Lookout Point claims another life

Full story: Oroville Mercury-Register

For the first time since Butte County took possession of a portion of Lookout Point, someone has gone over the cliff to his death.
Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Jun 12, 2013
Who Cares

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

Judged:

You fugging reporters make it worse by sensationalizing each and every suicide attempt. Let the body fugging rot, why spend taxes dollars fishing this POS out of the canyon?
jimbo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

This is the worst heading for a story I have read in a long time. Since when does Look Out Point kill people?
Hmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

It's not the drop that kills ya! It's the sudden stop at the end!
I care

Simi Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

To Who cares and Hmmmm,
That was My Cousin. It's insensitive people in the world that cause people to do what They do. I just pray it doesn't happen to someone You love. I will pray for You.
Hmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

Your to late in your prayers I care. It has happened already...3 times. 2 Uncles and one close friend.
good use

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

I care wrote:
To Who cares and Hmmmm,
That was My Cousin. It's insensitive people in the world that cause people to do what They do. I just pray it doesn't happen to someone You love. I will pray for You.
Insensitive? What a waste! The least he could have done was make a trip Afganistan and try to blow up some bad guys while he killed himself to. What a waste!
gary

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2010

I care wrote:
To Who cares and Hmmmm,
While I will never agree with someone ending their life unless terminally ill, please don't think that all of the callous posts are reflecting what the majority are thinking. Hmmmm, Blowme, Whocares, and Gooduse are all the same person...that is obvious by the similarity of their posts. My condolences to you....
I care

Simi Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Thank You Gary, I have no regrets in going on the blog but I was searching for answers. I think God puts people in certain circumstances for a reason. He is sad and pathetic and I am kind. so really i will pray for Him. I want to hate Him but it's really not in Me. I am very much smarter and mentally He is My lessor. I will be fine but He has to sleep with Himself at night. so sad
Cares too

Paradise, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

I hope I never reach the end of my hope. I feel sorry for anyone who does. To you insensitive, mean-spirited commenters: be careful making fun of people who commit suicide because their loved ones just might ask God to give you a taste in order to help you understand what it feels like to lose a loved one in a tragic way. That might be the best way for you to learn how not to say anything if all you have is something hateful to say. I know I'm praying for you to get a sampling.
rip

Paradise, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

good use wrote:
<quoted text>
Insensitive? What a waste! The least he could have done was make a trip Afganistan and try to blow up some bad guys while he killed himself to. What a waste!
yah your a dipshat....just know usa has its our bad guys...why the fuck would one have 2 go 2 another county and act crazy...could just do it in your our country...your fuckin brain washed....fackin straight lame.......U NEED @ GO INLIST GO OVER SEAS AND DIE LIKE THE REST OF THE BRAIN WASHED FaCKERS..its all funny until your the one blowing off the heads of someones kid..fackin shoot yourself..the fackin no rail is sick and all u fackers are 2....alllll the gangs and greed in usa and your talkin about going over seas 2 fix shat...u must be white and proud of yourself for that..come on a boat 2 (usa) sit down and run your mouth about another country..get in your boat and go home..fackin lames drink on!.u dont even know who owns (usa) do ya let me give ya a hent..hes not white..bliss bliss bliss howbout u drive off and wee will see what they type about u
rip

Paradise, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

when greed is in play........drugs drink same.....money power..when a country makes money on making their own country sick for a gain....look around u.....open your eys..go do some drinkin..and some drugs...loose your loved one...
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

jimbo wrote:
This is the worst heading for a story I have read in a long time. Since when does Look Out Point kill people?
It's the same insane mentality that claims that guns kill people, not people using guns, knives, baseball bats, etc...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••