Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
193,881 - 193,900 of 200,336 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Dang if you arent the biggest butthurt poster on all of Topix, is a classic Topix melt down, how about a tissue?
You just don't like me describing what a punk you are. Own it.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now I'm scared. What a punk. You're gonna run out of favors for the mods soon Jizzy. Then what will you do? They might even notice what a punk you are being and turn on your lying ass. Realize they're supporting a real icehole.
Dang you are stupid, you think that I am the only one who reports your lame azz, you think that I am the only one who is tired of your harrassment of Gay people. You are slow.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Show me the post Bob?
Hey Derp,the guys name you
Mentioned was Bob.You said he
would do small favors for you
like remove Frankie.I'm not wasting
my Sunday night on you you
Pastafarian POS!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Awww U butthurt too? Tissue?
I wouldn't take anything from you
you creepy old candy vendor .....
Razor bladers

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Not to worry plenty to go around.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you find that post? Did you make it . I know I didn't ....
Oh you posted it,we all saw it.You
were too stoned to remember!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Read up, Gramps. If I had anything to do with your asinine posts being deleted, I would happily post my success. I have no power, don't know any Topix Mods, and maybe you really need to look at your own stupidity for what is happening. You will probably learn to change locations, like your little Topix troll...R1...straight shooter....Blonde Douche..Big Kotex. But then again, you probably have more of a life than that idiot loser. Now, am I amused at your stupid situation? Very!! But I find it sad that a day that should be honoring your service to our country, has been wasted with your obsession on a messaging board, that should have nothing to do with any aspect of your life. I do hope you find a place in the world that completes you. As of now, this place just makes you a delusional ass! But then again, maybe that gives you attention. You succeeded! Congrats!
My brother got an instant lobotomy in Vietnam in 1968. He lives at the VA hospital. They let me spring him occasionally and I of course did so today and took him to dinner with other veterans. He doesn't talk but he understands kindness and I lavish it on him. What a difference from you dishonest sneaky lying jackasses. I need a shower after reading your posts. Get your boy Jizzy in check.

I promote true marriage equality and joke around, you and Jizzy are trolls.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Sicko Watch wrote:
<quoted text>Poof
Madison, WI
Friday Oct 18
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/los-angeles-c...

"I'm not ashamed of who I am. Today it's gay rights, tomorrow the decriminalization of man-boy love. "
BOOYA!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Dang you are stupid, you think that I am the only one who reports your lame azz, you think that I am the only one who is tired of your harrassment of Gay people. You are slow.
Need I re post all your posts bragging about deleting me?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>This week its Tue, Wed. Now what?
You are a liar,that's what!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>See there ya go thinking. I told you it was not me, oh and its gone......
It's gone, yet it keeps being posted!
LMAOAY!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Read up, Gramps. If I had anything to do with your asinine posts being deleted, I would happily post my success. I have no power, don't know any Topix Mods, and maybe you really need to look at your own stupidity for what is happening. You will probably learn to change locations, like your little Topix troll...R1...straight shooter....Blonde Douche..Big Kotex. But then again, you probably have more of a life than that idiot loser. Now, am I amused at your stupid situation? Very!! But I find it sad that a day that should be honoring your service to our country, has been wasted with your obsession on a messaging board, that should have nothing to do with any aspect of your life. I do hope you find a place in the world that completes you. As of now, this place just makes you a delusional ass! But then again, maybe that gives you attention. You succeeded! Congrats!
I am not responsible for R1 you paranoid idiot. Who is he, the boogeyman? Get a grip.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

"If you can't beat em, cheat em." Jizzy Poof Daddy

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you are proud of Jizzy.
I have no control or alliances to the poster you obsess over. You chose to pick a battle. You have aligned yourself with idiot from the Cafe, and there are those of us that find your constant blathering annoying. I find you more intelligent than the Topix troll, but you chose to be an insufferable POS. The Gay forums entertain you, and seems to be your constant source of interaction with people. Enjoy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
BOOYA!
Notice Jizzy deletes his sickest posts after he enjoys the sick thrill of posting them?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text> I have no control or alliances to the poster you obsess over. You chose to pick a battle. You have aligned yourself with idiot from the Cafe, and there are those of us that find your constant blathering annoying. I find you more intelligent than the Topix troll, but you chose to be an insufferable POS. The Gay forums entertain you, and seems to be your constant source of interaction with people. Enjoy.
Deal with me honestly is all I ask. You are more a troll than I. Don't be a little sneak cheering on Jizzy's bad behavior just because you can't deal with me intellectually or honestly
Razors edge

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Jump back it's too Sharpe out their.
Razors edge

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Jump back it's too sharpe out there.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
My brother got an instant lobotomy in Vietnam in 1968. He lives at the VA hospital. They let me spring him occasionally and I of course did so today and took him to dinner with other veterans. He doesn't talk but he understands kindness and I lavish it on him. What a difference from you dishonest sneaky lying jackasses. I need a shower after reading your posts. Get your boy Jizzy in check.
I promote true marriage equality and joke around, you and Jizzy are trolls.
I believe not one word you post. Your stories grow as your loneliness festers. Oh, and your brother....think of him when you laugh and poke fun of a former poster , "Golem". I will never forgive or let that idiocy go. Now go drink yourself appreciated.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••