• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
14,861 - 14,880 of 15,963 Comments Last updated 18 hrs ago
Gueedhaa

Covina, CA

#16097 May 4, 2013
Not much but at least it's something, where else would it be?

Other than in some buried New Mexico treasure hunting map?
CROC

Dinuba, CA

#16098 May 5, 2013
Spark her bob barker
Droopy Limbaugh

Covina, CA

#16099 May 5, 2013
Rush Limbaugh that drug smuggler of his limp member pills, he is nothing more than a freak anyway.

Something like the snow powder kid on Deliverance, and what's with the wires coming out of Rush Limbaugh's head anyway.

Maybe it's control signals from his Islamic/Muslim friend Grover Norquist?

RNC, GOP, Republican and Tea Party supporter Rush Limbaugh May Leave Cumulus Ad Loss radio network's CEO blames 'slutgate' advertiser boycott for financial losses.
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

#16101 May 6, 2013
70 years of prohibition. The real question is "how is it that in the land of the free, people have been able to tolerate prohibition even more than one hour?".

We have just betrayed the spirit of the founders of America.

I can understand a law which enforces the presence of warning about possible secondary effect of some medication. I cannot tolerate a government telling me what is good or bad to me. This is a private question concerning me, my doctor, or my priest. Not the states, nor the feds.

It is two times more shameful today, as quite numerous evidences exist that prohibition was just fear selling and special interests, as we can see that the war of drugs is far worst for our kids than any drugs could ever be.

Prohibition is not even the real problem. The problem is the mentality, the lack of education and the innumeracy, which has made the propaganda working.

If the money used by the prohibitionist was used in education, we would already walk on Mars, and be far more healthy at many levels (economical, ecological, ethical, physical, mental, spiritual, etc.).

Prohibition is only a criminal technique to steal money, not to invest in any genuine prospects.

It must and will end. The sooner the better.
DogDays

Covina, CA

#16102 May 6, 2013
What's with the wires coming out of Rush Limbaugh's head anyway.

Maybe it's control signals from his Islamic/Muslim friend Grover Norquist?

RNC, GOP, Republican and Tea Party supporter Rush Limbaugh May Leave Cumulus Ad Loss radio network's CEO blames 'slutgate' advertiser boycott for financial losses.
Gustavo

United States

#16103 May 6, 2013
For all you potheads that aren't too far doped out this morning. "SCOC: California cities can ban dope shops".

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Commander Bunny

Maywood, CA

#16104 May 6, 2013
Forget smokesbops let's ban penis smoking.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#16105 May 6, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
For all you potheads that aren't too far doped out this morning. "SCOC: California cities can ban dope shops".
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Okay, what is your point? So what?
Happy Police State

Cantonment, FL

#16106 May 6, 2013
That he's on the side of "Law&Order", and hopes the Fed keeps screwing with "potheads" trying to follow the rules and leaves his illegal immigrant trafficking business alone?
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, what is your point? So what?
Or that a few "power brokers" in stupid little local governments can manipulate the system to deny the Will of the People?

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16107 May 6, 2013
Bruno24 wrote:
70 years of prohibition. The real question is "how is it that in the land of the free, people have been able to tolerate prohibition even more than one hour?".
We have just betrayed the spirit of the founders of America.
I can understand a law which enforces the presence of warning about possible secondary effect of some medication. I cannot tolerate a government telling me what is good or bad to me. This is a private question concerning me, my doctor, or my priest. Not the states, nor the feds.
It is two times more shameful today, as quite numerous evidences exist that prohibition was just fear selling and special interests, as we can see that the war of drugs is far worst for our kids than any drugs could ever be.
Prohibition is not even the real problem. The problem is the mentality, the lack of education and the innumeracy, which has made the propaganda working.
If the money used by the prohibitionist was used in education, we would already walk on Mars, and be far more healthy at many levels (economical, ecological, ethical, physical, mental, spiritual, etc.).
Prohibition is only a criminal technique to steal money, not to invest in any genuine prospects.
It must and will end. The sooner the better.
Well written.

Do you all realize that whatever states do, the Feds will eventually crush that freedom.
The only answer is to get the feds out of it.
This petition does just that, giving the people of each state the right to decide what they want.
That way, the feds get money, the people get the freedom, so those who are against it will also have that freedom.

THIS might be a huge win for the American people = the people defeat the feds and states become more powerful.
This is BIG.
Sign the petition:
(next post)

Location hidden

#16108 May 6, 2013
Best Marijuana Legalization Strategy
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T2SKK5D...
Top Stories
UG workers

Covina, CA

#16109 May 6, 2013
Senate passes bill allowing states to tax online sales, this could have been for medical hemp too?

Either way this will cause some if not all to go underground.
jamie hancock

Turlock, CA

#16110 May 6, 2013
yes make it legal almost everybody smokes it any way, wake up pot is here to stay if you anti pot people want something yell about look at alcohol, alcohol makes people stupid , have you ever heard of any one smoking pot and crashing there car into another one and killing innocent people? probably not, but have you ever heard of any one getting drunk and crashing there car and killing innocent people ? I rest my case.
HiddenSpring

Covina, CA

#16112 May 7, 2013
Where goes the money then follow it to the source, but when the source dries up what's next?

Location hidden

#16113 May 8, 2013
UG workers wrote:
Senate passes bill allowing states to tax online sales, this could have been for medical hemp too?
Either way this will cause some if not all to go underground.
Don’t kid yourself, there is no underground. The feds know almost everything we do. They’re just making sure that when they declare that the USA is a police state, nobody will be able to fight back.

Evidently everybody who sells online will have to figure the different taxes for each state.
The ‘sheeple’ will obey, like good little children, as the feds keep squeezing. The masses are ALL waiting for somebody else to fight their battles for them, so they don’t have to get off their lazy azzes and OMG! protest. How radical! What would the neighbors think?

Kids, stop protesting. You’re fighting your parents’ battle. Don’t let the older generations of parasites feed off you, send you to insane wars, or use you to fight the battles they should have been fighting all their lives.
(next post)

Location hidden

#16114 May 8, 2013
American parents sacrifice their children
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TH99F0TM0DLKBVH...
US News

Blame teachers - they Knew…& hurt our kids
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TADJGE...
US Politics

Homelessness Kills!
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TP67RE...

No reason to protest? Nuts!
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TDV893...
US News

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#16115 May 8, 2013
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t kid yourself, there is no underground. The feds know almost everything we do. They’re just making sure that when they declare that the USA is a police state, nobody will be able to fight back.
Evidently everybody who sells online will have to figure the different taxes for each state.
The ‘sheeple’ will obey, like good little children, as the feds keep squeezing. The masses are ALL waiting for somebody else to fight their battles for them, so they don’t have to get off their lazy azzes and OMG! protest. How radical! What would the neighbors think?
Kids, stop protesting. You’re fighting your parents’ battle. Don’t let the older generations of parasites feed off you, send you to insane wars, or use you to fight the battles they should have been fighting all their lives.
(next post)
Exactly, that's why the feds don't want pot sold off of shelves. They want to document who makes the purchases.
bawitabawitabawi tabaw

Cantonment, FL

#16116 May 8, 2013
It ought to be like tomatoes- grow 'em in your own backyard.

Anything else is bullshit.
BugAway

Covina, CA

#16117 May 8, 2013
Tomato Worm is more like it!

Bug away.
Bubba Craft_Taxi Driver

Cantonment, FL

#16118 May 8, 2013
WTF are you gibbering about?
BugAway wrote:
Tomato Worm is more like it!
Bug away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 9 hr go away 5,007
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr Soaked good 200,593
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) Aug 24 jram1970 88
Recent reports of bodies found/murders in Orovi... Aug 19 Justsaying 1
Review: VALLEY HOME CENTERS Aug 16 Scott Alexander 1
Review: Oroville Tacos Aug 9 Steve M 1
•••
•••
Oroville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oroville Jobs