Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
193,681 - 193,700 of 200,365 Comments Last updated Thursday
Corrals

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224033
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Go pound lots of sand with these stupid postings.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224040
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Sweet Jesus, Frankie Rizzo went Poof again. That proves that there is a God.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224041
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

10

9

9

Poof wrote:
Sweet Jesus, Frankie Rizzo went Poof again. That proves that there is a God.
You are a POS...Don't bring God into
it.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224042
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Poof wrote:
Sweet Jesus, Frankie Rizzo went Poof again. That proves that there is a God.
lol
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224043
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a POS...Don't bring God into
it.
Awwww you butthurt too? Tissue?
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224044
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>
Mercy, you're butthurt. Tissue?
frankies butt doesn't hurt any more, he is used to the abuse!!!
ask uncle Guido

“Your Fate Is Sealed”

Since: May 13

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224045
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Poof wrote:
Sweet Jesus, Frankie Rizzo went Poof again. That proves that there is a God.
She's going to be all butt-hurt when she gets done cleaning the men's room in the truck stop.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224046
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

The Kraken Released wrote:
<quoted text>
She's going to be all butt-hurt when she gets done cleaning the men's room in the truck stop.
LOL, hey maybe Rizzo will help her out. He loves mens rooms
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224047
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers.
Kahlil Gibra

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224048
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Awwww you butthurt too? Tissue?
Why would I be but hurt .You think
it's alright to tattle on people and
Have them removed.That makes
you a cowardly wussy.No wonder
you wear dresses on Viagra, to
watch the skirt go up! Your post,
thought you deserved a little nostalgia !

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224049
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

The Kraken Released wrote:
<quoted text>She's going to be all butt-hurt when she gets done cleaning the men's room in the truck stop.
He "Crackin head" keep your mouth
shut about me.You don't even know
me.If I want anything from you, I will
squeeze your head.Who the Hell are
you to say that to me?
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224050
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I be but hurt .You think
it's alright to tattle on people and
Have them removed.That makes
you a cowardly wussy.No wonder
you wear dresses on Viagra, to
watch the skirt go up! Your post,
thought you deserved a little nostalgia !
Tissue? Frankie ddug his hole.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224051
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers.
Kahlil Gibra
Are you going to be a good boy?
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224052
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
He "Crackin head" keep your mouth
shut about me.You don't even know
me.If I want anything from you, I will
squeeze your head.Who the Hell are
you to say that to me?
You taking Frankies spot? Butthurt? Tissue?
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224053
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I be but hurt .You think
it's alright to tattle on people and
Have them removed.That makes
you a cowardly wussy.No wonder
you wear dresses on Viagra, to
watch the skirt go up! Your post,
thought you deserved a little nostalgia !
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln

“Your Fate Is Sealed”

Since: May 13

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224054
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
He "Crackin head" keep your mouth
shut about me.You don't even know
me.If I want anything from you, I will
squeeze your head.Who the Hell are
you to say that to me?
Hey Call Girl 13, I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the other idiot. I know that it is easy to keep up with which idiot I was talking about, but do at least make an effort.

Now, get back on that short bus and head off to school. Today they are going to teach you how to change your own diaper. That will be fun for you.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224055
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>You taking Frankies spot? Butthurt? Tissue?
Are you the Crackin too? Thought
you were just a Pothead.No not
taking his place,I have my own
agenda as well.I just don't post
about it.Pot makes you forget,
Your old posts.Like being a
Flying Spaghetti Monster...

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224056
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

The Kraken Released wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Call Girl 13, I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the other idiot. I know that it is easy to keep up with which idiot I was talking about, but do at least make an effort.

Now, get back on that short bus and head off to school. Today they are going to teach you how to change your own diaper. That will be fun for you.
I forgot all the people here are seniors.
Jizzy Poof called me butt hurt so why
wouldn't I think it was about me. I
know it's been a long time since you
were at school but, please be more
clearer I. Your stupid posts!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224057
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln
Oh the irony.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224058
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the irony.
There's that new word again !!! frankie, you are going it wear it out!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Oroville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oroville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oroville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••