Oroville teen killed by hit-run driver

Oroville teen killed by hit-run driver

There are 8 comments on the Oroville Mercury-Register story from Nov 16, 2010, titled Oroville teen killed by hit-run driver. In it, Oroville Mercury-Register reports that:

An Oroville teenager is dead after a predawn hit-and-run accident Tuesday near the Nelson Avenue entrance to the County Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oroville Mercury-Register.

Dandy

Oroville, CA

#1 Nov 17, 2010
I hope this driver is found and made an example of. Hit and run, killed a kid. I hope you do prison time.
Coach Paul

Sacramento, CA

#2 Nov 17, 2010
I hope they catch this person I coached this young man in youth football he was a good kid. Rest in peace juggernot
kad

Chico, CA

#3 Nov 17, 2010
One of our own kids gets killed and I almost missed this little blip of a report.
Coach Paul

Magalia, CA

#4 Nov 17, 2010
This young man didnt deserve this the person you know what youve done come forward dont be marked has a coward because leaving this boy to die in the street was a Cowardly thing to do! He was 18 years old a whole life a head of him until you came along and took it from him do the right thing and come forward and turn yourself in!
Can not begin to express

Forest Ranch, CA

#5 Nov 17, 2010
Can not begin to express how tragic, sad, senseless. I did not know this kid, doesn't matter. Blessings to his family. May he rest in peace.
unknown

Chico, CA

#6 Nov 23, 2010
I go to CDS. Alot of my friends knew you angelo... much love... rest in peace homie. also alot of people say its because angelo stole pot plants or something. but thats all the info i have. R.I.P. Angelo, all the kids at cds went to your tree and thomas and doug made you a poster, but we all visited you man. much love.
another one bite the dust

Chico, CA

#7 Nov 23, 2010
unknown wrote:
I go to CDS. Alot of my friends knew you angelo... much love... rest in peace ****. also alot of people say its because angelo stole pot plants or something. but thats all the info i have. R.I.P. Angelo, all the kids at cds went to your tree and thomas and doug made you a poster, but we all visited you man. much love.
Keepum coming
Morgan myers

Redding, CA

#8 Jul 17, 2012
He was a great young man just trying to make something out of life and he loved his family very much i have much hatred toward the coward that took your young life and I pray god punishes you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News of our Past: Lake Brown was possible name ... Jul 30 RiccardoFire 8
News Mosquito fogging planned Tuesday night on south... Jul 27 Here Is One 1
Media lies Jul 24 Usa 5
News City wants Oroville Inn in receivership (Dec '10) Jul 21 Girlabouttown 14
News Oroville man pleads guilty to molesting girl (Apr '10) Jul 13 kjk822 8
News Egbert convicted of second-degree murder (Oct '08) Jul 13 Tammi 6
Anyone know abbi mendoza, 40 years old Jul 4 Melissa95988 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages