Other (explain below)

Do you

Covina, CA

#16838 Jan 9, 2014
Well if you say so, then it has to be.
Really?

Pleasanton, CA

#16839 Jan 10, 2014
So all the anti-smoking efforts go out the window? Makes a lot of sense. I'm just going to tell my grand kids to start smoking. That's what all you idiots are doing.
Your Grandkids

Martinez, CA

#16840 Jan 10, 2014
[QUOTE who="Really?"]So all the anti-smoking efforts go out the window? Makes a lot of sense. I'm just going to tell my grand kids to start smoking. That's what all you idiots are doing.[/QUOTE]

We already are.
Top Loaders

Covina, CA

#16841 Jan 10, 2014
Do you need to do all of that with a top loader?
Hardly Walls

Sonoma, CA

#16842 Jan 10, 2014
God says, and the Blessed Reverend guy sure speaks for God. What he says is " the party is just about over" and "we got to know that why I made the top echelon is so there would be a top echelon and that the lower classes of verminous scroffule would know that for there to be a truly HIGHER class the LOwer class must support, serve, accept, grovel below, not annoy, remain always silent and respectful of the HIGHER CLASS. That is why we have all the money. GOD wants us to be rich and you to be stoopid and poor. Just tellin it like it is. DONT bother us; bother each other all the time so that we can be amused by your rolling in the reek.
Top Loaders

Covina, CA

#16843 Jan 10, 2014
So many top loaders to chose from?
lollers

Satellite Beach, FL

#16844 Jan 12, 2014
[QUOTE who="Really?"]So all the anti-smoking efforts go out the window? Makes a lot of sense. I'm just going to tell my grand kids to start smoking. That's what all you idiots are doing.[/QUOTE]

Are you going to hand them a bottle of booze, can of chew, carton of smokes, and tell them to eat nothing but bacon?

Use your brain. I know change is scary and the propaganda over the years has been designed to do just that, scare you.

Legalizing it doesn't mean everyone has to smoke it.

I'm betting your grand kids are smart and with loving family influence (which it truly sounds like you are) they are going to be encouraged to make good choices.
lollers

Satellite Beach, FL

#16845 Jan 12, 2014
Hardly Walls wrote:
God says, and the Blessed Reverend guy sure speaks for God. What he says is " the party is just about over" and "we got to know that why I made the top echelon is so there would be a top echelon and that the lower classes of verminous scroffule would know that for there to be a truly HIGHER class the LOwer class must support, serve, accept, grovel below, not annoy, remain always silent and respectful of the HIGHER CLASS. That is why we have all the money. GOD wants us to be rich and you to be stoopid and poor. Just tellin it like it is. DONT bother us; bother each other all the time so that we can be amused by your rolling in the reek.
Umm hey! Don't forget who inherits the earth! You might want to take a couple of us poor people for a ride.

I'll go.
Point of Fact

Pleasanton, CA

#16846 Jan 12, 2014
Who pays for the additional lung cancer patients and DUI arrests?
Top Loaders

Covina, CA

#16847 Jan 12, 2014
Top loaders always set the pace and the ending too.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#16848 Jan 12, 2014
Point of Fact wrote:
Good point. Legalization of cannabis would have save many people from developing lung cancer. And many people with lung cancer might have been saved with THC injection. One day, we will have to count the people who are dead or have been injured by the prohibition of drugs.
Either by consuming nasty products in the street, or non efficacious dangerous legal products sold in the pharmacy.
Top Loaders

Covina, CA

#16849 Jan 12, 2014
Top loaders keep it filled to the top.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#16854 Jan 12, 2014
Point of Fact wrote:
Studies have shown that with pot use, the rate of drinking decreases as well as tobacco use, So let them that drink and smoke cigs pay for it, raise the taxes on alcohol and cigs.
Top Loaders

Covina, CA

#16855 Jan 12, 2014
Keep them filled is he motto.
God

San Carlos, CA

#16858 Jan 13, 2014
Hardly Walls wrote:
God says, and the Blessed Reverend guy sure speaks for God. What he says is " the party is just about over" and "we got to know that why I made the top echelon is so there would be a top echelon and that the lower classes of verminous scroffule would know that for there to be a truly HIGHER class the LOwer class must support, serve, accept, grovel below, not annoy, remain always silent and respectful of the HIGHER CLASS.

No.

That is why we have all the money. GOD wants us to be rich and you to be stoopid and poor.

Yes

Just tellin it like it is. DONT bother us; bother each other all the time so that we can be amused by your rolling in the reek.
Si.
Gottem

Covina, CA

#16859 Jan 13, 2014
God said's?

Rollem if you gottem.
lollers

United States

#16860 Jan 15, 2014
Point of Fact wrote:
Use the money we will save by ending prohibition.

The state and federal government spend 20 billion a year on it.
lollers

United States

#16861 Jan 15, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Studies have shown that with pot use, the rate of drinking decreases as well as tobacco use, So let them that drink and smoke cigs pay for it, raise the taxes on alcohol and cigs.
Where are these studies? Sounds. Bit like propaganda to me.

Let's start alcohol prohibition again, hell tobacco too! I'm tired of walking through clouds of stinky cigarette smoke. I'd much prefer people stop being arrested for marijauna.
Skeet Packers

Covina, CA

#16862 Jan 15, 2014
Skeet packers are at it again.
The Dog

San Francisco, CA

#16863 Jan 16, 2014
Woof!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 2 hr theos 2,276
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr mix an match 200,976
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 21 hr free for all 5,081
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sat surfs up 7,955
beating Sep 4 psychomike 1
Council continues Walmart appeals (Dec '10) Sep 3 Andy 49
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) Aug 24 jram1970 88
•••
•••
•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oroville People Search