Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,151

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228291 Jan 23, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show me where polygamy is anywhere in this: Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage
Please show me where "Frankie is stupid, drug addicted, an alcoholic, gay..." or any of your other insults is anywhere in this: Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage.

You are NEVER on topic dummy.
Bowlers gloves

Covina, CA

#228292 Jan 23, 2014
Have you ever tried a pair of bowlers gloves #228289
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228293 Jan 23, 2014
poof wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to the hoveround and one good arm Flunkie? Oh wait that post was on a different thread. What was that you said a month or so back????? Oh yes, you lie with every post you make, you called them stories. Your two tours in Nam are bull shat, as is your disability that resulted from them.
Unfortunately they still plague me. I cannot walk and only have use of one arm. Why would you think otherwise?

What I mean is if you come aboard my boat seeking to do me harm, my trigger finger still works fine.
poof

Cambridge, IL

#228294 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You and lots of other paranoid angry and censoring SSM supporters.
You don't say it's off topic but you say polygamy is off topic when you know damn well prop 8 discriminated against polygamy too.
What are you afraid of? Why must you censor?
"A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution."
Voter ban on same sex marriage......... Not voter ban on polygamy
Why? Oh wait an existing law preventing polygamy..........
No such law on same sex marriage, Hey that is why Prop 8 was voted on, to create such a law, you know banning same sex marriage. Polygamy was never written in the law dumbazz.
Poly want a cracker?
Tissue??
Butt hurt???
Cry me a river!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228295 Jan 23, 2014
poof wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to the hoveround and one good arm Flunkie? Oh wait that post was on a different thread. What was that you said a month or so back????? Oh yes, you lie with every post you make, you called them stories. Your two tours in Nam are bull shat, as is your disability that resulted from them.
I jumped out of a Huey too soon in 1969 because we were taking heavy fire. It didn't hurt me too much when I was young but now, the old back injury has combined with old age and put me in a wheelchair. What difference does it make though, you're still a bigot and against equality even if I was lying.
poof

Cambridge, IL

#228296 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If there were no other laws against polygamy but prop 8 was still in effect would polygamy be legal Miss thing? No? Why not? Because prop 8 would prevent it.
Leave it to you to try and hog all the victim-hood! Typical "me me me" attitude.
"A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution."
No such law on same sex marriage, Hey that is why Prop 8 was voted on, to create such a law, you know banning same sex marriage. Polygamy was never written in the law dumbazz.
Poly want a cracker?
Tissue??
Butt hurt???
Cry me a river!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228297 Jan 23, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You would do well to heed your own advice.
The topic is: Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage.

Why are you so stupid?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228298 Jan 23, 2014
poof wrote:
<quoted text>Oh joy its super skank. You have a reading problem
"Gay? I am gay ? I better tell my wife, she should know"
Take note of the ????
The topic is: Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage.

Why are you so stupid?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228299 Jan 23, 2014
poof wrote:
<quoted text>Its code for skank, You understood it,
TROLL.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228300 Jan 23, 2014
poof wrote:
<quoted text>One more time dumbfluck
One more time (expletive deleted)

Prop 8 banned polygamy EQUALLY to banning SSM.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228301 Jan 23, 2014
poof wrote:
Take note of the ????
One more time dumbfluck
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228302 Jan 23, 2014
poof wrote:
Doesn't matter what you say because your tax dollars pay for my care because your government considers my disabilities service connected. Thanks!

You actually paid some towards my hoover around! It's a nice one! Very generous of you, even though you had no choice.

So if you don't believe I am a Vietnam combat vet, the government does! YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228303 Jan 23, 2014
poof wrote:
<quoted text>"A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution."
Poly want a cracker?
Tissue??
Butt hurt???
Cry me a river!!!!
Prop 8 was simple. It defined marriage as ONE man and ONE woman. Banning BOTH polygamy and SSM EQUALLY. What don't you understand about ONE man ONE woman banning polygamy? It's a simple concept really.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#228304 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Prop 8 was simple. It defined marriage as ONE man and ONE woman. Banning BOTH polygamy and SSM EQUALLY. What don't you understand about ONE man ONE woman banning polygamy? It's a simple concept really.
Did Prop 8 adress Polygamy specifically ? Ummmm NOPE it banned same sex marriage. Thus the topic...
You know Frankie it never said anything about you and a sheep getting married, or a goat or dog, so did Prop 8 also stop you from marring a tree?
The laws on polygamy where in fact in place as well as ones written about you and a goat, sheep, dog and or tree. Prop 8 was written for same sex marriage , and only same sex marriage. Look at the 17 or so states that have passed laws allowing same sex marriage. Did they also change the laws on polygamy? If not it must be due to the fact that THEY ARE NOT THE SAME ISSUE. I know this because in my state, we just passed a law allowing same sex marriage, yet polygamy is still illegal. Same sex marriage has zero affect on existing laws, that can not be said of polygamy, THEY MUST NOT BE THE SAME ISSUE

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution."
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#228305 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I jumped out of a Huey too soon in 1969 because we were taking heavy fire. It didn't hurt me too much when I was young but now, the old back injury has combined with old age and put me in a wheelchair. What difference does it make though, you're still a bigot and against equality even if I was lying.
Sure. right what ever you say, you jumped with out a chute, yeah ok what ever. I am sure you have lots more stories, err ummm lies. Much like the lie where you said that Jade lives in his mothers basement under the barn. Yep thats the truth huh Frankie. You see, PUTZ, when you always lie, no one can tell when you are being truthfull. Spin some more bull, big time war hero.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228306 Jan 23, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Did Prop 8 adress Polygamy specifically ? Ummmm NOPE it banned same sex marriage. Thus the topic...
You know Frankie it never said anything about you and a sheep getting married, or a goat or dog, so did Prop 8 also stop you from marring a tree?
The laws on polygamy where in fact in place as well as ones written about you and a goat, sheep, dog and or tree. Prop 8 was written for same sex marriage , and only same sex marriage. Look at the 17 or so states that have passed laws allowing same sex marriage. Did they also change the laws on polygamy? If not it must be due to the fact that THEY ARE NOT THE SAME ISSUE. I know this because in my state, we just passed a law allowing same sex marriage, yet polygamy is still illegal. Same sex marriage has zero affect on existing laws, that can not be said of polygamy, THEY MUST NOT BE THE SAME ISSUE
A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution."
YES. They had polygamy in mind when they defined marriage as ONE man, ONE woman. How can you say they didn't? They would have said "men and women" if they didn't have polygamy in mind.

Your argument that ONE man ONE woman has nothing to do with polygamy is absurd.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228307 Jan 23, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Sure. right what ever you say, you jumped with out a chute, yeah ok what ever. I am sure you have lots more stories, err ummm lies. Much like the lie where you said that Jade lives in his mothers basement under the barn. Yep thats the truth huh Frankie. You see, PUTZ, when you always lie, no one can tell when you are being truthfull. Spin some more bull, big time war hero.
Pilot was screaming get out get out bullets were pinging into the plexiglass and off the rotor, all hell was breaking loose I JUMPED! It was about 20 feet. Now I've got spinal stenosis aggravating the old injury and a recent shoulder replacement prosthesis. Good thing I'm not a sissie! It ain't for sissies!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228308 Jan 23, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Sure. right what ever you say, you jumped with out a chute, yeah ok what ever. I am sure you have lots more stories, err ummm lies. Much like the lie where you said that Jade lives in his mothers basement under the barn. Yep thats the truth huh Frankie. You see, PUTZ, when you always lie, no one can tell when you are being truthfull. Spin some more bull, big time war hero.
No chutes in helicopters dummy. You were obviously never in the military or on a helicopter.
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#228309 Jan 23, 2014
poof wrote:

Take note of the ????
Tell her then....
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#228310 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately they still plague me. I cannot walk and only have use of one arm. Why would you think otherwise?
What I mean is if you come aboard my boat seeking to do me harm, my trigger finger still works fine.
Oh I see you are going to shoot me with your gun, is that it Frankie???

So what we have is a moron, a drunken moron with a firearm. Who makes threats on the interweb. HUH perhaps the state should see this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laser treatment that tackles toenail fungus ava... (Jan '09) Dec 12 Gary Puntman 165
Police Shooting on April 28 / victim Victor Col... (May '14) Dec 6 Retired Law 2
School Closings: Port Huron, Marysville (Feb '08) Nov 25 hpallett 11
Men injured in Oroville shooting Nov 24 deborahughes 1
Oroville super Walmart project appeals consider... (Dec '10) Nov '14 mikmax 73
Historic Bridge Part of the Virginia Turnpike T... (Apr '14) Nov '14 American Gentlema... 2
Butte vows to defy unfunded mandates: Superviso... (Feb '09) Nov '14 backyard223 22
Oroville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oroville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oroville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:41 am PST