Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#15546 Mar 11, 2013
Cowboy Dan wrote:
Alas, a cop I'm not. But if I ever see that vermin pervert Riccky, I'll make a citizen's arrest. A quick trial with a jury of one, then disembowelment. But, don't worry Riccky. You're a gutless coward and thus have no bowels.
This is about pot, what is your opinion? You are the gutless coward that talks big insulting behind a keyboard that never adds anything to the topix. Did it hit a nerve? Trying to run now pig.

Elk Grove, CA

#15548 Mar 11, 2013
Cowboy Dan wrote:
OK. 1. You're a potted crackhead. 2. You're ugly.
thanks for proving me right again. lol. How long u been an elk grove cop?
SpreadO

Covina, CA

#15549 Mar 11, 2013
GE, Pfizer, Microsoft, Apple And Other Major US Corporations Are Parking cash in the amount of Millions or is it Billions Abroad To Avoid Paying USA Taxes.
Parker

West Covina, CA

#15550 Mar 11, 2013
yes
TimeTo Go

Covina, CA

#15551 Mar 11, 2013
The Department of Fish and Game - its original name - was commissioned by the governor in 1871.

The agency came about as a result of the Gold Rush.

Travelers took over wilderness areas and destroyed river systems while poachers targeted too many bears.

The governor decided there needs to be checks and balances.

It's time for them to GO away and save the tax payers of the state of California Millions of dollars.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#15554 Mar 13, 2013
TimeTo Go wrote:
The Department of Fish and Game - its original name - was commissioned by the governor in 1871.
The agency came about as a result of the Gold Rush.
Travelers took over wilderness areas and destroyed river systems while poachers targeted too many bears.
The governor decided there needs to be checks and balances.
It's time for them to GO away and save the tax payers of the state of California Millions of dollars.
So the irresponsible idiots and redneck yokels can run rampant on public lands and rivers and destroy whatever is in their path? Don't hold your breath!

Elk Grove, CA

#15555 Mar 13, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>So the irresponsible idiots and redneck yokels can run rampant on public lands and rivers and destroy whatever is in their path? Don't hold your breath!
another good reason to make pot legal, so we can clear our public lands of cartels and gangs growing pot there.

“Boing, boing, boing, boing,”

Since: Aug 08

#15557 Mar 13, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>another good reason to make pot legal, so we can clear our public lands of cartels and gangs growing pot there.
I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling teenagers.
Trummeled

Covina, CA

#15559 Mar 13, 2013
Same bunch of ignorant posters.
rob

Klamath Falls, OR

#15560 Mar 13, 2013
they were thinking about making garlic illegal too, after all it is a medicine, a natural antibiotic.
although my doctor said there is no research proving so, yet research costs billions of dollars and they can't sell garlic for $20 a clove like they do medicine,

they won't make pot legal

they will make riding bikes illegal first like they did in hitler's day
Forkayed

Covina, CA

#15562 Mar 13, 2013
What will happen here is a bunch of lazy old men will siut around and cry in their alcohol drinks and threaten to defeat the Decocrats and stop all their progress.

CA State Sen. Bob Huff will discuss working with the Democrat super-majority at a San Gabriel Valley Lincoln Club event at 7:30 a.m. March 15, 2013 Friday in the Ferrero Room of the Pacific Palms Hotel, 1 Industry Hills Parkway.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#15563 Mar 14, 2013
Forkayed wrote:
What will happen here is a bunch of lazy old men will siut around and cry in their alcohol drinks and threaten to defeat the Decocrats and stop all their progress.
CA State Sen. Bob Huff will discuss working with the Democrat super-majority at a San Gabriel Valley Lincoln Club event at 7:30 a.m. March 15, 2013 Friday in the Ferrero Room of the Pacific Palms Hotel, 1 Industry Hills Parkway.
Yep, they will siut around and defeat the Decocrats. WOW !!! Fire off another torpedo and fill us full of your wisdom!
Forkedya

Covina, CA

#15564 Mar 14, 2013
What will happen here is a bunch of lazy old men will sit around and cry in their alcohol drinks and threaten to defeat the Decocrats and stop all their progress.

A noted lazy one will be Douglas Boyd of Glendora. Ca. just take on look at him and it's fat cat written all over him.

Alabama pig farmers know a lot, do ya?
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#15565 Mar 14, 2013
Forkedya wrote:
Alabama pig farmers know a lot, do ya?
We do teach people how to spell..........unlike some states.
Ballots

Covina, CA

#15566 Mar 15, 2013
Who said there was another vote taken?
Dullerds

La Puente, CA

#15569 Mar 21, 2013
Tea-Party propaganda director was a Facists, like Hitler and Moosoline.
Nice Nazi = Tea Party
A Feral Ghoul

Columbia, SC

#15571 Mar 22, 2013
I want it to be legalized, but people like me would stop going to Amsterdam...
Press red

La Puente, CA

#15572 Mar 22, 2013
Panama red is looking for you.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#15574 Mar 22, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>another good reason to make pot legal, so we can clear our public lands of cartels and gangs growing pot there.
the best reason to make pot legal is that it will save people from jail in the less enlightened places, and cure cancer everywhere, at the same time.
90% CBD oil does indeed kill cancer cells.
it has shown promise in at least three separate studies.
CBD oil is much less psychotropic than delta 9 thc.
WOW!!.... it is no wonder big pharma has been lobbying against medicinal MJ!! it isnt just about patients smoking it for glaucoma or aids, or to ease the symtoms of cancer.
rawly ingested CBD oil ACTUALLY fights cancer and has been shown to compleatly BEAT it!!.
no need for chemo means a lot of lost profits!!
dont ya think??
too bad our health care system is so geared towards profit.
otherwise this cure would have already saved millions of lives world wide........ shame on them!!
ps: my brother in law is currently beating agressive prostate cancer with CBD oil.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#15575 Mar 22, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
the best reason to make pot legal is that it will save people from jail in the less enlightened places, and cure cancer everywhere, at the same time.
90% CBD oil does indeed kill cancer cells.
it has shown promise in at least three separate studies.
CBD oil is much less psychotropic than delta 9 thc.
WOW!!.... it is no wonder big pharma has been lobbying against medicinal MJ!! it isnt just about patients smoking it for glaucoma or aids, or to ease the symtoms of cancer.
rawly ingested CBD oil ACTUALLY fights cancer and has been shown to compleatly BEAT it!!.
no need for chemo means a lot of lost profits!!
dont ya think??
too bad our health care system is so geared towards profit.
otherwise this cure would have already saved millions of lives world wide........ shame on them!!
ps: my brother in law is currently beating agressive prostate cancer with CBD oil.
YOUR brother beating cancer with CBD oil????

it's amazing the lies that drug addicts will go to to get their hits.

bro, the reason why illicit drugs are prohibited is because they make you brain dead. everybody knows this. EVEN YOU.

I lived in Berkeley when the rage was marijuana, lsd, etc. I've seen the harm the stuff does to a person.

no way should any illicit drugs be legalized.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Review: Oroville Tacos Sep 25 MarmotaCaligata 3
Leslie Bond sentenced to life in prison (Jul '10) Sep 23 RYGAR530 14
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
beating Sep 4 psychomike 1
Oroville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Oroville Jobs

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oroville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oroville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]