4,552 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Need not

Monrovia, CA

#8474 Jun 17, 2014
Cam Cam If were not worried about the big plan? You need not get any closer to see it clearly. don't worry why should you, is there something you don't understand
BYE

Hemet, CA

#8475 Jun 17, 2014
every gallon of gas is about a single shot of Iraqi blood.
$30.00 of gas is about 7.5 - 7.75 gallons for me right now
so that's- round up to 8 shots (like youre round down on a shot) YEEUUUCKK!
Bartender, ya got any hydrogen?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#8476 Jun 17, 2014
There's more alcohol in gas tank than in my beer; ethanol mandates are drive by starvation of the poor.
Return the Sgt

Monrovia, CA

#8477 Jun 17, 2014
He also said Mexico has been hypocritical in refusing to release Sgt. Tahmooressi even as its own troops and law enforcement are caught doing the same thing as the Marine.
Its time for the U.S. to reconsider its treatment of the incidents and send a direct message to Mexico that incursions wont be tolerated along the international border, the congressman said.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8478 Jun 17, 2014
Covina, it is you that does not understand.
rocker

Monrovia, CA

#8479 Jun 17, 2014
Strobe lights could have fixed it but we couldn't find the on switch
Ynot

Hemet, CA

#8481 Jun 18, 2014
If the weather data can be manipulated just by defining which factors and / or results are relevant to predictions of future climatic trends, then why not redefine just f*cking everything.

"The United States Patent and Trademark Office has canceled six federal trademark registrations for the name of the Washington Redskins, ruling that the name is 'disparaging to Native Americans' and thus cannot be trademarked under federal law that prohibits the protection of offensive or disparaging language."
statement on Washinton Redskins name controversy from POLITIX
at top of webpage
jst wndring if

Hemet, CA

#8482 Jun 18, 2014
"federal law that PROHIBITS the protection of offensive or disparaging language."
Is that federal law new or recently changed?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#8483 Jun 18, 2014
Ynot wrote:
If the weather data can be manipulated just by defining which factors and / or results are relevant to predictions of future climatic trends, then why not redefine just f*cking everything.
"The United States Patent and Trademark Office has canceled six federal trademark registrations for the name of the Washington Redskins, ruling that the name is 'disparaging to Native Americans' and thus cannot be trademarked under federal law that prohibits the protection of offensive or disparaging language."
statement on Washinton Redskins name controversy from POLITIX
at top of webpage
hello hemet, Ca: You live in a freaking hot place, why don't you move? What does the Redskins have to do with the heat? Who cares what the name is? Anyone really offended needs some help.
DucknCover

Hemet, CA

#8484 Jun 18, 2014
1 min jst wndring if
1 hr RiccardoFire
2 hr git along
2 hr GO now
2 hr USPatentOffcCnsWashRdSkns
2 hr USPatentOffcCnsWashRdSkns
4 hr Hyaa MULE
4 hr WatchMEcopyNpaste
14 hr Gone Fishing
14 hr hither
15 hr hither
Mon butdOntWhIne
Mon OutofSight
Mon betternow
Mon Chris
Sun InformU
Jun 14 More Joy
This is the list of JUST names We post under, as they appear about NOW @ my location for the last several hours and days.
Kinda reminds me of the weather only with a message to it all.
Maybe?.. let the nuts froots and burned out lightbulbs RAIN from the HEAVENS... I was just askin'
DucknCover

Hemet, CA

#8485 Jun 18, 2014
Only the people in Hemet may be able to see that, I don't know.
DucknCover

Hemet, CA

#8487 Jun 18, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>hello hemet, Ca: You live in a freaking hot place, why don't you move? What does the Redskins have to do with the heat? Who cares what the name is? Anyone really offended needs some help.
Time check 12:46 PM
Your post appeared here just now. you agree about the name, Who would really cares-
The argument on global warming is Weather data collected over a long time and that data contains a UNIVERSE of trace evidence from past events. Which 'evidence' is found? Which evidence is hidden, lost or discarded (covered up)? This body of knowledge and evidence we HAVE is not complete ... and it's really nice out. bye
flashers

Monrovia, CA

#8488 Jun 18, 2014
Apartments

Hemet, CA

#8489 Jun 18, 2014
flashers wrote:
http://www.avaloncommunities.c om/california/san-dimas-apartm ents/avalon-san-dimas/?utm_sou rce=Marketing-Grid&utm_med ium=728x90&utm_campaign=Av alonSanDimas
Did that ad FLASHnCRASH you? I get that too.
this may work

Hemet, CA

#8490 Jun 18, 2014
Trends

Monrovia, CA

#8492 Jun 18, 2014
Always follow the trends.

http://www.avaloncommunities.com/california/s ...
NotDeepEnough

Hemet, CA

#8493 Jun 18, 2014
a trend is not an enduring truth
MuchDeeper

Hemet, CA

#8494 Jun 18, 2014
sacred geometry and the MerKaBa appear to be enduring truth.
Way too hard to explain it so i'll just show you. Enjoy
http://www.celestialights.com/Site_Map/Pranav...
MuchDeeper

Hemet, CA

#8495 Jun 18, 2014
Not trying to sell the crystals, just calling attention to something beautiful which provides a wealth of knowledge and wisdom for all who will work for a better world. If you keep learning about this you will change and so will everything else. It's apparently the essence of all nature. Universal Truth, ancient wisdom, Sacred Geometry has the solutions we all seek but this knowledge was nearly lost before the internet came to give us all a better chance at having the information WE need to CREATE a better life and more beautiful world. One can not create something new before having knowledge of what is present and what came before.
THEveryDEPTHS

Hemet, CA

#8496 Jun 18, 2014
as for what is And what was- I got a close look at something that ain't spose' to be. Now THAT scared the shit outta me, but my best description of it led me to this very old and beautiful 'science' and SUREasSH*T there it was again only EEEASY now. it's ..ethereal yet FULL body contact NFL pro football REAL EVERYDAY Life and I Swear, it's TOTALLY different now. WAAAAYYYY Better now!
and everyone can HAVE it! NO RELIGION, NOSELL NOBULL
Just us, our world, nature and a certain special 'something' nice between all of us even if we're bein' BUCKNUTS!

...PILOT- Prepare to surface -
AYE CAPTAIN
loveuall

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 16 hr broombroom 200,976
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Fri scoop 2,273
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Thu zhuzhamm 5,079
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu Pizza 16,000
beating Sep 4 psychomike 1
Council continues Walmart appeals (Dec '10) Sep 3 Andy 49
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) Aug 24 jram1970 88
•••
•••
•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE