Vallejo gas prices hit highs not seen in five y... Mar 17 ThomasA 2
News 5 Oroville Dam workers fired after posting pict... Feb 25 scooterman 4
News Museum Talk: Lumber Flumes Part 2 (Mar '10) Feb '17 randy 3
News Museum Talk: Hotels and meals along the road - ... (Jan '11) Feb '17 randy 4

Oroville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages