Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,321

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#224356 Nov 12, 2013
Just the facts wrote:
This judge and those who keep sticking to the same B.S. Constitutional argument are full of crap.
The Constitution doesn't grant rights for sexual activity or sexual preference which is what homosexuality is about. Get your facts right. Homosexuality is about sexual preference not about human rights. I guess our educational system has become so ineffective that people in our society have become so stupid that they don't know the difference between a sexual preference and a human right.
If the people vote for something...then - there are the people and then G_d, not the judges or the politicians thinking they can change what the majority of the people vote for. There is the peoples vote and then G_d, nothing else in between.
This is a perfect example of selective bias by our judges, judicial system and politicians. If it serves a purpose for them, then screw the people and they do what they want. America and particularyly California has become a very "sick" society.
The disgraceful behavior of these officials, along with those who agree with them are sewing the seeds to America's destruction. Somehow they stopped working for us and expect that we, the people, work for them as it suits them. This is a blatant example of voters rights just "spit" on as if we don't count anymore. If the elitists like the way the vote went, they leave it, but if they don't like it, they come up with some false garbage and take away more of our freedoms (ie: our VOTE having no meaning).
I only hope these creeps are around to suffer from their intentional destruction of societal norms as our children will.
I've been saying this all along. politicians are taking advantage or the popular subjects like homsexual "rights" which is really a choice as well the poverty popularity. These groups of people will grvitate to those who will "say" will take care of them, but in the long run, after they get the vote will be abondond, leaving the rest of us holding the bag for their support.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224357 Nov 12, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
What VA hospital is your brother in frankie? I visited one yesterday!
Like I'm gonna tell you. The less you psycho creeps know the better.
Blade runner

Azusa, CA

#224358 Nov 12, 2013
Keep the sharp end down at all times.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224359 Nov 12, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been saying this all along. politicians are taking advantage or the popular subjects like homsexual "rights" which is really a choice as well the poverty popularity. These groups of people will grvitate to those who will "say" will take care of them, but in the long run, after they get the vote will be abondond, leaving the rest of us holding the bag for their support.
Before Obama Care became law- "If you like the health care plan you have now, you can keep it!"

After Obama care became law- "Sorry suckers!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FrankO Razor

Azusa, CA

#224360 Nov 12, 2013
Remember what you were told, don't run with sharp objects?

Just look at frankO Razor - it posts so much c r a p here on this site it shows what brain damage looks like.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224361 Nov 12, 2013
FrankO Razor wrote:
Remember what you were told, don't run with sharp objects?
Just look at frankO Razor - it posts so much c r a p here on this site it shows what brain damage looks like.
That's rich coming from you.

Don't like me? Good! I am being effective. Suck it up and sharpen your flounders.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224362 Nov 12, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well duh. They're politicians. Pipe down now fruitcake.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#224363 Nov 12, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>you have taken on frankies character quite well !!
Thanks for the compliment!
Razor tips

Azusa, CA

#224364 Nov 12, 2013
Sharp points down.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224365 Nov 12, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
:))
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#224366 Nov 12, 2013
Razor Breath wrote:
Take a break x-breath or is it x-breather.
Make me, queen.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#224367 Nov 12, 2013
Just the facts wrote:
This judge and those who keep sticking to the same B.S. Constitutional argument are full of crap.
The Constitution doesn't grant rights for sexual activity or sexual preference which is what homosexuality is about. Get your facts right. Homosexuality is about sexual preference not about human rights. I guess our educational system has become so ineffective that people in our society have become so stupid that they don't know the difference between a sexual preference and a human right.
If the people vote for something...then - there are the people and then G_d, not the judges or the politicians thinking they can change what the majority of the people vote for. There is the peoples vote and then G_d, nothing else in between.
This is a perfect example of selective bias by our judges, judicial system and politicians. If it serves a purpose for them, then screw the people and they do what they want. America and particularyly California has become a very "sick" society.
The disgraceful behavior of these officials, along with those who agree with them are sewing the seeds to America's destruction. Somehow they stopped working for us and expect that we, the people, work for them as it suits them. This is a blatant example of voters rights just "spit" on as if we don't count anymore. If the elitists like the way the vote went, they leave it, but if they don't like it, they come up with some false garbage and take away more of our freedoms (ie: our VOTE having no meaning).
I only hope these creeps are around to suffer from their intentional destruction of societal norms as our children will.
If you had paid attention in civics class, you could have saved yourself the embarrassment of your stupid post. But do carry on.... every time you post this kind of silliness, we get more people on our side.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#224368 Nov 12, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait.... you think being compared to Topix's biggest retard is a compliment?
Buzz

Daly City, CA

#224369 Nov 12, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Next to YOU, of course.
Sharp blades

Azusa, CA

#224370 Nov 12, 2013
Do razor blades make a buzz too?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#224371 Nov 12, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
I find that very offensive

I know people with Downs’s syndrome that are much smarter than Frankie
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#224374 Nov 12, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I find that very offensive
I know people with Downs’s syndrome that are much smarter than Frankie
Um..... you'll notice I didn't say Frankie has Down's Syndrome. I said he is retarded: slow or limited in intellectual or emotional development or academic progress.

Location hidden

#224375 Nov 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>:))
I unlike you get along with most
people here...There is nothing wrong
with Frankie's mind,you are just a
hater....No one asked your opinion.
Why don't you worry about your
own "breath" and piss off!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#224376 Nov 12, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Um..... you'll notice I didn't say Frankie has Down's Syndrome. I said he is retarded: slow or limited in intellectual or emotional development or academic progress.
That is still offensive to retarded people, comparing them with Frankie, how could you? They are slow or limited, but not THAT SLOW and limited.

Location hidden

#224377 Nov 12, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>That is still offensive to retarded people, comparing them with Frankie, how could you? They are slow or limited, but not THAT SLOW and limited.
I think it's really immature and nasty
to make fun of any retarded people!
You two are no road scholars yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laser treatment that tackles toenail fungus ava... (Jan '09) Jan 20 SaTaN 166
any girls want to Skype? Jan 20 SaTaN 2
Review: Grain FED Worm Castings Jan 20 Joeknows 1
Funeral today for homicide victims (Jul '08) Jan 12 Ridiculous Website 1 38
: Homes near Palermo evacuated as fire burns st... (Jun '08) Jan 5 Joan Rios 20
Men injured in Oroville shooting Jan 3 trizteza 2
Police Shooting on April 28 / victim Victor Col... (May '14) Jan 1 WeCopWatch 3
Oroville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web