FlatRock wrote:
Still stacking the skeets are you?
How much did it cost?
Why would anyone 'stack the skeets'?
(I'll pass on the Flat Rock joke.)
Flushed

Monrovia, CA

#16267 Jun 23, 2013
Bingo next Saturday night, get your tickets and cards ahead to time.
demetri

Sunnyvale, CA

#16268 Jun 24, 2013
Just my two cents: We have been fighting this war on drugs for decades. All it has done is get people killed and cost the United States billions if not trillions of tax dollars. The result is we are no closer to ending the war on drugs than we were decades ago. So can we get a reality check and at least legalize marijuana. That will create a multitude of jobs and bring in millions of tax dollars that can be used to fight the war on cocaine/heroin/meth. Let's focus our attention on fighting those drugs verses marijuana.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#16269 Jun 24, 2013
demetri wrote:
Just my two cents: We have been fighting this war on drugs for decades. All it has done is get people killed and cost the United States billions if not trillions of tax dollars. The result is we are no closer to ending the war on drugs than we were decades ago. So can we get a reality check and at least legalize marijuana. That will create a multitude of jobs and bring in millions of tax dollars that can be used to fight the war on cocaine/heroin/meth. Let's focus our attention on fighting those drugs verses marijuana.
marijuana makes you brain dead, stupid. capitol hill is full of these drug addicts. and look at how they are running the country.

brain dead, stupid.

and you want to legalize the stuff? so, how long have you been smoking the stuff?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#16270 Jun 24, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
marijuana makes you brain dead, stupid. capitol hill is full of these drug addicts. and look at how they are running the country.
brain dead, stupid.
and you want to legalize the stuff? so, how long have you been smoking the stuff?
You sound brain dead! I doubt the rich folks running the country are stooping down to pot and giving up the coke. You have your drugs mixed up.

Since: Jun 13

Sacramento, CA

#16271 Jun 24, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
marijuana makes you brain dead, stupid.
Marijuana make u brain dead, stupid HAHAHAHAHAHA...that are one of the funnyest thing I heard in a long time my frend. U sound just like my son he in 3rd grade HAHAHAHA So who the one who are brain dead again my frend? HAHAHAHAHAHA
spiffy

Monrovia, CA

#16272 Jun 24, 2013
M82091 and the horse you road in on.

Sacramento, CA

#16273 Jun 24, 2013
spiffy wrote:
M82091 and the horse you road in on.
I have no idea what yore are trying say but Im tell you that you spelling road?? No my frend you spell *rode...the horse you "rode" in on...there...I teech you how spell rode. If you needing more English class lesson Im be here I teech you some more yore own language ok?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Elk Grove, CA

#16274 Jun 24, 2013
Mahmoud Abdullah wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what yore are trying say but Im tell you that you spelling road?? No my frend you spell *rode...the horse you "rode" in on...there...I teech you how spell rode. If you needing more English class lesson Im be here I teech you some more yore own language ok?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOL...funny Dan
Pig farmers

Monrovia, CA

#16275 Jun 24, 2013
USA and it's ALLIES are using pig fat DIPPED BULLETS to take down Muslim enemy's of the united states.

Killing them twice is good, can't go but to he ll.

Elk Grove, CA

#16276 Jun 24, 2013
Pig farmers wrote:
USA and it's ALLIES are using pig fat DIPPED BULLETS to take down Muslim enemy's of the united states.
Killing them twice is good, can't go but to he ll.
You really should smoke pot.
Pork Bullets

Monrovia, CA

#16277 Jun 24, 2013
Muslim behead a solder at woolwich, you can't judge all Muslims by the actions of a few extremists.
One preacher threaten to burn the Koran, Death to America from those same peace loving Muslims.
That's why pork bullets were made and used.

Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite.

Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

Must be anti-American if it's removed.
Eric

Barstow, CA

#16278 Jun 24, 2013
When is the Eric is driving to Claremont, California?
CoverUP

Monrovia, CA

#16279 Jun 25, 2013
More bull is being posted on this SITE than ever before. Mostly from outside competing interests and or inside political ding-bats.
calweta

Dinuba, CA

#16280 Jun 25, 2013
Please fo

Missoula, MT

#16281 Jun 25, 2013
What the hell are you people talking about? yes what is wrong with smoking some stuff that was on this earth since the beginning of time?
Slow roast

Monrovia, CA

#16282 Jun 25, 2013
M82091 and the horse you road in on, read it or dry it.

Sacramento, CA

#16283 Jun 25, 2013
Slow roast wrote:
M82091 and the horse you road in on, read it or dry it.
What yore next name going be my frend? You can start call me Professor Abdullah Im one who teeching you how spell and write HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Elk Grove, CA

#16285 Jun 25, 2013
Cowboy Dan wrote:
And if the Azusa Fink doesn't like it R Fire will punch him in his nasal passage.
good one Mahmoud. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr broombroom 200,977
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 13 hr scoop 2,273
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Thu zhuzhamm 5,079
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 17 Blazing saddles 7,954
beating Sep 4 psychomike 1
Council continues Walmart appeals (Dec '10) Sep 3 Andy 49
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) Aug 24 jram1970 88
•••
•••
•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oroville People Search