Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,937

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#230727 May 20, 2014
Left hook wrote:
<quoted text>
Call it a civil union then, and be done with it.
Eff you. You don't get to tell me what to call my marriage.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#230728 May 20, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a relationship, not an individual.
A SS couple is inferior to the marriage relationship at every level of comparison.
Even though you can't explain how LOL.

Piss off.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#230729 May 20, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Who laughed anything off? You are a conspiracy theory idiot.
You are the fool that blames a video, talk about a stupid conspiracy. 4 lives are dead because of Hillary and the great obama. 1 life was a great gay guy.

Sacramento, CA

#230730 May 20, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I'm sure she could have prevented it but chose not to, right? Is that your stupid theory?
FIND THE STUPID IDIOT THREAD, this is about gay marriage.
Reminder: Hillary Clinton lied about Benghazi while standing in front of the victims’ caskets

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/07/reminder-hi...
You are the one fanning the flame on this topic, now you want talk gay, what possibly can you add?

Sacramento, CA

#230731 May 20, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoulda woulda coulda. He got elected. Deal with it.
I am reminding you that his election was a fraud. Deal with it.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#230732 May 20, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Eff you. You don't get to tell me what to call my marrage.
SMile.

Sacramento, CA

#230733 May 20, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need one. I was asked a question and I answered it. Piss off.
Nobody asked you if you were gay, go back. You just wanted to make sure everyone knew.
Morris Keystone

San Jose, CA

#230734 May 20, 2014
Who is winning?

Sacramento, CA

#230735 May 20, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoulda woulda coulda. He got elected. Deal with it.
Before the terrorist attacks in Benghazi, "the State Department not only failed to honor repeated requests for additional security, but instead actually reduced security in Libya." Did it have to do with the gun running operation Obama was sending to the Libyan rebels that ended up selling a lot of weapons to the Nigerian rebels that kidnapped the girls?
RetardOfire

Covina, CA

#230736 May 20, 2014
RetardOfire

Burns again.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#230737 May 20, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Reminder: Hillary Clinton lied about Benghazi while standing in front of the victims’ caskets
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/07/reminder-hi...
You are the one fanning the flame on this topic, now you want talk gay, what possibly can you add?
"What difference does it make now?" -Hillary Clinton on the murder of four Americans that could have easily been prevented.

Left hook

Fairfield, CA

#230740 May 20, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Eff you. You don't get to tell me what to call my marriage.
Sure I do, because its a joke. If your marriage were a lawsuit it would be lost on a technicality. Ill refer to it as a civil union, and that's being nice.
Another stupid fairfields

Covina, CA

#230741 May 20, 2014
Fairfield's a joke

Burns again.

Sacramento, CA

#230743 May 20, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"What difference does it make now?" -Hillary Clinton on the murder of four Americans that could have easily been prevented.
no kidding, it's not like we can blame bush, so let it go. LOL
Fairfields a joke

Covina, CA

#230744 May 20, 2014
Fairfield a joke #230743
Left hook

Fairfield, CA

#230746 May 20, 2014
Another stupid fairfields wrote:
Fairfield's a joke
Burns again.
So why are you on a Fairfield forum?. Are you some kind of nerdy, city stalker, weirdo?.
Why don't you just go ahead and leave the Fairfield forum, go back to whatever fairyland you come from.
Frick-N-Frack

Livermore, CA

#230748 May 21, 2014
Left hook wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are you on a Fairfield forum?. Are you some kind of nerdy, city stalker, weirdo?.
Why don't you just go ahead and leave the Fairfield forum, go back to whatever fairyland you come from.
First of all it's not just posted in "your" Fairfield forum,it's posted all across Topix including the gay and lesbian forum ! So why don't you go back to bigot land where you come from !
Frick-N-Frack

Livermore, CA

#230749 May 21, 2014
Leayft hook wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think 2 old dudes screwing and living together is the same as a married old man and woman?. where are the children and grandchildren, even great grandchildren?. The billions of threads that a man and woman together can create. <- that is a million dollar sentence right there.
In the first place what business is it of yours what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes ? Secondly don't you like our Constitution ? Go read the 14th amendment and get back to me will ya ? Oh by the way,gays do in fact have children and also make great parents as all current study's show ! You are aware that we live in a secular country right,where our great Constitution protects all Americans including gays and minority's and that it also trumps the bible ! And I thank "God" for that !
Frick-N-Frack

Livermore, CA

#230751 May 21, 2014
Left hook wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem if they do it in the privacy of their own homes. I do have a problem with you weirdo's telling kids, hey come try it, its the same as everything else. Don't you understand we don't want our kids messing with you freaks of nature?. No matter what you think or what your online friends tell you, people with kids aren't buying your bullshit.
In the first place I'm not gay don't automatically assume that someone is if they support marriage equality ! Perhaps you should take a look at all the latest polls that now show the majority of Americans are in support of marriage equality for gays ! That would mean it's you who is now in the minority ! Gays also don't tell kids to try it,That's simply yet another ignorant statement on your part and is completely ridiculous to even contemplate ! Bottom line according to our Constitution and all the court decisions back this up,marriage is a right and gays are full U.S. citizens who are entitled to all the rights that you enjoy as an American citizen ! It's obvious that you don't even know any gays or you might not be so ignorant on this subject !
Lance Trout

San Jose, CA

#230753 May 21, 2014
Just let them do their thing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 15 min THCCBN 15,994
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr lollypop 5,068
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon GOP bull 2,265
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 9 whispering shades 7,952
beating Sep 4 psychomike 1
Council continues Walmart appeals (Dec '10) Sep 3 Andy 49
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) Aug 24 jram1970 88
•••
•••
Oroville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oroville Jobs

•••