Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#220468 Oct 8, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, your odd obsession with anal sex continues.
But the nice thing is that the types and frequency of consensual sex any person engages in is not governed by law, and has no bearing on the issuance of ANY marriage license.
The government just doesn't have an interest in such things when it comes to marriage law.
Quest, I hear you will be the Gay poster boi at the AIDS Run in L.A. Oct 13th

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220469 Oct 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>The Constitution is sacred it is real and one of the best pieces of paper ever written. It is LAW. It is what makes this nation great. AND WHEN YOU NAZI PIGS SPIT ON IT I GET MAD YES I WILL KILL TO PROTECT IT JUST LIKE OUR FOUNDING FATHERS KILLED TO WRITE IT.
Stop YELLING,my head hurts!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#220470 Oct 8, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Dismissing fact is delusional. Same sex couples are still legally married, and marrying, in California, and the federal government recognizes each one.
Denying reality is never a healthy choice, so why do you persist?
SS couples are only ever a mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

And there is not one damn thing a fraudulent law can do to change it.

Smile.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#220471 Oct 8, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop YELLING,my head hurts!
A traitor to the USA has no right to say or tell anything to me...Run along now you anti-American pile of crap.

Location hidden

#220472 Oct 8, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, your odd obsession with anal sex continues.
But the nice thing is that the types and frequency of consensual sex any person engages in is not governed by law, and has no bearing on the issuance of ANY marriage license.
The government just doesn't have an interest in such things when it comes to marriage law.
Ah, your dangerous denial of the Inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature of anal sex continues.

Most people don't need a law to know the difference between a playground and a septic system.

Location hidden

#220473 Oct 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith is belief without fact, without knowledge, the moment fact or knowledge comes into play it is no longer faith.
Look up the words you use please
Of course that is so. But most things were first understood as theories based on wise faith.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#220474 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, your dangerous denial of the Inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature of anal sex continues.
Most people don't need a law to know the difference between a playground and a septic system.
There is nothing wrong with anal sex...Where did you get that lie.

You sure have some outdate old fashioned BS opinions...Lucky for normal people we have and use FACTS AND THE TRUTH..
Just vote

Azusa, CA

#220475 Oct 8, 2013
A bunch of Dum fork Republicans
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220476 Oct 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know the meaning of the words?
Maybe you should not use words you don't understand the meaning of
“This is the sort of bloody nonsense up with which I will not put.”

(Winston Churchill on ending a sentence with a preposition.)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220477 Oct 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one in denial here is you, same sex couple are also married.
You don't protect marriage you attack marriage, you hate their marriages.
I protect marriage, I defend marriage against troglodytes like you.
I do have hope that someday you will accept marriage, but I wont let you define my marriage, nor theirs. You are simply not that important.
Relax spice trooper.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220478 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional opinion.
Dismissed.
Early in the AM and Big D already has his cape on.
Fate

Shafter, CA

#220479 Oct 8, 2013
No deal
Old tricks

Azusa, CA

#220480 Oct 8, 2013
Remember back when Glendora, California had it's very own drug dealing police officer on the force?

Authorities say the case stems from an investigation in which [the police officer] tried using a suspect as a confidential informant after determining she had forged prescriptions.

Old tricks always end up back firing.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#220481 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course that is so. But most things were first understood as theories based on wise faith.
Belief in Peter Pan as a real person can be a faith

That the universe is over 13 billion years old is a fact, knowledge, regardless of people’s puny beliefs, their prefered faith otherwise for example
Big D

Modesto, CA

#220482 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
SS couples are only ever a mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
And there is not one damn thing a fraudulent law can do to change it.
Smile.
They are married, as married as anyone else. That you attack marriage, is despicable.

Those of us that defend marriage against you anti-marriage folks are very pleased to remind you, every time.

Smile
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#220483 Oct 8, 2013
There is nothing better than getting close and personal to a soft, smooth and sweet smelling woman.

Location hidden

#220484 Oct 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>A traitor to the USA has no right to say or tell anything to me...Run along now you anti-American pile of crap.
Uh oh......now you hurt my feelings
LOL!

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#220485 Oct 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution is sacred it is real and one of the best pieces of paper ever written. It is LAW. It is what makes this nation great. AND WHEN YOU NAZI PIGS SPIT ON IT I GET MAD YES I WILL KILL TO PROTECT IT JUST LIKE OUR FOUNDING FATHERS KILLED TO WRITE IT.
I have better things to do then worry about the Constitution. Obama trashes the Constitution and the Rule of Law, yet he is your hero, how ironic. LOL....by writing you will kill to protect it and since Obama is trashing it, you might be a danger to our Beloved President, you really need to be reported. You are a threat to him.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#220486 Oct 8, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
There is nothing better than getting close and personal to a soft, smooth and sweet smelling woman.
I suspect all lesbians agree with you as well :)

Location hidden

#220487 Oct 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>A traitor to the USA has no right to say or tell anything to me...Run along now you anti-American pile of crap.
OK Heinz.....You would think an
African American would understand
Diversity.Are you a "Black"white
Supremacist?........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laser treatment that tackles toenail fungus ava... (Jan '09) Dec 12 Gary Puntman 165
Police Shooting on April 28 / victim Victor Col... (May '14) Dec 6 Retired Law 2
School Closings: Port Huron, Marysville (Feb '08) Nov '14 hpallett 11
Men injured in Oroville shooting Nov '14 deborahughes 1
Oroville super Walmart project appeals consider... (Dec '10) Nov '14 mikmax 73
Historic Bridge Part of the Virginia Turnpike T... (Apr '14) Nov '14 American Gentlema... 2
Butte vows to defy unfunded mandates: Superviso... (Feb '09) Nov '14 backyard223 22
Oroville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oroville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oroville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:24 pm PST