San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

. Other businesses, besides the production of alcoholic beverages, that used alcohol were ruined. Deitch claims that the big oil interests, like Rockefeller (Standard Oil) and Mellon (Gulf Oil) demonized alcohol, not on propagandized moral grounds, but to eliminate competition. The automobile industry was in its infancy and they wanted to corner the market on energy, so they devised a plan to knock out the competition of alcohol powered vehicles.
Later, in 1937, after relentless lobbying, they did the same thing with hemp, and through deception and demonization of marijuana, hemp was outlawed. Hemp contains only miniscule trace amounts of THC (the active agent in marijuana), yet it is considered a ‘controlled substance’.
Hemp is a low maintenance plant that needs no pesticides or herbicides, and can produce oil, paper products, biodegradable plastics, medicine and textiles (it is also a super nutritious food). Because the Robber Barons (Rockefeller and Mellon- oil, DuPont- chemicals and Hearst- paper) were threatened, they joined together to outlaw hemp.
Hemp was later needed during WWII, so its cultivation was allowed in the US. Hemp was a threat to the Rockefellers not only because it produces oil, but also because Cannibis has uses as a medicine, thereby threatening their pharmaceutical drug monopoly. Nelson Rockefeller, as governor of New York, in 1973, established marijuana as a Schedule I narcotic drug, through the “Rockefeller Drug Laws” which had harsh penalties for the possession and sale of drugs (including marijuana) that could result in a sentence of 15 years to life. As other States followed suit, this became the cornerstone of America’s abysmal ‘War on Drugs’.(11)
California was the first State to defy the federal government in de-criminalizing marijuana for medical use, through the 10th Amendment (States’ rights). Fourteen other States have followed suit. California will be vote on marijuana legalization in November; this may pass because the government wants to tax it. Ironically, in 2006, a bill to allow hemp farming passed both houses of the California legislature, but collectivist Arnold Schwarzenegger, in another act of cowardice, vetoed the bill because he said that marijuana and hemp are indistinguishable under federal law. Hemp could go a long way toward saving California’s bankrupt economy.
Fifteen other States have introduced or enacted legislation to grow hemp, but they fear the federal Drug Enforcement Agency.(12)
Interestingly, California will have an initiative on the ballot in November to legalize marijuana. This means that if it passes, anyone can smoke marijuana for any reason, as opposed to limiting it to medical marijuana use. This is important for 2 reasons; first, it would open the door for hemp cultivation for food, oil, natural plastics, paper, etc. The second reason this is important is because it would nullify the federal drug law, thus enforcing the Tenth Amendment for state sovereignty.
Thanks to F. William Engdahl, author of “Seeds of Destruction” for all of his fine research and articles.
For more information, pleas visit www.MorphCity.com
1 http://www.theholisticoption.com/Pages/Video_...
2. http://www.naturalnews.com/028638_EPA_water_s...
&fe ature=related
4. www. MorphCity.com < http://MorphCity.com >
5. http://www.mindfully.org/GE/2005/Geopolitics-...
6. http://www.newdemocracyworld.org/Bill-Gates-3...
7. http://www.realityzone.com/hiddenagenda2.html
8. http://www.infowars.com/murder-of-the-interne...
9. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Revolution
10. http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php...
11. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockefeller_drug...
12. http://www.naturalnews.com/020625_hemp_farmin...
This article was posted: Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 11:10 am
BIG johnson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

i cant even read you lame & paranoid diatribe

it bores me, after the first sentence

we lavish money the least capable people in our society with EBT cards ,..welfare SNAP program and social security disability and SECTION EIGHT housing

we encourage them to reproduce ,...

your paranoia is unfounded ,....
the dumber you are today ,...the more food and government hand outs you will receive ,...
the 'powers at large' are purposely dumbing down the nation ,...
Claudia

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

•Trials Bikes
These specialized competition bikes are tailor made for trials events, in which motorcycles are maneuvered around offroad or man-made obstacles, and riders are penalized if their feet touch the ground. Extremely lightweight, trials bikes lack seats and feature stiffer suspension than most dirtbikes.
Faria

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Just legalize it already!
Overages

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Glendora Police seized over 400 marijuana plants in various stages of maturity in an industrial park in Glendora, California April 03, 2013 Wednesday night.

The marijuana plants were discovered during a narcotics investigation in the 2000 block of E. Gladstone Street.
cisc of the krap

Lisle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

i am so incredibly sick and tire of the whole liberal agenda

the LIBs at facebook and GE / general electric pay NO taxes either ,..

progrisive warren buffet owes millions in back taxes ,...

i am bored with all this gay marriage crap ,...

the lazy dopers

the millions of democrat voters living off welfare from cradle to grave ,...

the idiotic global warming / greenies ,...

the greedy labor unions ,...

fuck it all

America really is starting to suck

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

The Only Real Slim Shady wrote:
Mary Jane is naturally grown. It is something that can grow without the help of man. So why is it illegal? TAXES!!! Many want it and the government cannot tax it for it can be grown anywhere inside and out. Until the government can find a fool proof plan to tax it, they will deem it illegal so they can get money from everyone in fines.
the reason why mary jane is illegal is because it makes a person brain dead.

and anyone with half a brain knows that we cannot have brain dead people running around all over the place because it wouldn't make for a stable world.

look at what is happening already on capitol hill and around the globe?

all because of brain dead people.
Bruno24

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been brainswashed, I'm afraid. I am relatively old, living in a place where many people smoke it, and I have never seen anyone having any problem with it. I would say that consumer of pot have a better life than consumer of legal tranquilizers, or even alcohol.
I have done research on marijuana for about 40 years, and I have never found a paper showing something bad in it, and not containing awful error in logic and statistics. On the contrary, there are plenty evidence that pot has been made illegal to harass mexicans immigrate, to cut out the competition between hemp and oil, with respect to many industrial applications, and to give jobs to those who prohibited alcohol. The whole war on drugs is only a trojan horse to put criminals into power, and the very idea to make a medication illegal is utter nonsense, as it give the market to newly created criminals, which will target the kids directly.
There are never been more than incidental problem of abuse of medication, and the real danger of drugs is a direct product of the prohibition policy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been brainswashed, I'm afraid. I am relatively old, living in a place where many people smoke it, and I have never seen anyone having any problem with it. I would say that consumer of pot have a better life than consumer of legal tranquilizers, or even alcohol.
I have done research on marijuana for about 40 years, and I have never found a paper showing something bad in it, and not containing awful error in logic and statistics. On the contrary, there are plenty evidence that pot has been made illegal to harass mexicans immigrate, to cut out the competition between hemp and oil, with respect to many industrial applications, and to give jobs to those who prohibited alcohol. The whole war on drugs is only a trojan horse to put criminals into power, and the very idea to make a medication illegal is utter nonsense, as it give the market to newly created criminals, which will target the kids directly.
There are never been more than incidental problem of abuse of medication, and the real danger of drugs is a direct product of the prohibition policy.
you are a perfect example of what I mean by brain dead.

look at what you are saying. quote, "real danger of drugs is a direct product of the prohibition policy."????

brain dead.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
and anyone with half a brain knows that we cannot have brain dead people running around all over the place because it wouldn't make for a stable world.
look at what is happening already on capitol hill and around the globe?
all because of brain dead people.
Prove it.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

The Only Real Slim Shady wrote:
Mary Jane is naturally grown. It is something that can grow without the help of man. So why is it illegal? TAXES!!! Many want it and the government cannot tax it for it can be grown anywhere inside and out. Until the government can find a fool proof plan to tax it, they will deem it illegal so they can get money from everyone in fines.
well said. It's always about the money.
DanFogole

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Looks like the bible thumpers are out voted again!

Next problem to solve.
Bruno24

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a perfect example of what I mean by brain dead.
look at what you are saying. quote, "real danger of drugs is a direct product of the prohibition policy."????
brain dead.
Insulting your opponent makes your point much weaker.

I have already provide the references. You seem to prefer not to inform yourself.

Consult for example

http://www.leap.cc/

and the references therein. I am afraid that you are just denying the evidences.
Raked and cut

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

The position has already been established and your wrong!

Bible thumper!
Looking Stewed

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

It could have went off anywhere he was just sitting down at the STRIP BAR table it could have accidentally been going off.

He could have accidentally shot anybody, said the strip club bar employee.
the truth

Santa Rosa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Legalizing marijuana will effectively put thousands of unskilled nomads out of work in northern Ca.. the cottage industry that is marijuana in this state keeps many people from having to rely on social services for survival. If legslization takes place Santa Rosa in particular (being the northernmost source for social services) will take the brunt of the influx of unskilled and out of work marijuana workers coming out of the hills. If this goes through we are going to be faced with a nor cal surge in the homeless population with a correlated increase in the crime rate.
Foreward

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Still looking foreword to the next days worth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Insulting your opponent makes your point much weaker.
I have already provide the references. You seem to prefer not to inform yourself.
Consult for example
http://www.leap.cc/
and the references therein. I am afraid that you are just denying the evidences.
calling someone brain dead is not an insult, it is a statement of fact.

as for being informed.. one only needs to read the daily news to be informed.

examples of what I mean by being brain dead..

1) politicians saying that quote, "you don't enforce bad laws, you fix them."
2) liberals saying quote, "we don't have a debt problem because all we need to do is print more money."
3) politicians saying quote, "we don't lie, our change in opinion is due to evolution."

BRAIN DEAD 100%.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it.
I don't need to prove anything.

BECAUSE the examples confirming my claim are all around. one only needs to open their eyes to see what I'm saying is true.

capitol hill is full of brain dead people.

..what do you call it when congress votes a law in, but the same congress doesn't enforce it?

..what do you call it when congress won't force rangel to resign when he committed felony fraud. but allow snipes to go to prison for 3 years for the same crime?

..what do you call it when congress won't submit a budget when the law requires that they do so?

..what do you call it when congress outsources all our jobs when we have double digit unemployment in the usa?

..what do you call it when congress allows our own industries to go bankrupt when those industries are vital to the security of our nation?

..what do you call it when congress contemplates allowing our ports to be bought out by muslims from the middle east?

..what do you call it when congress contemplates allowing our military machines to be built by a foreign nation?

I call it being BRAIN DEAD! others would call it criminal.

the list goes on....
Duess

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Do you pay to play, also?

Then join the agriculture-growers union.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 hr what up doc 200,578
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 17 hr Bee Keepers 4,977
Recent reports of bodies found/murders in Orovi... Tue Justsaying 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon Mudflys to 7,901
Review: VALLEY HOME CENTERS Aug 16 Scott Alexander 1
Review: Oroville Tacos Aug 9 Steve M 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Aug 6 starbucks 2,262

Search the Oroville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oroville News, Events & Info