Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201846 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

The Goo Fighter

Hemet, CA

#231293 Jun 23, 2014
I know.
The Goo Fighter

Hemet, CA

#231294 Jun 23, 2014
BOX CUTTER wrote:
Hillbilly trash
Colorado's DONE with you
and I'm done with you
here too.
The Goo Fighter

Hemet, CA

#231295 Jun 23, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Female-female sexual activities carry far LESS risks than heterosexual sex. I guess you must be in favor of women being lesbians.
Smile.
Above post is for you
Pooh fs

Monrovia, CA

#231296 Jun 23, 2014
Pooh flinger = Goo fighter
The Goo Fighter

Hemet, CA

#231297 Jun 23, 2014
yes, it's true
I DO fling the pooh.
Other peoples' pooh
is fun to fling back at them.
disrespect is unacceptable.
Sgt Peppers

Gardnerville, NV

#231298 Jun 23, 2014
"It must have taken the Covina Corksoaker a great deal of pains to become what we now see. Such an excess of stupidity is not in Nature." Dr. Johnson.
The Goo Fighter

Hemet, CA

#231301 Jun 23, 2014
Sgt Peppers wrote:
"It must have taken the Covina Corksoaker a great deal of pains to become what we now see. Such an excess of stupidity is not in Nature." Dr. Johnson.
sorry if I used big word or two...
conceptuali......
nevermind-
the lil guy's faster than both of us at putting thoughts his together. I can tell 'cuz
he's speaking a 'codex' through typos caused by this website's ads.
that's why I have a soft spot there.
You and he don't share a common sexual preference.
I've had all the fun I could handle with my own
preference without a scratch but Sarge,
HOLY F*CK !!!!
I am ..nnNEVER goin' back in there.
you don't sound like you've had it too bad-
I haven't either,...but I' seen somethin'. som' so bad that I will only convey information about it to people who have a specific need or encode the information for a larger audience.
you can SUREasSH*T be assured that it is something for ALLofUS
even though it's as revolting to me as anything can be. and when I see it -
I GO GOOOOOO FIGHTN'
The Goo Fighter

Hemet, CA

#231302 Jun 23, 2014
Sarge, the co-..um ..he's speaking a 'codex', sir.
way faster than us. I takes a minute but I get
he don't have the same desires as you, but he's ok. I can tell from the 'codex'.
if you don't like highly intelligent people then there's not much chance of finding your compassion.
The Goo Fighter

Hemet, CA

#231303 Jun 23, 2014
When I SAW this plane fly DIRECTLY overhead I had just come from that awfulness and I had never seen anything like this. Its my favorite
now. the day before he flew his practice routine and I thought he was gonna fall out of the sky during a wing-over. I actually started runnin'
cuz' he was straight up there.

TOPIX has put up anEPIC battle to keep me from posting this
Tips dipped

Monrovia, CA

#231304 Jun 23, 2014
Just dip the tip first.
The Goo Fighter

Hemet, CA

#231305 Jun 23, 2014
By the time it was dipped I was trying to get out the door.
The Goo Fighter

Hemet, CA

#231306 Jun 23, 2014
it hasn't worked out real well for me,
so now I just fight the GOO
Pooh fingers

Monrovia, CA

#231307 Jun 23, 2014
Say pooh fingers what have you been doing, did you wash first?
The Goo Fighter

Hemet, CA

#231308 Jun 23, 2014
From near the Hemet/Ryan Airfield,
goodnight, pooh bear.
Pooh fs

Monrovia, CA

#231309 Jun 24, 2014
Pooh finger aka goo fighter has once again plopped down and made a mess of it.
Procktoscoopitou t

Sonoma, CA

#231311 Jun 24, 2014
Heyerz,
is it true that gays just won't use reusable bags at the same rate as lesbianites? Why would this matter? Isn't it cheaper and less work to go in drag as an old bag? Ma, izzat yew?

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#231312 Jun 24, 2014
TrueAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>
What he said is no less true for infertile heterosexual couples than same sex couples. Same sex couples get married, make lives together and have / raise children.
I know several same sex couples with children. One female couple I know how a child through invitro. Biologically the baby is only related to one mother but they're both on his birth certificate. I also know a heterosexual couple who went this exact same route. My friend's husband had a weird issue with his sperm where the sperm wouldn't do anything but spin around in circles. I don't know what that's called, but at any rate, they went the invitro route. The baby is only biologically related to the mother, but both her and her husband's names are on the birth certificate. I know a male couple who are about to be parents in a couple of months. They hired an egg donor and a surrogate (2 separate women).
And I know two other same sex couples, both women, who have each adopted. I also know several heterosexual couples who have adopted children. So what's the difference between a same sex couple and an infertile heterosexual couple.
And what about elderly couples? If marriage is all about procreation, then I suppose to people who are middle aged or elderly, heterosexual or same sex, should not be allowed to get married. Also heterosexual couples who choose not to have children at all should be banned from marriage.
It seems to be singling out same sex couples simply because they cannot pro-create is discrimination. Either each and every couple who wants to get married should be able to prove that they are both capable and fully intend to have children before they get married, or there is absolutely no grounds in which to ban couples, same sex or heterosexual, from getting married.
Thank you my TrueAtheistFriend! UCLA, Westwood, and our alternative and progressive thinking individuals appreciate your support to be free with reckless abandon!

Go LGBT Bruins!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#231313 Jun 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Smile.
:) Oh you can say that again. I love it! Of course some fanatical types will say Fellatio is too but I bet you have blissfully partaken in that activity, right fella ;)

Go UCLA Bruins and all forms of consenting pleasure!

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#231316 Jun 24, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>:) Oh you can say that again. I love it! Of course some fanatical types will say Fellatio is too but I bet you have blissfully partaken in that activity, right fella ;)
Go UCLA Bruins and all forms of consenting pleasure!
Pee Pee Pete.....be safe out there and use protection, remember if it breaks, you might be in the shytts.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#231317 Jun 24, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>:) Oh you can say that again. I love it!
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

It is just one of many proofs that homosexuality is a sexual birth defect.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News of our Past: Lake Brown was possible name ... Jul 30 RiccardoFire 8
News Mosquito fogging planned Tuesday night on south... Jul 27 Here Is One 1
Media lies Jul 24 Usa 5
News City wants Oroville Inn in receivership (Dec '10) Jul 21 Girlabouttown 14
News Oroville man pleads guilty to molesting girl (Apr '10) Jul 13 kjk822 8
News Egbert convicted of second-degree murder (Oct '08) Jul 13 Tammi 6
Anyone know abbi mendoza, 40 years old Jul 4 Melissa95988 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages