4,595 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Unleashed

Monrovia, CA

#8333 Jun 10, 2014
This rule is a tipping point for a clean energy economy. Here are five things you should know about the proposal:

1.Electric power production is going to be cleaner. Old, dirty power plants have never before been required to clean up carbon pollution. Under EPA's Clean Power Plan, states have the flexibility to achieve the pollution cuts in lots of ways, including using cleaner energy sources and promoting energy efficiency, which will also help improve reliability by reduces the electricity demand that strains power systems.

2.States will lead the way. EPA's approach provides clear guidance for what limits and metrics must be met, but leaves states the flexibility to design solutions to meet those requirements in the most efficient ways possible. This will encourage all states to innovate and look at clean energy technology as an attractive option when complying with the law.

3.Entrepreneurs and investors are ready to jump in. Once it's final, EPA's Clean Power Plan will give entrepreneurs, corporations and venture capitalists the market signal they need to go full steam ahead with low-carbon innovations. It may be one of the largest market opportunities in history to drive the development and implementation of clean energy on a national level!

4.It paves the way for a cleaner, healthier future. The reductions in carbon pollution and the associated reductions in sulfur dioxide, oxides of nitrogen, and particulate matter that will happen as a result will generate health benefits of $55 to $93 billion per year in 2030. In fact, from the soot and smog reductions alone, Americans will see 7 dollars in health benefits for every dollar invested through the Clean Power Plan.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#8334 Jun 10, 2014
5. Our economy is already shrinking and these new rules will increase energy and fuel costs for every consumer and producer. These new CO2 rules are a waste, designed to help only billionaires like Tom Steyer and his friends like Jeffrey Immelt at GE. These are crony payoffs, not an energy policy.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8335 Jun 10, 2014
It's amazing how you embarrass yourself with literally every post, you are the only fool here regardless of your location which is why you obsess over me and I constantly prove you wrong. Let me do it, again! Electric power is derived majorly from coal, doing absolutely nothing to stop pollution. Carbon is NOT pollution, it's a vital element for life. Without the EPA and government interference making clean energy impossible we would have had it decades ago. Hemp provides clean every and fuel. We also need to take nuclear far more seriously, which, again, the government has been holding us back on. That's why I don't get why you bow down to them as they harm you. That's literally how retarded you are.
Cam Cam

Monrovia, CA

#8336 Jun 10, 2014
Cam Cam you were to have reported backer here a hour ago what's your problem? Are you slacking off some where else like another blog?
Sgt Peppers

Gardnerville, NV

#8337 Jun 10, 2014
The Monrovia Mongoloid Moron is unfit for civil discourse.
Cam Cam

Monrovia, CA

#8338 Jun 10, 2014
Go away NV - your still in the Gardnerville.
Bill Mecorney

Modesto, CA

#8339 Jun 10, 2014
It is no longer clear that GHG emissions cause Global Warming. That is based on NASA and other satellite data that shows the temperature hasn't risen in over fifteen years, though GHG emissions are still at increasing levels. You want a LAW (AB32) that is not based on evidence? YES ON 23.....
Barrffies

Monrovia, CA

#8340 Jun 10, 2014
Intelligent Design Slowly Going Out of Style.
George W Bush

San Francisco, CA

#8341 Jun 10, 2014
Did someone mention new-q-ler options? A mind is a terrible thing to lose. Good thing I don't have much of one left.
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

#8342 Jun 10, 2014
'we humans have decided to die. we will not save ourselves. we will not allow anyone else to save us. this has been decided for us by us. we have no choice because we must win at all costs. we must be right. we must never experience failure or embarrassment. we will kill ourselves, you and everything else to prove we were right. we were the human race. this was our greatest achievement.'
That's what I really think of the fat naked ape-pigs known as 'humans' as they throw feces, nuts, lemons, light bulbs and insults at each other.
cam cam of Monrovia: YOU are extremely creepy and depressing. Bill; It doesn't FUCKING rain enough any more. Does anyone know what a healthy tree looks like. Ape-pigs don't care because they can't understand that the rain fall is what makes their ape-food tree bear flowers and fruit.
We SHOULD annihilate MOSTofYOU and TAKE YOUR PLANET

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#8343 Jun 10, 2014
Rancho Navarre wrote:
'we humans have decided to die. we will not save ourselves. we will not allow anyone else to save us. this has been decided for us by us. we have no choice because we must win at all costs. we must be right. we must never experience failure or embarrassment. we will kill ourselves, you and everything else to prove we were right. we were the human race. this was our greatest achievement.'
That's what I really think of the fat naked ape-pigs known as 'humans' as they throw feces, nuts, lemons, light bulbs and insults at each other.
cam cam of Monrovia: YOU are extremely creepy and depressing. Bill; It doesn't FUCKING rain enough any more. Does anyone know what a healthy tree looks like. Ape-pigs don't care because they can't understand that the rain fall is what makes their ape-food tree bear flowers and fruit.
We SHOULD annihilate MOSTofYOU and TAKE YOUR PLANET
Are you insane? How should we stop the Sun's solar storms? Build a big shade? lMAO
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

#8344 Jun 10, 2014
I get the feeling most humans secretly wish to be annihilated.
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

#8345 Jun 10, 2014
Riccardo DEFINATELY wishes it on all of us, he's a crackhead zombie off-topic freak. I was just fishin' ta see what would bite.
boy, what a whopper
F over S

Monrovia, CA

#8346 Jun 10, 2014
Intelligent Design Slowly Going Out of Style, Function over style.
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

#8347 Jun 11, 2014
throw all the nuts you want. you're still an ape-pig

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#8348 Jun 11, 2014
Rancho Navarre wrote:
Riccardo DEFINATELY wishes it on all of us, he's a crackhead zombie off-topic freak. I was just fishin' ta see what would bite.
boy, what a whopper
Let's not insult, that might raise the temps, Simple question: What would be your solution to save the world? Since China is the biggest polluter, do advocate that protesters like you go there and stop them from making our toys?
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

#8349 Jun 11, 2014
I don't buy Chinese if I can avoid it. As for the world, I have a possible solution, but it's so cool i can't say what it is until I can BRING IT!- So I'm experimenting, investigating and WORKIN' ON IT every day. Have you ever been so happy you cried 'cause you just can't believe your good luck or success? I'm already there with my results and discoveries, but WE are still ape-pigs living an UNSUSTAINABLE LIE
that's been misidentified as "real life". The Chinese are just beginning to really acquire the ape-pig life and their pollution is ALREADY UNSURVIVEABLE.
My 'solution' has already saved me a shit-load of hassle and money. It has changed the way I see my everyday world and the choices I make.
- Soooo much better now... UM - uh, public trial-runs will begin this coming winter-
Eric Cantor or cant

Monrovia, CA

#8350 Jun 11, 2014
Tea Party Winner Says Cantor Was 'Out of Touch'..

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#8352 Jun 11, 2014
Our economy is shrinking and the EPA is putting a noose around the neck of every energy and fuel consumer and producer.
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

#8353 Jun 11, 2014
WE are doing this to ourselves. 'Consumer ' means ape-pig, 'producer' means 'farm owner', 'ape-pig' means life going into debt to acquire, education, career, consumption, all without purpose, but to keep consuming. Livestock.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know abbi mendoza, 40 years old Jul 4 Melissa95988 3
Raul Does Fidel: Cuban Copulation Couple Jul 2 Moises Krupeliaf 1
Media lies Jun 21 Lost 4
Review: Oroville Tacos (Aug '14) Jun 21 CofCC-dot-org 6
Review: 99 Express Wheels (Mar '14) Jun 12 mayfieldsus 2
Review: Dennis Lucas Plumbing Repair (Oct '11) Jun 12 PB4YOU 3
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) May '15 Barbara 100
More from around the web

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE