created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 7, 2010

California

18,713 votes

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
15,221 - 15,240 of 15,929 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
Mike Rammer

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16547
Sep 12, 2013
 
Jerry Lowass wrote:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what the!? Help! Whairs my pipe!? Help! What pipe!? What? So, what pipe? What? Whair? Pipe?
Your pipe is right where I put it last night. Up your ass pipe hole.
Region

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16548
Sep 13, 2013
 
Veteran rocker Neil Young has been banned from the airwaves of a local Canadian radio station after he compared the region to the Japanese city of Hiroshima in the aftermath of the 1945 atomic bomb blast.

Something to do with a nasty oil pipe line from Canadian to Texass?
mark robinson

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16550
Sep 13, 2013
 
George D Horwitz wrote:
I long ago stopped using marijuana, so I am only commenting as a disinterested observer at this point,but there are I think two things worth considering.
1.) Pot's presently against the law, so anyone using it is breaking the law. So if millions of Americans are out breaking that law, might they not be easily led to breaking other laws? I do not favor having such a lax attitude for the law.
Many people think laws are stupid and they break them. Slippery slope.
2.) If we decriminalize marijuana, that might lead to less criminal activity. It might not, but it might.
For twelve years, alcohol was illegal in the United States, and this gave rise to a gangster class we now call The Mafia. It also lead to a more accepting attitude among previously law-abiding citizens toward criminal activities like drug dealing, hiring imigrants without papers, fraudulent lending, tax evasion, the whole enchilada. Many Americans engage in some form of criminal activity, and I am not convinced that changing the rules governing pot will change our attitude at this late date.
Significant opponents of pot law reform include the folks who make beer and liquor.
Says YOU, and frankly, you know nothing.... the rise of lawlessness cannot be traced to prohibition, but to the DEPRESSION.... people got DESPERATE to EAT, so stealing didnt seem so extreme... besides, the populace had witnessed the robber-barrons, the accumulation of OBSCENE wealth by a tiny few, and they wanted what they could get for themselves.... as for drugs, when people are so DEPRESSED that a drug offers relief, a natural market arises that is filled by........ DRUG DEALERS.... you arent very aware, dude. your Glaring generalities are pathetic and wrong.
If more

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16552
Sep 13, 2013
 
If it were S H t it would be sold and smoked.
SMOKEPOTGETFRACK ED

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16553
Sep 13, 2013
 
I am totally against it.. already there are so many alcoholics driving cars, i don't wanna have weeders getting high and driving crazily.
PepTow

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16554
Sep 13, 2013
 
PepTow fixes all that ails you?
Mark Ziplockbook

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16556
Sep 14, 2013
 
Higher and higher. So help me Hana.
Sun spots

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16557
Sep 14, 2013
 
Watch out for the flying sun spots.
Johney Johnjohn

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16558
Sep 15, 2013
 
Fly me to the moon.
Flounders

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16559
Sep 15, 2013
 
Almost as bad as the other floundering topic just rated dumpers/

“8 point Buck”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16560
Sep 15, 2013
 
They should legalize mariguanna and give me some and I'll keep it safe for you.
Flounders

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16561
Sep 15, 2013
 
An unarmed man who was shot and killed by a police officer in North Carolina after a wreck was a former football player for Florida A&M University, school officials said Sunday.
LilFemboi

Wofford Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16563
Sep 16, 2013
 
Look.. Before anyone goes on to hate on me for stating what I have to say, just hear me out?

Okay... So there are pros and cons to the intake of Tri-clones (the crystals of THC that sit upon each bud)
My grandmother uses Marijuana leaves themselves, to soak in hot water, for her feet, due to excessive swelling.. Marijuana is used for more than just to "get a high" with that being said, I use it for the removal of swelling, myself.. along with using it as an ointment for my pain relief. Just because a person mentions Marijuana, it doesn't make them a bad person, or a criminal..

Now, with that being said, whomever never thought of it the way I have, and use it the way i use it, should be ashamed of yourself.. Marijuana is a medicine.. A natural Herb.. NOBODY should smoke it simply for fun.. Use it for relief of pain, and don't use it as a crutch..(like, "oh, it helps me be nice to the world" or "well, i need to get high. I love the head-change"

Let me explain something to you.. Those of you who claim no harm will come from smoking Marijuana is FULL OF CRAP. Inhaling SMOKE in general is bad for you.. Either way, if you add a flame, you're inhaling carbon monoxide, along with THC, and think of it this way, if you don't know what you're doing, you're also smoking timber.. May as well get straw, wrap it up, and smoke it..

Vaporizers are supposed to be the things that eliminate most emissions of carbon monoxide, and are virtually flameless...

Now I am going to go.. because I'm almost positive people are gonna bash me for my name, because i'm a feminine guy.. But look at the reasons of why I posted, NOT my name.. And again, I urge you all to become a little more educated on the subject before bashing eachother.. This thread has turned into more of a flamming argument, instead of the topic at hand.. Stop getting upset over small matters, get a long, and be happy...

If you don't believe Marijuana should be legal, then simply don't post.
Flounders

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16565
Sep 16, 2013
 
I thought the license was free as long as you bring back the head OF ONE THOSE LOUSY COMMINIST POLITICANS.
Girocks

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16566
Sep 18, 2013
 
I love pot! Let's make it leegull!
Flounders

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16567
Sep 18, 2013
 
Just why are posters here, called flounders?

Because a flounder keeps floundering all over themselves.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16568
Sep 18, 2013
 
Flounders wrote:
An unarmed man who was shot and killed by a police officer in North Carolina after a wreck was a former football player for Florida A&M University, school officials said Sunday.
Was he on pot? What is your point here in a pot topic?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16569
Sep 18, 2013
 
LilFemboi wrote:
Look.. Before anyone goes on to hate on me for stating what I have to say, just hear me out?
Okay... So there are pros and cons to the intake of Tri-clones (the crystals of THC that sit upon each bud)
My grandmother uses Marijuana leaves themselves, to soak in hot water, for her feet, due to excessive swelling.. Marijuana is used for more than just to "get a high" with that being said, I use it for the removal of swelling, myself.. along with using it as an ointment for my pain relief. Just because a person mentions Marijuana, it doesn't make them a bad person, or a criminal..
Now, with that being said, whomever never thought of it the way I have, and use it the way i use it, should be ashamed of yourself.. Marijuana is a medicine.. A natural Herb.. NOBODY should smoke it simply for fun.. Use it for relief of pain, and don't use it as a crutch..(like, "oh, it helps me be nice to the world" or "well, i need to get high. I love the head-change"
Let me explain something to you.. Those of you who claim no harm will come from smoking Marijuana is FULL OF CRAP. Inhaling SMOKE in general is bad for you.. Either way, if you add a flame, you're inhaling carbon monoxide, along with THC, and think of it this way, if you don't know what you're doing, you're also smoking timber.. May as well get straw, wrap it up, and smoke it..
Vaporizers are supposed to be the things that eliminate most emissions of carbon monoxide, and are virtually flameless...
Now I am going to go.. because I'm almost positive people are gonna bash me for my name, because i'm a feminine guy.. But look at the reasons of why I posted, NOT my name.. And again, I urge you all to become a little more educated on the subject before bashing eachother.. This thread has turned into more of a flamming argument, instead of the topic at hand.. Stop getting upset over small matters, get a long, and be happy...
If you don't believe Marijuana should be legal, then simply don't post.
I agree, smoking anything can't be beneficial for you. With that said, if you have a disease already, it can't be that harmful for you.
Flounders

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16570
Sep 18, 2013
 
Remember folks, a flounder a day will keep a BAD politician away.
Ras Tom I

Trabuco Canyon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16572
Sep 26, 2013
 
Bob Marley wrote:
Legalize it, don't criticize it.
Peter tosh not bob

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oroville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oroville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••