New clues sought in two homicides

Feb 28, 2012 Full story: Chico Enterprise-Record 440

Mary Borchers, the best friend of victim De Ann Johnson, is seen leading a march in Biggs on Jan.

Full Story
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

“Love Your Life!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#533 Mar 22, 2012
Gemineye wrote:
<quoted text>All hail the self appointed Topix Queen! He has spoken, so it must be true....NOT! Go away and play with perse. No one over here misses you or is checking for you, and no one asked or accused you of posting, so we don't need your denial before you've even been accused. Must be a habit, since you're always denying something. Boot scoot boogie right out of here now shiitstarter.
Can I get an Amen?!

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#534 Mar 22, 2012
I hope you aren't posting during Work hours Diva ;-)

“Love Your Life!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#535 Mar 22, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
I hope you aren't posting during Work hours Diva ;-)
Don't worry sweetheart I'm off on furloughs. Oh and where I work we don't have Internet access like normal working people do. You wouldn't understand.

Smirk .. ;-)

#536 Mar 22, 2012
Greek Diva wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry sweetheart I'm off on furloughs. Oh and where I work we don't have Internet access like normal working people do. You wouldn't understand.
I don't think you're abnormal Diva!

xoxo

“WHEN SOME1 SHOWS U WHO THEY R”

Since: Jul 08

BELIEVE THEM

#537 Mar 22, 2012
Greek Diva wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I get an Amen?!
AMEN! Praise the Lord!
Kevins_brain_on_ drugs

UK

#544 Mar 24, 2012
Yes, you are.

Smirk .. ;-)

#546 Mar 24, 2012
Keviniana wrote:
I tuck it in
goodbyes horrrrses
Helllllooooo out there

Santa Rosa, CA

#547 Apr 1, 2012
Does anyone know if Marvin Markle is in jail?
Or is he still out getting away with spitting?
LOL

Vacaville, CA

#548 Apr 1, 2012
Pers E Phone wrote:
Barbi lets me watch while she shaves her azzhole.
LOL
sofa king aka kerry

United States

#549 Apr 1, 2012
LOL I haven't been on this toxic sight in months yet my name is all over this thread....Mary you crazy bioch. ...I'm not I know u....what you fail to realize is someone else doesn't think very highly of you. If you have something to accuse me of call me you.have my.number.....don't post shit on here. You have mistaken my kindness for weakness.....now stop throwing my name around...I have already reported you to the vacaville police department. .... and so you know this is me Julie is my best friend.

Smirk .. ;-)

#550 Apr 1, 2012
Dumb
Rickster

Ireland

#551 Apr 1, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
Dumb
Yes, we know you are. Why do you have to keep telling us, Hairlip?

Smirk .. ;-)

#552 Apr 2, 2012
Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, we know you are. Why do you have to keep telling us, Hairlip?
ok peewee
Rickster

Ireland

#554 Apr 2, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
ok peewee
No problem, Hairlip.
JUSTICE

Salem, OR

#556 Sep 9, 2012
I know u wrote:
<quoted text>Pratt was sexually assaulted at time of her murder (2001) if they have his DNA and it matched evidence collected at scene don't u think he Markle would be sitting in jail not at home where he can be spitting on people.
By the way has he been arrested yet for this violation? I doubt it,
Ol bright one!!!!
Coincidence or not that you and Mary show up virtually the same time on Topix in regards to this case. I think not.
I find it very interesting that one would know this information about the Pratt homicide. I find it amazing that you know Shirley Pratt was raped and murdered. Do you know this for fact? If so maybe you should turn what you know over to Butte County SO. I have done research and have not found that to be confirmed to the public? I find it to be offensive to have somebody post on a topix thread about somebodys family member being raped and murdered. Show some respect to Shirley Pratt and her family. In time justice will prevail!
Here is the start

Vacaville, CA

#559 Dec 15, 2012
I know u wrote:
<quoted text>Why didn't Deannas brothers check the RR tracks the night she was murdered and did not return home? The tracks were used regularly by the kids as short cut to and from houses. Brother returned home at 10 pm Deanna not home so he goes looking for her. Where did he go to look? Back to the party? If the boys in question had just killed this girl, bashed her face in with a rock, this brother would of picked up on something in their presence. I do not think for a min. that she was carried from the party house.
I too have said all along exactly what you have posted here. The truth is close to home. All the rest of the BS is just a diversion. I also think that Mary was not DeAnnas best friend but Paulas.
yeah right

Oroville, CA

#560 Dec 31, 2012
i think the tooth fairy and santa clause are the same. just my opinion, not a fact...
LOL
;)

Since: Jul 10

Gridley / Biggs California

#561 Jul 18, 2013
http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/man-arrested...
The link to Marvin aka "Ziggy" Markel jr arrest ;
Guess the tooth fairy and santa claus are related after all.
Kuddos to the Butte County Sheriffs office for not giving up on this case.

Since: Jul 10

Gridley / Biggs California

#562 Jul 18, 2013
Gemineye wrote:
<quoted text>One doesn't need to have known the victims to feel bombarded with the sudden onslaught of stories regarding one of the victims. A story here and there in 28 years, then every other time you open the paper you're suddenly met with the same story, over and over. No new information, just hunches and accusations, well, unless you call the spitting incident new information. Other than that, just more proof that someone is nuttier than a fruitcake and needs a new hobby ASAP.
Humm, "fruitcake". Must be a california thangg.
South County

Sacramento, CA

#563 Jul 19, 2013
Ziggy's gonna burn.

It's about time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laser treatment that tackles toenail fungus ava... (Jan '09) Jan 20 SaTaN 166
any girls want to Skype? Jan 20 SaTaN 2
Review: Grain FED Worm Castings Jan 20 Joeknows 1
Funeral today for homicide victims (Jul '08) Jan 12 Ridiculous Website 1 38
: Homes near Palermo evacuated as fire burns st... (Jun '08) Jan 5 Joan Rios 20
Men injured in Oroville shooting Jan 3 trizteza 2
Police Shooting on April 28 / victim Victor Col... (May '14) Jan 1 WeCopWatch 3
Oroville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web