Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#221855 Oct 19, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
GLSEN astroturf.
It exists, to educate against ingrained bigotry and build self-esteem. IE. You and the weird, ignorant BS you teach little kids. Know WTF you're talking about before you post, moron. No go back to counting those hairs.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#221856 Oct 19, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>both
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That was funny...
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#221857 Oct 19, 2013
Mikey the NAMBLA stain wrote:
<quoted text>
It exists, to educate against ingrained bigotry and build self-esteem. IE. You and the weird, ignorant BS you teach little kids. Know WTF you're talking about before you post, moron. No go back to counting those hairs.
"ingrained bigotry" is more NAMBLA code for "I want to molest your children simply for my own psychotic pleasure, and you're discriminating against me!"
guest

Long Beach, CA

#221858 Oct 19, 2013
Time to shut it down.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#221859 Oct 19, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
"ingrained bigotry" is more NAMBLA code for "I want to molest your children simply for my own psychotic pleasure, and you're discriminating against me!"
You are an idiot. It has NOTHING to do with NAMBLA, moron. Now go back to count those hairs, before you look even more like the backwards, old bigoted asstroll that you are.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#221860 Oct 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can see the difference between ss couples and marriage. Instantly.
Ss couples are still a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
New Jersey didn't change that one iota, did it?
Smile.
And your marriage continues to be a "mutually sterile, pointlessly opposite gendered half of marriage"; unless you've managed to knock your wife up recently.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#221861 Oct 19, 2013
Mash those smilies, NAMBLA stain.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#221862 Oct 19, 2013
guest wrote:
Time to shut it down.
No doubt the light has become too much for the NAMBLA cockroaches.
guest

Long Beach, CA

#221863 Oct 19, 2013
This thread is about the legality of same sex marriage in CA. It is not a forum for having a pissing contest about random topics. It is not about criminal activity. It is about the legality of 2 consenting adults entering a legal marriage in the state of CA. Stay on topic or shut it down.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#221864 Oct 19, 2013
guest bedwetter wrote:
This thread is about the legality of same sex marriage in CA. It is not a forum for having a pissing contest about random topics. It is not about criminal activity. It is about the legality of 2 consenting adults entering a legal marriage in the state of CA. Stay on topic or shut it down.
If it's not to your liking, then perhaps you can subsidize your perceived loss by self mutilation.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#221865 Oct 19, 2013
guest wrote:
This thread is about the legality of same sex marriage in CA. It is not a forum for having a pissing contest about random topics. It is not about criminal activity. It is about the legality of 2 consenting adults entering a legal marriage in the state of CA. Stay on topic or shut it down.
Ha Ha Ha what a whining baby!!!
guest

Long Beach, CA

#221866 Oct 19, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's not to your liking, then perhaps you can subsidize your perceived loss by self mutilation.
Your sentence had nothing to do with what I posted. Shut it down.
guest

Long Beach, CA

#221867 Oct 19, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha what a whining baby!!!
It appears you do not know the meaning of words you use in your posts. For example, you obviously do not know what "whining" means. You are off topic. Shut it down.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#221869 Oct 19, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>It appears you do not know the meaning of words you use in your posts. For example, you obviously do not know what "whining" means. You are off topic. Shut it down.
Shut yourself down,you whining
little boy....All you are is a whiner!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#221870 Oct 19, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>What a PUTZ
Screw off Jizzy!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#221871 Oct 19, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Your sentence had nothing to do with what I posted. Shut it down.
It had everything to do with spanking a crybaby who has obviously been abandoned by its Mommie on another Saturday night.

The world doesn't revolve around you, widdle toddler.
Number 9

La Puente, CA

#221872 Oct 19, 2013
You mean to tell me number 9 was parked on a siding all this time?
guest

Long Beach, CA

#221873 Oct 19, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
It had everything to do with spanking a crybaby who has obviously been abandoned by its Mommie on another Saturday night.
The world doesn't revolve around you, widdle toddler.
Off topic and completely inaccurate. Shut it down.
guest

Long Beach, CA

#221874 Oct 19, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut yourself down,you whining
little boy....All you are is a whiner!
Shut it down, old man.
guest

Long Beach, CA

#221875 Oct 19, 2013
Enough is enough. Grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two juveniles arraigned in the Millerberg beati... (Mar '06) Jul 15 Alyssa 8
News Father's House caught in financial pinch (Nov '08) Jul 4 Paul Libby 32
News Leslie Bond sentenced to life in prison (Jul '10) Jun 29 TWP lost her mind 19
News Beale airman arrested in child sex sting Jun '16 HedonistNeo 1
any girls want to Skype? (Dec '14) May '16 useless 3
News Sticker shock Apr '16 Grandpa is a NAZI 2
News U.S. Marshals Believe Fugitive a Zombie Mikea C... Apr '16 Lucy jane 1

Oroville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages