Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#231409 Jun 29, 2014
Cali Fat Mexican Girl:

You say race. You say KKK. You say you are scared behind a computer. You say crazy in the head.

Why is it that the first person who says racism is the RACIST. That is you.

I said nothing about racism. You did. I said Bryan Stow was attacked by Mexicans. Kim Pham was killed by Mexicans. Venice Beach massacre of homeless man was by a Mexican. Fullerton massacre had one white cop and one mexican cop.

You are a fool. You probably dropped out of school or are on welfare because your parents are poor immigrants from Mexico.

Are you sexually perverted and promiscuous like your other cholas and cholos pendejos. Jodete Cali Grirl y chinga tu madre.

You thought I didn't speak Spanish did you? You are wrong about these threads. YOU ARE THE RACIST. YOU ARE THE FOOLISH PERSON.

If you are afraid of sitting behind a computer, let me know where you wan't to meet up? YOU ARE TOO AFRAID. MEXICAN COWARD. You and your other mexican cohorts who are uneducated and choose to disobey God. Anti-Christ. Throw your Bible in the fireplace. What do you do to be so much like Christ?
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#231410 Jun 29, 2014
Your Catholicism fails people of your kind. That is why there is co-lateral damage in your communities. Stop pointing the finger at other people and look in the mirror. You people make or break themselves. You cannot comprehend that. You need a speech by Magic Johnson. He doesn't play the race card. He looks in the mirror. Magic Johnson is more educated and has more wisdom than you have. Hopefully you can learn.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#231411 Jun 29, 2014
Kim Pham will be remembered.

A day of reckoning is coming to these low-lifes. Keep on waiting. A storm of War is coming. Blitzkrieg.
D is for devil

Covina, CA

#231412 Jun 29, 2014
Let the foul words keep coming from the devil
Let it GO

Anderson, CA

#231413 Jun 29, 2014
I just finished watching the "fight against 8" on HBO.......it was uplifting watching prop hate go down in flames, along with DOMA last year.....now ill watch "the normal heart" to piss all you bigots off once again....
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#231415 Jun 29, 2014
D is for devil wrote:
Let the foul words keep coming from the devil
Why do Mexicans act anti-Christ in LA and Orange Counties? They act like hypocrites, and say they are Catholic. Even when most don't know anything about The Bible. They declared, "I don't read The Bible." Hypocrites.
loos angeles

Covina, CA

#231416 Jun 29, 2014
Let the foul words "los angeles" keep coming from the devil
Cali Girl 2014xt

Sylmar, CA

#231417 Jun 29, 2014
Los Angeles wrote:
<quoted text>Why do Mexicans act anti-Christ in LA and Orange Counties? They act like hypocrites, and say they are Catholic. Even when most don't know anything about The Bible. They declared, "I don't read The Bible." Hypocrites.
Why don't you worry about your own
town,Long biotch!
Cali Girl 2014xt

Sylmar, CA

#231418 Jun 29, 2014
Los Angeles wrote:
Cali Fat Mexican Girl:

You say race. You say KKK. You say you are scared behind a computer. You say crazy in the head.

Why is it that the first person who says racism is the RACIST. That is you.

I said nothing about racism. You did. I said Bryan Stow was attacked by Mexicans. Kim Pham was killed by Mexicans. Venice Beach massacre of homeless man was by a Mexican. Fullerton massacre had one white cop and one mexican cop.

You are a fool. You probably dropped out of school or are on welfare because your parents are poor immigrants from Mexico.

Are you sexually perverted and promiscuous like your other cholas and cholos pendejos. Jodete Cali Grirl y chinga tu madre.

You thought I didn't speak Spanish did you? You are wrong about these threads. YOU ARE THE RACIST. YOU ARE THE FOOLISH PERSON.

If you are afraid of sitting behind a computer, let me know where you wan't to meet up? YOU ARE TOO AFRAID. MEXICAN COWARD. You and your other mexican cohorts who are uneducated and choose to disobey God. Anti-Christ. Throw your Bible in the fireplace. What do you do to be so much like Christ?
Are you talking to me? I'm not Hispanic
Cali Girl 2014xt

Sylmar, CA

#231419 Jun 29, 2014
loos angeles wrote:
Let the foul words "los angeles" keep coming from the devil
You are from Long Bi*ch!
Flying donkeys

Covina, CA

#231422 Jun 29, 2014
What are you going to do with your fly?
Gilberto

Marina, CA

#231424 Jun 30, 2014
How do people worry about this if we were able to decide what we want to do with our lives then lets keep it like that if i want to step in water i can freely do it. If people want to make more or less, its their choice...

http://xplinfo.com/GilbertoLerma
Neighborly

Covina, CA

#231426 Jun 30, 2014
There is no problem, just people who can't keep there crooked noses out of their neighbor's business,

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#231427 Jun 30, 2014
Yeah for Hobby Lobby!!!
Yanker HobbyLobby

Covina, CA

#231428 Jun 30, 2014
Hobby Lobby is a crank yanker and belongs back in the dark ages.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#231429 Jun 30, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It's too bad the loser Kiffin left, i really enjoyed seeing them go downhill
We Bruins are already worried that the Trojans are back. Their sanctions are over, and we will be losing Hot Rod Hundley at the end of this year :/

Go Bruins! This year or bust!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#231430 Jun 30, 2014
Nancy Polockski wrote:
I see gay freedom. Does this mean that if your gay your free to pay more taxes?
:(

That one hurt close to home ;)

Go LGBT Bruins!
Cott H Lobby

Covina, CA

#231431 Jun 30, 2014
Time to Boycott 'hobby lobby" what comes around goes around.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#231432 Jun 30, 2014
To Cali Girl and other people who have something against another:

New Testament

In the first of the four Gospels:

of

The Book of Matthew:

Chapter 5, Verses 21-26

Words from scripture:

Copyright. Contemporary English Version (CEV), Holy Bible.

Passage about Anger:

Matthew 5:21-26

[ You know that our ancestors were told, "Do not murder" and "A murder must be brought to trial." But I promise you that if you are angry with someone, you will have to stand trial. If you call someone a fool, you will be taken to court. And if you say that someone is worthless, you will be in danger of the fires of hell.
So if you are about to place your gift on the altar and remember that someone is angry with you, leave you gift there in front of the altar. Make peace with that person, then come back and offer your gift to God.
Before you are dragged into court, make friends with the person who has accused you of doing wrong. If you don't, you will be handed over to the judge and then to the officer who will put you in jail. I promise you that you will not get out until you have paid the last cent you owe.]
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#231433 Jun 30, 2014
If you don't make peace with your enemy, how do you think God will make peach with you and forgive you of your human sins?

Make peace with your foes and unfriendly persons.

Bad people make friends easily with those they like.

Good people make peace with those they don't like.

Don't make the mistake of going to hell, on earth, or afterlife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two juveniles arraigned in the Millerberg beati... (Mar '06) Jul 15 Alyssa 8
News Father's House caught in financial pinch (Nov '08) Jul 4 Paul Libby 32
News Leslie Bond sentenced to life in prison (Jul '10) Jun 29 TWP lost her mind 19
News Beale airman arrested in child sex sting Jun '16 HedonistNeo 1
any girls want to Skype? (Dec '14) May '16 useless 3
News Sticker shock Apr '16 Grandpa is a NAZI 2
News U.S. Marshals Believe Fugitive a Zombie Mikea C... Apr '16 Lucy jane 1

Oroville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages