Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
193,001 - 193,020 of 200,351 Comments Last updated 28 min ago

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>I have forgotten more about Christianity, than you will ever know.
You serve Beezlebub,pal.....
You are like Halloween 15 the
se

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

*poofy
*sequel
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>no balls?
Try me.
Chris T

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>I simply call Chris T, he does my easy jobs.
Poof needs a time out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Chris T wrote:
<quoted text>Poof needs a time out.
LMFAOAY Poofy!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Did a favor wrote:
Neo Nazi like the racists Tea Party need to be protected against themselves and their children will take revenge on them.

A judge on Thursday sentenced a 13-year-old boy, convicted of killing his neo-Nazi father, to a youth correctional facility, he was convicted of killing his father, regional neo-Nazi leader Jeff Hall, on May 1, 2011. Joseph Hall was 10 years old.

This crazy neo Nazi like all tea party members beat his child like a dog and his mother let him do it to the child she needs a fix too!
ALL TEA PARTY members beat
their kids? Check your facts,and
I'm NOT a Tea Party member either!!

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You arenít going to get it
No matter how hard you try, you cannot reduce science down to your level of belief in a fairy story.
First of all, I don't believe in a fairy tale any more then you believe in a fairy tale, Actually your fairy tale that something just showed up takes more faith. You have a lot of FAITH.

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Did a favor wrote:
Neo Nazi like the racists Tea Party need to be protected against themselves and their children will take revenge on them.
A judge on Thursday sentenced a 13-year-old boy, convicted of killing his neo-Nazi father, to a youth correctional facility, he was convicted of killing his father, regional neo-Nazi leader Jeff Hall, on May 1, 2011. Joseph Hall was 10 years old.
This crazy neo Nazi like all tea party members beat his child like a dog and his mother let him do it to the child she needs a fix too!
Plz don't bring your Hall family quarrels here on this thread. Go visit your brother and see if you can help him, tell him about the number 9 and san dimis.

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too, Iím a good guy, I donít hurt people, I help educate children, my wife tells me I am a great husband but I think she is nuts I donít know how she puts up with me.
I do understand why you feel the way you do, you want karma to be true, most religions are built upon karma
I donít believe it, I certainly donít worship the idea, it is something that I wish were true, but actually doubt it.
Still I have to live with myself, so I remain a decent person :)
The world is what we make it, I would rather make it a better place than a worse one.
Which is why I support people like the gay community, I donít belong to them, but support them as fellow American. I am for freedom.
Keep your big telescope away from the kids tonight. You are a danger to children.

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>

I donít use guesses, theories are not guesses, established theories ( that are close to irrefutable by any future evidence possible ) I do take for granted, but it isnít faith, that requires ignorance, that is your domain, not mine.
Yes you do Liar. A few posts ago you state the age of the earth. Is that the exact age or is an estimation? It's a guess.
Number 9

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

If there was ever a good reason to pay homage to number 9, then today it. You see it's a good day for anything.
stupid

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

More Stupid

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Number 9 wrote:
If there was ever a good reason to pay homage to number 9, then today it. You see it's a good day for anything.
No offense.....but your number 9
Posts are getting boring.....:(

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Just scrolled through all of today's posts. Not one single post was "on topic" for this thread. Just general attempts at using this as a general chat room (which it is not) and the usual pissing contest and snarky comments of "straight" people attacking each other. What sad lives you have.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
Just scrolled through all of today's posts. Not one single post was "on topic" for this thread. Just general attempts at using this as a general chat room (which it is not) and the usual pissing contest and snarky comments of "straight" people attacking each other. What sad lives you have.
Did you forget when you threw
yourself at "Chance 47" like a
Cat in heat when he posted his
Pic with his "Hot Abs"! You posted
you wanted to see more....That was
last week...Ha Ha busted!!!Was that
about Prop 8?? HYPOCRITE !! Ha!
Number9

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Newer rail are being shipped in and are to be installed soon.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
Thank you for being the zit faced hall monitor, Rosie. I feel sooooo much safer when you're watching over me.

Imbecile.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Can .. can .. we all just, ge get along?...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
Can .. can .. we all just, ge get along?...
How was your evening?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Mash those smilies, shitferbrains.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••