Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201865 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

wnkinc

San Francisco, CA

#231655 Jul 7, 2014
im so happy I wasn't born gay,
I wont have to worry about catching Aids.

Im Happy and healthy to be born Normal!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#231656 Jul 8, 2014
wnkinc wrote:
im so happy I wasn't born gay,
I wont have to worry about catching Aids.

Im Happy and healthy to be born Normal!
Anyone can contract the HIV
Virus,that turns into Aids. Do
your research next time...

“"He One Bad Mutha"”

Since: Jul 14

Chicago Illinois

#231657 Jul 8, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? I don't speak psychotic...
LoL,He certainly does and quite fluently I might add ! Poor,poor little booger should seek some professional help with that oh so obvious problem . I wonder if his bible teaches him to hate the way he does ? ; )
Donny Brisko

Covina, CA

#231658 Jul 8, 2014
Donny Brisko didn't care so why should I.
Nine Ball

Harrodsburg, KY

#231660 Jul 8, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Nineball don't cayer for fellers like yall, so you butter shudddup !
Dad Burn rite. I rolls my britches legs up to my nees and smokes my bull durham when ever I please.
Oh pool now

Covina, CA

#231661 Jul 8, 2014
Bull Durum is like a hockey puck.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#231663 Jul 8, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I play too, I love to play leapfrog !!!
Sure fella. We also play find the hidden soap bar on Fridays on the Westside of town if you are interested ;)

Ohhhhh Goooooo Bruins!
Punt

Covina, CA

#231665 Jul 8, 2014
Time to Punt this dead topic down the sewer pipe.
Sgt Peppers

Gardnerville, NV

#231666 Jul 8, 2014
Focus, if heaven is stocked with boring lunatics like you and the Covina Corksoaker, then I'm not sure it's my cup of tea. Thanks anyway.
Nathan

San Jose, CA

#231667 Jul 8, 2014
This topic keeps growing more heads
Spanish pork

Covina, CA

#231668 Jul 8, 2014
Time to Punt this dead topic down the sewer pipe, again.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#231669 Jul 9, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Sure fella. We also play find the hidden soap bar on Fridays on the Westside of town if you are interested ;)
Ohhhhh Goooooo Bruins!
just don't play that game around USC wearing your powder blue.

Sacramento, CA

#231670 Jul 9, 2014
Punt wrote:
Time to Punt this dead topic down the sewer pipe.
we try but every time you keep getting stuck.
Topic Change

Covina, CA

#231671 Jul 9, 2014
Shocking moment ISIS militants take sledgehammers to Mosul tomb of Prophet Jonah as more than 50 blindfolded bodies are found massacred south of Baghdad.

And this religion proclaims to be peaceful etc?

I feel the sooner the better will be a good time to get started on disarming them all, either way- so be it if force is needed and a few are sent on their way to sooner than expected.

What bases of a religion is this all coming from?
Sgt Peppers

Gardnerville, NV

#231674 Jul 9, 2014
How about we ship the Covina Corksoaker to Iraq. If anything could drive them to drop their arms and hide in caves it would be listening to the Soaker.

Sacramento, CA

#231675 Jul 9, 2014
Topic Change wrote:
Shocking moment ISIS militants take sledgehammers to Mosul tomb of Prophet Jonah as more than 50 blindfolded bodies are found massacred south of Baghdad.
And this religion proclaims to be peaceful etc?
I feel the sooner the better will be a good time to get started on disarming them all, either way- so be it if force is needed and a few are sent on their way to sooner than expected.
What bases of a religion is this all coming from?
Did you just discover that Islam is not so peaceful? Now tell Obama. If you want to disarm them all, I suggest booking a flight to Bagdad now, maybe you can start.
Michelle Mikal Mudds

San Francisco, CA

#231676 Jul 9, 2014
Hoodah, wahdoo!
The way to get things back to where they oughts to be is for our leader Bundy to take a troop down there below the border to whatever land and then set up camp and demand all kinds of free stuff and when the govt down there don't deliver, why then you just stay and cry and hioller and stomp your foot about it and show 'em who is boss and all that. This will show something to somebody and then congress can hold hearings to show they dont get it yet again, but can use the opportunity to spout some TeeVee rhetoric on a pet subject that they also dont get right. Deport everybody. Then confiscate everything they lefy behind, then fine them, then charge them to reconsider their case and then charge them to come back if they have seen the way and join our church and then follow them around and annoy them with go-pro. Stop all Taxes on the Upper Classes as it is pizzing them off and that is why we dont see them as they is hiding in gated communititess. Oh, boy. Feudalism is the way! WE NEED BOSSES..yOU SURE DO!

West Hollywood, CA

#231677 Jul 9, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>just don't play that game around USC wearing your powder blue.
Great point! I'm not sure I would want the Trojan-owned Victory Bell Trophy shoved where the sun don't shine ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#231678 Jul 9, 2014
Spanish pork wrote:
Time to Punt this dead topic down the sewer pipe, again.
Speaking of Spanish pork, there's this fella named Ramon down on Santa Monica Blvd and he....oops, well you were saying this topic was dead ;)

Ohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooo UCLA/LGBT Bruins!
Oer turn C United

Covina, CA

#231679 Jul 9, 2014
Just recently:
•We crossed a major hurdle when our allies on Capitol Hill coalesced around an amendment proposal Senate Joint Resolution 19 introduced by Sen. Tom Udall. With the national groundswell of the movement to get big money out of politics, we were able to grow the number of cosponsors rapidly and SJR 19 received a high profile hearing in the Senate Judiciary Committee (where it will receive a full committee vote tomorrow).
•PFAW joined allies to deliver more than 2 million petition signatures calling for a constitutional amendment at the hearing. Sen. Leahy, the committee chair, pointed out the boxes of petitions in his remarks, noting that they gave a visual example of how badly Americans want to see action on this issue.
•We continued outreach efforts on Capitol Hill, meeting with senators’ offices and hand-delivering their constituents’ petition signatures to them in our meetings, to keep passionate public support for the amendment in the spotlight.
•Then, over the July 4 congressional recess, hundreds of activists took part in more than 50 grassroots events and constituent meetings at senators’ state offices.
•And just this week, we got another two absolutely key senators on board as cosponsors. TWO MORE U.S. senators -- Sens. Claire McCaskill and Maria Cantwell -- signed on as cosponsors to the constitutional amendment to overturn decisions like Citizens United and get big money out of elections

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leslie Bond sentenced to life in prison (Jul '10) Wed TWP lost her mind 19
News Beale airman arrested in child sex sting Jun 6 HedonistNeo 1
any girls want to Skype? (Dec '14) May '16 useless 3
News Sticker shock Apr '16 Grandpa is a NAZI 2
News U.S. Marshals Believe Fugitive a Zombie Mikea C... Apr '16 Lucy jane 1
News Arraignment in sexual assault case is March 28 (Mar '08) Apr '16 Morgan 1,094
News Owner of downtown's newest business didn't expe... (Mar '10) Apr '16 Killacowboy 46

Oroville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages