Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201821 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#228120 Jan 20, 2014
Science is allowing older and older couples to bear children.
Ss couples? Zero.
Many infertile couples have corrective surgery that enables them to bear children.
Ss couples? Zero.
Many couples that were not going to procreate, change their minds and become parents.
Ss couples? Zero.
96% of marriages historically include children.
Ss couples? Zero.
If old couples, sick couples and couples that have a choice often have or do procreate, don't you think we should require ss couples to mutually procreate at least SOME of the time??? Especially since most marriages procreate...

Old couples most often have already procreated.
Sick couples are often cured.
Couples that did not plan on children, often change their minds.
Ss couples? Not ONE, ZERO, have every mutually procreated.

No gay dares to answer?
Jake

Los Angeles, CA

#228121 Jan 20, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no evidence to back up your claim.
You have not proof that they don't
Peter Wheat

Covina, CA

#228122 Jan 20, 2014
What about peter Wheat?
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#228125 Jan 20, 2014
Peter Wheat wrote:
What about peter Wheat?
When is the drug and alcohol issue going to be addressed in the "gay" community-WHICH HAPPENS TO BE 85% JUNKIE WINO IDIOTS!!, I don't care if you pharma, YOUR STILL A JUNKIE IDIOT!! I feel sorry for bi and trans crowd having to put with your bullcrap.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#228126 Jan 20, 2014
I caught your little junkie party on the capital steps--that was really nice!!! JUNKIE IDIOTS
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#228128 Jan 20, 2014
excuse me eat someone's bowel movement.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#228129 Jan 20, 2014
Here is a 5 or more addiction layer person---HUMPS A HORSE!!!!

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci...
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#228130 Jan 20, 2014
ONce a person goes over 5 addictions layers--it gets weird and kinky!@!
Laundry tags

Covina, CA

#228131 Jan 20, 2014
Where are hose laundry tags?

jeffry helms

Emeryville, CA

#228139 Jan 20, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE the weakest link.......goodbye
I glad you feel insecure about your "link" and have to accuse someone else talking about criminal activity and drug and alcohol use-maybe that fulfill the need you have--your link?? Is criminal activity and drug use--I talked about sexual perversion and narcotic use--AND YOU BACKED THEM--COMPLETELY! GUILTY--IN THE EYES OF THE LAW!!! RUN HIM THROUGH THE SOFTWARE. lets see what's up your malaysian matzo ball curry chicken.
jeffry helms

Hayward, CA

#228142 Jan 20, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF!! Go have your little nanna nap. Maybe then you won't talk shit.
YOu guys know how I feel, most of the lesbians agree with me---their are 30 million bi-sexuals in the united states that raised kids to maturity and no said one thing etc.-----gay marriage is a drug and alcohol, its kind of a civil right issue but if drug and alcohol use is a issue--then ITS NOT, Good luck rabbi, don't take any asian nickels
jeffry helms

Hayward, CA

#228143 Jan 20, 2014
excuse me- asian kosher nickels
jeffry helms

Hayward, CA

#228145 Jan 21, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can articulate a decent sentence I'll credit you with a decent response. Until then......sweet dreams.
Your not getting in my room at night, and if you do , I got a double dead bolt with kevlar cable with major locks on my shorts with a furniture block with locks on the door, I'm a native french and I do not like getting date raped, my gay roommate date raped me and I socked his as_ up and put him the hospital. If he does it again--he's getting the mallet-stone treatment on his do-henry treatment to make him think again--he's a meth alcoholic pain med person.
jeffry helms

Hayward, CA

#228146 Jan 21, 2014
+ a few more addictions -pharma ones---he's over 5 ADDICTION layers--AND THEY RAPE.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#228149 Jan 21, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Okie dokie then. Glad we cleared that up
Your not fking me in as- buddy, I'm straight-this is my anti-date rape set up---kinda lumpy.

This my date rape get-up:

http://flic.kr/p/jokpca
Laundy Tag

Covina, CA

#228151 Jan 21, 2014
Check you laundry tags again 228149
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228152 Jan 21, 2014
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not proof that they don't
A double negative? Really? I KNOW they have no proof because none exists.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228153 Jan 21, 2014
jeffry helms wrote:
<quoted text> Your not getting in my room at night, and if you do , I got a double dead bolt with kevlar cable with major locks on my shorts with a furniture block with locks on the door, I'm a native french and I do not like getting date raped, my gay roommate date raped me and I socked his as_ up and put him the hospital. If he does it again--he's getting the mallet-stone treatment on his do-henry treatment to make him think again--he's a meth alcoholic pain med person.
Who unplugged your Thorazine drip?
Jake

Los Angeles, CA

#228154 Jan 21, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
A double negative? Really? I KNOW they have no proof because none exists.
Ok Mr. know it all ... This mornings new a 32 year old male, obviously a BiSexual WITH HIV/AIDS knowingly had unprotected sex with as many as 20 men and women. This was a deliberate act on his part to take thsee people down with him, he has been arrested. Lets face it "X" you are a creep and don't know what the hell you are talking about. I'm sure you will hear t his new before the day is over. Homosexuals are not as innocent as you say they are !
Palmer jake

Covina, CA

#228155 Jan 21, 2014
Shake them palms dry, jake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know abbi mendoza, 40 years old Jul 4 Melissa95988 3
Raul Does Fidel: Cuban Copulation Couple Jul 2 Moises Krupeliaf 1
Media lies Jun 21 Lost 4
Review: Oroville Tacos (Aug '14) Jun 21 CofCC-dot-org 6
Review: 99 Express Wheels (Mar '14) Jun 12 mayfieldsus 2
Review: Dennis Lucas Plumbing Repair (Oct '11) Jun 12 PB4YOU 3
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) May '15 Barbara 100
More from around the web

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE