Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,377

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Me Me Me!”

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#230944 Jun 10, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
*You're LOL
O-M-G!
I didn't mean to steal your name!

“Me Me Me!”

Location hidden

#230945 Jun 10, 2014
I don't understand the problem with the same sex marriages.
I mean really! If they want to have sex the same way every night they should be allowed to.
Frosties

Monrovia, CA

#230946 Jun 10, 2014
Location is Coachella Valley home of a moron - tim Donnelly.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#230947 Jun 10, 2014
Cali-girl20 wrote:
I mean really! If they want to have sex the same way every night they should be allowed to.
You didn't steal my name..LOL
Plenty of "Barbie's" in Cali...
Rules

Monrovia, CA

#230948 Jun 10, 2014
This rule is a tipping point for a clean energy economy. Here are five things you should know about the proposal:

1.Electric power production is going to be cleaner. Old, dirty power plants have never before been required to clean up carbon pollution. Under EPA's Clean Power Plan, states have the flexibility to achieve the pollution cuts in lots of ways, including using cleaner energy sources and promoting energy efficiency, which will also help improve reliability by reduces the electricity demand that strains power systems.

2.States will lead the way. EPA's approach provides clear guidance for what limits and metrics must be met, but leaves states the flexibility to design solutions to meet those requirements in the most efficient ways possible. This will encourage all states to innovate and look at clean energy technology as an attractive option when complying with the law.
depends on you. The Big Carbon lobby is unleashing a relentless assault to block this proposalóbut with 7 out of 10 Americans in support and with our collective voices and grassroots activism, we can win this fight.

“Me Me Me!”

Location hidden

#230949 Jun 10, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't steal my name..LOL
Plenty of "Barbie's" in Cali...
Yes there are and we are all totally awesome!
Thank you for being so chill about the name thingy.
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

#230950 Jun 10, 2014
Rules wrote:
This rule is a tipping point for a clean energy economy. Here are five things you should know about the proposal:
1.Electric power production is going to be cleaner. Old, dirty power plants have never before been required to clean up carbon pollution. Under EPA's Clean Power Plan, states have the flexibility to achieve the pollution cuts in lots of ways, including using cleaner energy sources and promoting energy efficiency, which will also help improve reliability by reduces the electricity demand that strains power systems.
2.States will lead the way. EPA's approach provides clear guidance for what limits and metrics must be met, but leaves states the flexibility to design solutions to meet those requirements in the most efficient ways possible. This will encourage all states to innovate and look at clean energy technology as an attractive option when complying with the law.
depends on you. The Big Carbon lobby is unleashing a relentless assault to block this proposalóbut with 7 out of 10 Americans in support and with our collective voices and grassroots activism, we can win this fight.
I think you're looking for Prop 23, this is the same-sex marriage forum, little buddy.
Proposal

Monrovia, CA

#230951 Jun 10, 2014
This rule is a tipping point for a clean energy economy. Here are five things you should know about the proposal.

Location hidden

#230952 Jun 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, the ss marrage of big government and big business,

where everyone else gets screwed...
Since you have both sex organs,
can't you go Fk yourself? LMAO
Obama Wars

Cummington, MA

#230953 Jun 10, 2014
Proposal wrote:
This rule is a tipping point for a clean energy economy. Here are five things you should know about the proposal.
Don't you mean a society with more govt and LESS choices, comrade?
Obama Wars

Cummington, MA

#230954 Jun 10, 2014
Oh, and HIGHER costs.
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

#230955 Jun 10, 2014
Barbies are cool! <3

Location hidden

#230956 Jun 10, 2014
Cali-girl20 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes there are and we are all totally awesome!
Thank you for being so chill about the name thingy.
Have a great day!:)
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#230957 Jun 10, 2014
The person from Monrovia is the only idiot here, regardless of their location. You can't even stay on topic, that's how stupid you are. Let me go ahead and prove you wrong anyways.

Without the EPA and government interference making clean energy impossible we would have had it decades ago. Hemp provides clean every and fuel. I have never been for pollution, just don't falsely claim it heats the planet.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#230958 Jun 10, 2014
Cali-girl20 wrote:
What does that have to do with marriage?
Cam Cam

Monrovia, CA

#230959 Jun 10, 2014
Cam Cam you were to have reported backer here a hour ago what's your problem? Are you slacking off some where else?

Location hidden

#230960 Jun 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>What does that have to do with marriage?
It's a joke you old Toad....
Cam Cam

Monrovia, CA

#230961 Jun 10, 2014
How do you do it? Getting back so fast just like I ordered you too?
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

#230962 Jun 10, 2014
Cam Cam wrote:
How do you do it? Getting back so fast just like I ordered you too?
You and Cam are having your abusive gay relationship online. GROSS!
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

#230963 Jun 10, 2014
Yer also blowin' up the website.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suspected gang leader arrested in Reno (Feb '10) Sat fee 29
Review: Grain FED Worm Castings Feb 21 grainfed 2
Letter: Elected officials have to stop PG&E cle... Feb 12 Timothy Siegel 1
Laser treatment that tackles toenail fungus ava... (Jan '09) Jan '15 SaTaN 166
any girls want to Skype? Jan '15 SaTaN 2
Funeral today for homicide victims (Jul '08) Jan '15 Ridiculous Website 1 38
: Homes near Palermo evacuated as fire burns st... (Jun '08) Jan '15 Joan Rios 20
Oroville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:17 am PST