New clues sought in two homicides

Feb 28, 2012 Full story: Chico Enterprise-Record 440

Mary Borchers, the best friend of victim De Ann Johnson, is seen leading a march in Biggs on Jan.

Full Story
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#1 Feb 28, 2012
Yeah buddy. You're being watched.

“Grrrrr”

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#2 Feb 28, 2012
Oh noooooooo! Not this again! God help us all.

Smirk .. ;-)

#3 Feb 28, 2012
What do you mean?

BTW I didn't know this thread posted this in here. I thought it was in the Chico thread. This wasn't me trying to start anything.

But I would ask it be kept nice.:/

I've been good to my word.
Jessica

Fremont, CA

#4 Feb 28, 2012
Ready Mary! Let the fight for justice continue! See u Saturday!!
Jennifer B

Santa Clara, CA

#5 Feb 28, 2012
Enyo Barbi wrote:
Oh noooooooo! Not this again! God help us all.
Unless you knew the victems, you can't truly understand the desire to have their murderer brought to justice! This will be brought to the public's eye as many times as necessary until justice is served! If you don't like it, don't read the articles!

“WHEN SOME1 SHOWS U WHO THEY R”

Since: Jul 08

BELIEVE THEM

#6 Feb 28, 2012
Jennifer B wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you knew the victems, you can't truly understand the desire to have their murderer brought to justice! This will be brought to the public's eye as many times as necessary until justice is served! If you don't like it, don't read the articles!
One doesn't need to have known the victims to feel bombarded with the sudden onslaught of stories regarding one of the victims. A story here and there in 28 years, then every other time you open the paper you're suddenly met with the same story, over and over. No new information, just hunches and accusations, well, unless you call the spitting incident new information. Other than that, just more proof that someone is nuttier than a fruitcake and needs a new hobby ASAP.

“Justice always prevails”

vacaville

#7 Feb 28, 2012
Maybe we can go looking for the Easter bunny too

“Grrrrr”

Barbi & Baron

#8 Feb 28, 2012
I just gave you a peanut, Gem. No, no thanks necessary!

Smirk .. ;-)

#9 Feb 29, 2012
You guys are just precious.

Smirk .. ;-)

#10 Feb 29, 2012
Gemineye wrote:
<quoted text>One doesn't need to have known the victims to feel bombarded with the sudden onslaught of stories regarding one of the victims. A story here and there in 28 years, then every other time you open the paper you're suddenly met with the same story, over and over. No new information, just hunches and accusations, well, unless you call the spitting incident new information. Other than that, just more proof that someone's is nuttier than a fruitcake and needs a new hobby ASAP.
hey gem... Do you not see he is involved in multiple murders?

Smirk .. ;-)

#11 Feb 29, 2012
I just want to add. No one in here has been nasty to ANY of you lately. We've ignored the taunts, and such. Just like I said I would.

I was hoping this would at least put an end to this pettiness. I guess I was wrong. Some people still want to carry a grudge.

I wish you all the luck. You're going to need it.

Smirk .. ;-)

#12 Feb 29, 2012
BTW the multiple murders thing has been known for a long long time now. This has become more about getting a serial killer off the streets than it is anything else right now.

You guys can hiss and honk all you want about Mary, but at least SHE is doing something. And not sitting on her arse while another person gets murdered by this sick twisted little fluck.

You guys have NO IDEA. NONE.

Smirk .. ;-)

#13 Feb 29, 2012
As far as your claims that Mary isn't helping, and doing more harm than good.

[quote]Nicodemus said he believes the trips to Biggs by Borchers and her friends are beneficial to the case. He said he approved the fliers the group will post around the city next Saturday, which feature pictures of both victims and a brief description of the events surrounding their deaths.[/quote]

What you guys don't understand is, she is working WITH the police. NOT AGAINST them.

There is a REASON the press is full of stories of the like. And It's not Mary doing it.

If you guys can't put two and two together, I don't know what to say.
I know u

Lucerne, CA

#14 Feb 29, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
As far as your claims that Mary isn't helping, and doing more harm than good.
[quote]Nicodemus said he believes the trips to Biggs by Borchers and her friends are beneficial to the case. He said he approved the fliers the group will post around the city next Saturday, which feature pictures of both victims and a brief description of the events surrounding their deaths.[/quote]
What you guys don't understand is, she is working WITH the police. NOT AGAINST them.
There is a REASON the press is full of stories of the like. And It's not Mary doing it.
If you guys can't put two and two together, I don't know what to say.
Let's look at this realistically... said person killed a girl over 30 yrs. ago.. got away with it.. said person killed another girl... got away with it.. Police do not even name him as a person of interest.. now this group goes to his home town and he finds them and spits on one of them.. doesn't add up.
I say look closer to home, as I said in the past. Not saying said person is innocent... just need to look closer to HOME.

Smirk .. ;-)

#15 Feb 29, 2012
I know u wrote:
Let's look at this realistically... said person killed a girl over 30 yrs. ago.. got away with it.. said person killed another girl... got away with it..
I am not saying anyone killed anyone. Or how many people they are suspect to have killed.
I know u wrote:
Police do not even name him as a person of interest..
Name whom?
I know u wrote:
now this group goes to his home town and he finds them and spits on one of them.. doesn't add up.
What doesn't add up?
I know u wrote:
I say look closer to home, as I said in the past. Not saying said person is innocent... just need to look closer to HOME.
That person did live in that area. That person was at the party that night.
I know u

Lucerne, CA

#16 Feb 29, 2012
Gemineye wrote:
<quoted text>One doesn't need to have known the victims to feel bombarded with the sudden onslaught of stories regarding one of the victims. A story here and there in 28 years, then every other time you open the paper you're suddenly met with the same story, over and over. No new information, just hunches and accusations, well, unless you call the spitting incident new information. Other than that, just more proof that someone is nuttier than a fruitcake and needs a new hobby ASAP.
I agree with you Gem. Kevin implies that this fruitcake is working with the police.. NO way. Once again I ask why did it take so many years for this professed best friend to take up this cause.
Unless the person responsible for DeAnnas death comes forward, it will stay forever a cause. There was already an arrest made in this case.. dismissed. No evidence ... all lost by PD. So on and so on. Where is Paula in this new fiasco? Come out come out where ever you are!!!

Smirk .. ;-)

#17 Feb 29, 2012
I know u wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you Gem. Kevin implies that this fruitcake is working with the police.. NO way.
Do you like your crow pie salted, or unsalted?

Smirk .. ;-)

#18 Feb 29, 2012
And the only fruits in here are the ones that have made themselves apparent. And the ones hiding above.

You guys should be ASHAMED of yourself.
Unbelievable

Santa Clara, CA

#19 Feb 29, 2012
Nicodemus said he believes the trips to Biggs by Borchers and her friends are beneficial to the case. He said he approved the fliers the group will post around the city next Saturday, which feature pictures of both victims and a brief description of the events surrounding their deaths.
Do you guys have any clue as to why this was said? Maybe they know the crap you guys are talking, and want to clear up Mary isn't the bad person. I think this above makes it clear.

You guys are, like usual, on the wrong side of the truth. Mary is a respectable member of the community. We love her. We love what she is doing for our families. It's easy to sit on your butt all day long and talk smack and do nothing. Takes no effort. And the only thing you are doing is making your own hatred known to the community. I have always wondered why more people didn't stand up to those that hurt others. Now I see why. Those that are talking bad about Mary are NASTY people. Blackness and hateful inside.

“WHEN SOME1 SHOWS U WHO THEY R”

Since: Jul 08

BELIEVE THEM

#20 Feb 29, 2012
Enyo Barbi wrote:
I just gave you a peanut, Gem. No, no thanks necessary!
:-) Thank you so much. I love peanuts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 2,268
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr Mel 15,998
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr sanford 5,073
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr sanford 200,965
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 22 hr Blazing saddles 7,954
beating Sep 4 psychomike 1
Council continues Walmart appeals (Dec '10) Sep 3 Andy 49
•••
•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••