Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#8679 Aug 24, 2014
Coal is King wrote:
Without coal you have no electricity. Without electricity you have no modern industry. Without modern industry you have no civilization.
Maybe for now, let's hope our future doesn't have to rely on it. It smells.
Mono

Sierra Madre, CA

#8680 Aug 24, 2014
Monolith at Route 66 and Glendora Ave, Glendora, California - it is a symbol of What a group of zombie like idiots can do to a once quaint and beautiful city like Glendora, California.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#8681 Aug 24, 2014
We have a moral responsibility to add carbon to the ecosphere; man made carbon dioxide emissions are beneficial to both climate and the biosphere. Fossil carbon was in the air before so we're only putting it back where it belongs. Mankind has been emitting CO2 for a million years; nature won't like cutting back.
Friends of Coal

Hopkinsville, KY

#8682 Aug 24, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe for now, let's hope our future doesn't have to rely on it. It smells.
So do pot smoking environmentalist hippies from California, but we have to put up with them.
Civilization could exist without the pot smoking environmentalist hippies, but it can't exist without coal.
Go for Mercury

Sierra Madre, CA

#8683 Aug 24, 2014
The best coal has 20% more mercury to help poison the next and current generations of human's.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#8684 Aug 24, 2014
Except you can filter mercury from coal smoke. Mercury is toxic, not carbon dioxide.
Balmaid

Sierra Madre, CA

#8685 Aug 24, 2014
A little napalm in the morning wakes up the day!
short fuse

Sierra Madre, CA

#8686 Aug 24, 2014
Second thought maybe a little napalm on the Muslim radicals would baptize them to where they are going to end up at.
A little napalm in the morning wakes up the day!

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#8688 Aug 24, 2014
Friends of Coal wrote:
<quoted text>
So do pot smoking environmentalist hippies from California, but we have to put up with them.
Civilization could exist without the pot smoking environmentalist hippies, but it can't exist without coal.
Show me a post where I have indicated being from CA and that kind of person. Coal is dirty, we need to move on from coal, it just might take time
No headers

Sierra Madre, CA

#8689 Aug 24, 2014
Second, Second thought maybe a little napalm on them Muslim radicals would baptize them to where they are going to end up at.

P.S. you don't pass GO and you don't get no Virgins - you all pass through the gates of He ll..
Beaneateroc

Smarr, GA

#8690 Aug 25, 2014
All of the bean eating from orange cove causes massive farts creating global warming .
Broiling

Sierra Madre, CA

#8691 Aug 25, 2014
It's already too warm on the West Coast.
Hillbilly

Princeton, KY

#8692 Aug 25, 2014
No headers wrote:
Second, Second thought maybe a little napalm on them Muslim radicals would baptize them to where they are going to end up at.
P.S. you don't pass GO and you don't get no Virgins - you all pass through the gates of He ll..
Napoleon once said, "Never interrupt your enemies when they are fighting amongst themselves."
No time to waste

Sierra Madre, CA

#8693 Aug 25, 2014
Keep toasting them all.
Say What

Dublin, Ireland

#8694 Aug 25, 2014
Global Warming? LOL We're freezing our behinds here.
high heat

Sierra Madre, CA

#8695 Aug 25, 2014
Turn the heat up and toast them all.
Another Jihadi down

Sierra Madre, CA

#8696 Aug 26, 2014
August 2014, better there than back here in the USA.

McAuthur McCain, from San Diego, was killed in Syria over the weekend while fighting on the side of jihadi extremists.
Sgt Deadhead USMC

Roseville, CA

#8697 Aug 26, 2014
Another Jihadi down wrote:
August 2014, better there than back here in the USA.
McAuthur McCain, from San Diego, was killed in Syria over the weekend while fighting on the side of jihadi extremists.
Good riddance to a scum sucking traitor pig! I don't think there will be any virgins to service his incinerated corpse!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#8698 Aug 27, 2014
high heat wrote:
Turn the heat up and toast them all.
Wrap them in bacon first.
low flying

Sierra Madre, CA

#8699 Aug 27, 2014
I hear if they touch bacon, they would erupt into flames?

Is that true?

The military could us crop dusters and spray the problem away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr do it here 16,011
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
Review: Oroville Tacos Sep 25 MarmotaCaligata 3
Leslie Bond sentenced to life in prison (Jul '10) Sep 23 RYGAR530 14
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
beating Sep 4 psychomike 1

Oroville Jobs

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oroville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oroville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]