Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

No can key

Monrovia, CA

#8264 Jun 7, 2014
Cammy is canned Spamm, wow what funny.

Cammy your still a full load sort of an accident, your a brush off just like low hanging dingle berries.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8265 Jun 7, 2014
You still can't fix the errors I've pointed out for you. That's how incompetent you are. Have you had a botched lobotomy? I'm trying to understand how you are this foolish. Thanks for admitting you were an accident, though.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8267 Jun 7, 2014
Yep, They have to keep repeating themselves because they can't make an actual attempt at a debate. And they keep spelling the same things wrong after I correct them. I really do feel bad for them now...
Floaters

Monrovia, CA

#8268 Jun 7, 2014
June 06, 2014

Rising seas wash WWII war dead from Pacific island graves on islands and atolls.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8270 Jun 7, 2014
There's nothing wrong with spelling things incorrectly, as long as you're not poorly attempting to insult others and embarrassing yourself while doing it. And seas are CONSTANTLY lowering and raising, it's happened long before we were ever on this planet and it shall continue for quite a while. That isn't any indication humans had something to do with it.
Flat spot

Monrovia, CA

#8271 Jun 7, 2014
Cammy I found your problem, you have a flat spot on one of your frontal lobes, contact Isky and he can regrind them for you.

Your just floating your valve train on this site so take a hike.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8272 Jun 7, 2014
Actually, that was your problem after your botched lobotomy. At least you found out about it, finally. That's why you lack the ability to make a single point and only serve to make a complete fool of yourself. It's why I've been laughing at you this entire time. It's also why you keep making the same errors even after I correct you. You're pathetic. You keep bowing down to your masters like the good slave you are. You should take a hike, indeed. You obviously don't get any exercise.
Field and Stream

Monrovia, CA

#8274 Jun 7, 2014
Serves this idiot for mess with the wrong people.

Cammy I found your problem, you have a flat spot on many of your frontal lobes, contact Isky and he can regrind them for you.

Your just floating your valve train on this site so take a hike.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8275 Jun 7, 2014
HAHA! I can't even read your post because you type like the lobotomized moron that you are. Please, keep embarrassing yourself instead of educating yourself. I enjoy laughing at how horrible of a job you're doing. You do nothing but humiliate yourself. I can go on forever. You seriously do my job for me by proving yourself wrong. The only idiot is yourself. You are indeed the accident and you need the hike because you're obviously lazy.
Field and Stream

Monrovia, CA

#8276 Jun 7, 2014
Got another zinger in on that fool from Couchie Valley, Califonia..

Give up you fool your out numbered by the lumps on your head from falling down so much.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8277 Jun 7, 2014
The only fool is yourself. You're still hiding behind different names for some dumb reason as if anyone isn't going to notice. I'm still waiting for you to prove one thing you have said, but you won't, because you can't. You're a blind and naive moron. Please, keep going. I am highly enjoying this.
Cammy

Monrovia, CA

#8279 Jun 8, 2014
Cammy hasn't; got the stomach for it, besides cammy is just holding on with insult's from couchie valley ca.
Flordia sinking

Monrovia, CA

#8280 Jun 8, 2014
Let us all remember if it were not for the Federal Govt. state of FLD wouldn't have it's nose above water.
http://news.msn.com/us/seas-rise-fla-gop-lead...
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8281 Jun 8, 2014
Actually, you were the only one insulting yourself. I'm still waiting for you to prove your claims. Also, the government could do nothing to help Florida. The government is what has held us back for so long or we'd have clean energy.
Cammy

Monrovia, CA

#8283 Jun 8, 2014
When ever logic runs out the insult's start
Cammy

Monrovia, CA

#8285 Jun 8, 2014
The cammys of the world all suck on ignorance anyway.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8286 Jun 8, 2014
The only ignorance is your own. That's why you suck on my teat and obsess over me. It's quite disturbing. By the way, you have been the only one insulting here. Everything I've stated about you has been truth from observation and your lack of understanding. You have no logic, which is why you refuse to debate because you already know you're wrong. Also, you were the first one to toss around insults, hypocrite. But thanks for contradicting yourself and proving yourself wrong, again. I really am sorry for humiliating you so thoroughly. I truly feel bad.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8287 Jun 8, 2014
How about instead of falsely accusing me of "running out of logic" you actually make your case like I've asked multiple times? You know your logic has truly ran out when you refuse to ever debate because you know you can't prove your false claims. Ya, just stop embarrassing yourself and get some education. We adults are just laughing at you.
Sgt Peppers

Gardnerville, NV

#8288 Jun 8, 2014
The Coachella Cockroach is dumber than a tick. More repulsive, too.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8289 Jun 8, 2014
Thanks for admitting you're a cockroach. At least you're aware ticks are much more intelligent than you could ever be. I notice you still haven't provided any argument or proof, and instead just insulted yourself after ridiculing me for insults. Nice job contradicting yourself, again, hypocrite. You are indeed repulsive due to your idiocy. Just give up and admit you were wrong. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
marvin and beverly mcquarrie (Feb '14) Fri Glenn Schoeneck 3
News SmartMeters being installed by PG&E in Butte Co... (May '10) Thu Sigmund Freud 36
News Grand jury probed two Ridge officers (Mar '08) Apr 29 Concerned citizen 508
Review: Dennis Lucas Plumbing Repair (Oct '11) Apr 29 PB4YOU 2
News Rape suspect arrested by Oroville police (Jun '10) Apr 25 keepalowprofile 12
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) Apr '15 I knew ziggy 97
Review: Oroville Tacos (Aug '14) Mar '15 tamikajohnson1959 5
More from around the web

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]