19,393 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Sevens and seven

Covina, CA

#17163 May 21, 2014
The FBI says its no-tolerance marijuana policy is forcing the agency to turn away its best hacker recruits they so desperately need.

I have to hire a great work force to compete with those cyber criminals, and some of those kids want to smoke weed on the way to the interview.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/ ...

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#17164 May 21, 2014
Steven wrote:
If they light up they might mess up
Other ways to consume pot then lighting it up.
LiteBulb

Covina, CA

#17165 May 21, 2014
Retardo your frigging light bulb
Uppercut

Fairfield, CA

#17166 May 21, 2014
I vote no
Matts

Covina, CA

#17167 May 21, 2014
Still the worst web site pages full of dangerous invasive programs and Cookie monster viruses.
dont smoke

Covina, CA

#17171 May 22, 2014
The FBI Director Says He Can't Find Enough Computer Hackers Who Don't Smoke Weed.
Jenga

Covina, CA

#17172 May 30, 2014
Congress votes to stop prosecuting medical pot users...

Republicans slowly embracing marijuana.
Steven

San Jose, CA

#17174 Jun 1, 2014
Its the devils weed
eight count

Covina, CA

#17175 Jun 1, 2014
Look at all those RNC, GOP, Republican - tea bagger doubters out there still sitting skeets.
The Devil

San Francisco, CA

#17176 Jun 1, 2014
I want my weed back.
Steven

San Jose, CA

#17177 Jun 1, 2014
Say no to heroin
left hook

Fairfield, CA

#17178 Jun 1, 2014
After marijuana is legalized the hippies will want pcp or angel dust next. Voting no on marijuana is voting no on angel dust.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#17179 Jun 1, 2014
left hook wrote:
After marijuana is legalized the hippies will want pcp or angel dust next. Voting no on marijuana is voting no on angel dust.
can you please show us some studies that back up your claim? Since alcohol is much more dangerous, do drinkers start using crack after drinking? I use CBD oil for my condition and it helps a lot, getting me off the pain pills. There are many benefits of Marijuana, can you say that about alcohol?
Clean up

Covina, CA

#17180 Jun 1, 2014
Some pretty stupid poster have left more than their stupid brains behind
left hook

Fairfield, CA

#17181 Jun 1, 2014
Clean up wrote:
Some pretty stupid poster have left more than their stupid brains behind
I think you tripped over them and got a concussion.
Clean up

Covina, CA

#17182 Jun 1, 2014
The heats building so the skitter heads from city hall are posting.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#17183 Jun 2, 2014
left hook wrote:
Voting yes on marijuana = voting no for most legal and illegal inefficacious and actually harmful medication.
If prohibition stop, we can also use efficacious plants which cure addiction, like savia, iboga, etc.

The drug problem originates in prohibition, and will be come back to a minor health problem when prohibition will stop.

It is hard to stop prohibition, because it is the main fuel of banditism and terrorism that some people want us to fear to control us.

Prohibition offers the market of medication to criminals who use them to target the kids, and to make black money, used in part to corrupt politicians and ... continue prohibition. Prohibition makes sense only for bandits, criminals, terrorists, etc.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#17184 Jun 2, 2014
Some drought-stricken rivers and streams in Northern California's coastal forests are being polluted and sucked dry by water-guzzling medical marijuana farms, wildlife officials say - an issue that has spurred at least one county to try to outlaw personal grows.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAL...
vote often

Covina, CA

#17185 Jun 2, 2014
While the voting will show - The heats building so the skitter heads from city hall are posting.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#17186 Jun 2, 2014
The fact that we still let droughts impact us so heavily is not the fault of cannabis, and any attempt at correlating a cause there is completely absurd and asinine. The Earth's surface is 76% water. Water is not a freaking issue. What is an issue is the unjust laws this corrupt entity creates that deny us the energy we desperately need and the benefits of cannabis which even cures cancer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oroville super Walmart project appeals consider... (Dec '10) Nov 13 mikmax 73
Historic Bridge Part of the Virginia Turnpike T... (Apr '14) Nov 5 American Gentlema... 2
Butte vows to defy unfunded mandates: Superviso... (Feb '09) Nov 1 backyard223 22
Gleaners hand out 5,000 pounds of salmom (Nov '10) Oct 25 kathy toledo 7
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) Oct '14 just cause 96
Marvin Markle (Mar '12) Oct '14 Happy 15
Review: Oroville Tacos Oct '14 Roy T 4
Oroville Dating
Find my Match

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oroville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oroville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:45 am PST