Other (explain below)

More Joy

Hemet, CA

#8423 Jun 15, 2014
Non-supportive
Hot as fire

Monrovia, CA

#8424 Jun 15, 2014
I would say one US solder for 160+ crazy virgin dancing militants is a good exchange rate.

Now that the body counts have begun with the fools that brought the Sgt. to the exchange point that is 10 plus now we have 150+ crazy militants vaporized in a bombing raids.

Airstrikes by Pakistan’s military overnight killed 150 militants in the northwestern tribal regions near the Afghan border.
Pounder

Monrovia, CA

#8426 Jun 15, 2014
Is there a old rattle trap of a GOP dragging around here?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#8427 Jun 15, 2014
13 June 2014.

no free speechClimate McCarthyism has claimed another victim. Dr Caleb Rossiter - an adjunct professor at American University, Washington DC - has been fired by a progressive think tank after publicly expressing doubt about man-made global warming.

Rossiter, a former Democratic congressional candidate, has impeccably liberal credentials. As the founder of Demilitarization for Democracy he has campaigned against US backed wars in Central America and Southern Africa, against US military support for dictators and against anti-personnel landmines. But none of this was enough to spare him the wrath of the Institute for Policy Studies (IPS) when he wrote an OpEd in the Wall Street Journal describing man-made global warming as an "unproved science."

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#8428 Jun 15, 2014
For people who use the word "science" as a bludgeon and trumpet their strict commitment to fact and reason, the Obama administration and its supporters are strangely incapable of rational analysis of new climate-change regulations.

President Barack Obama's Environmental Protection Agency released draft rules last week to create a vast new regulatory apparatus with no input from Congress -- in other words, to govern in its accustomed highhanded, undemocratic manner. The goal is to reduce carbon emissions from existing power plants, in particular coal-fired plants, to 30 percent below 2005 levels by 2030.

“Me Me Me!”

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#8429 Jun 15, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
13 June 2014.
no free speechClimate McCarthyism has claimed another victim. Dr Caleb Rossiter - an adjunct professor at American University, Washington DC - has been fired by a progressive think tank after publicly expressing doubt about man-made global warming.
Rossiter, a former Democratic congressional candidate, has impeccably liberal credentials. As the founder of Demilitarization for Democracy he has campaigned against US backed wars in Central America and Southern Africa, against US military support for dictators and against anti-personnel landmines. But none of this was enough to spare him the wrath of the Institute for Policy Studies (IPS) when he wrote an OpEd in the Wall Street Journal describing man-made global warming as an "unproved science."
Wow. That's scary. Did they actually say it was because of his opinion?
CyberPuff

Hemet, CA

#8431 Jun 15, 2014
What about the solar storms; anything Unusual going on with the sun?
InformU

Hemet, CA

#8432 Jun 15, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
13 June 2014.
So why not come out with it - WHY is everything drying up, WHY is everything so restrictive toward water policy and land use. Did you ever try to start a public garden or a environmental restoration project? TELL ME about CENSORSHIP oh WIZE ASS. I can't even discuss it in public here. TRY to start a discussion on water at all. YOU don't get it. NEVER a mention of earth's hydro cycle or a mention of rain out of you. Just FIIIRRRE!
Is it just 'our' time to fuck off and die? I'm takin' you to hell with me, Hothole!
InformU

Hemet, CA

#8433 Jun 15, 2014
Don't tell me SHIT til it rains in S. Cal again for three consecutive days!
Bellycose

Hemet, CA

#8434 Jun 15, 2014
I keep a round jiggly sqweezy muffin tummy and wear a sapphire sqweezy shirt to symbolize the beautiful living waters of Earth.
circled

Monrovia, CA

#8435 Jun 15, 2014
Don't worry it's a circle of life.
Bellycose

Hemet, CA

#8436 Jun 15, 2014
I watch over the living waters and the earth and guard them as I do my sapphire muffin. You can love and enjoy the waters, Earth and my muffin, but don't be stupid with them or me. The rest of me is farmer muscle, Spanish Fire and INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
Bellycose

Hemet, CA

#8438 Jun 15, 2014
James Marple

San Diego, CA

There's a lot more to this "dirty water" issue than just dirty pipes.

Hemet's wellwater was abundant and pure at shallow depth until
MWD bored a hole under Mt San Jacinto to pipe in Colorado River
water, instead of sensibly routing their canal around this mountain.
Why did this quasi-public agency go to all that trouble?

The tunnel was not properly lined with concrete so 10 billion +-
gallons of pure rainwater from snowmelt leaks into it yearly through
fractured rock. This dilutes the salty river water enough to meet federal
quality standards. Hemet's prominent citizen Clayton Record was a
major recipient of public wealth for his part in this scheme, and the
Soboba tribe sued MWD for its theft of 'their' water so we all pay it for
the pure water that would otherwise be free to Hemet residents.

This reminds us that MWD managers are not paid to just smile pretty
for news cameras. They are chosen by California's best criminal minds
for their ability to keep editors/voters so badly informed and intimidated
by fear of water/energy shortage that they can't think straight.
That ability has been demonstrated perfectly in San Diego County
where several generations of politicians have been fooled-coerced-
bribed into not storing rain, so that importing water seems justified.

The original classic "Chinatown" movie illuminated this simple game.
Throw away so much rainfall that importation seems necessary.

Any questions, so far?
Bellycose

Hemet, CA

#8439 Jun 15, 2014
Yeah, you with the nuts on fire - didya see the movie?
Bellycose

Hemet, CA

#8440 Jun 15, 2014
teach us all something or evaporate,
Bellycose

Hemet, CA

#8441 Jun 15, 2014
stupid
Offered

Monrovia, CA

#8442 Jun 15, 2014
Unannounced treatments offered
Bellycose

Hemet, CA

#8443 Jun 15, 2014
what, who and where?
BellyGasOff

Monrovia, CA

#8444 Jun 15, 2014
BellyGasOff you still stink.
Bellycose

Hemet, CA

#8445 Jun 15, 2014
I fart to make you smell better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) Oct 19 just cause 96
Marvin Markle (Mar '12) Oct 17 Happy 15
Review: Oroville Tacos Oct 1 Roy T 4
Leslie Bond sentenced to life in prison (Jul '10) Sep '14 RYGAR530 14
beating Sep '14 psychomike 1
Council continues Walmart appeals (Dec '10) Sep '14 Andy 49
Recent reports of bodies found/murders in Orovi... Aug '14 Justsaying 1
Oroville Dating
Find my Match

Oroville Jobs

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oroville News, Events & Info