Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201887 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Big D

Modesto, CA

#220482 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
SS couples are only ever a mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
And there is not one damn thing a fraudulent law can do to change it.
Smile.
They are married, as married as anyone else. That you attack marriage, is despicable.

Those of us that defend marriage against you anti-marriage folks are very pleased to remind you, every time.

Smile
Gustavo

Hawthorne, CA

#220483 Oct 8, 2013
There is nothing better than getting close and personal to a soft, smooth and sweet smelling woman.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220484 Oct 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>A traitor to the USA has no right to say or tell anything to me...Run along now you anti-American pile of crap.
Uh oh......now you hurt my feelings
LOL!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#220485 Oct 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution is sacred it is real and one of the best pieces of paper ever written. It is LAW. It is what makes this nation great. AND WHEN YOU NAZI PIGS SPIT ON IT I GET MAD YES I WILL KILL TO PROTECT IT JUST LIKE OUR FOUNDING FATHERS KILLED TO WRITE IT.
I have better things to do then worry about the Constitution. Obama trashes the Constitution and the Rule of Law, yet he is your hero, how ironic. LOL....by writing you will kill to protect it and since Obama is trashing it, you might be a danger to our Beloved President, you really need to be reported. You are a threat to him.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#220486 Oct 8, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
There is nothing better than getting close and personal to a soft, smooth and sweet smelling woman.
I suspect all lesbians agree with you as well :)

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220487 Oct 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>A traitor to the USA has no right to say or tell anything to me...Run along now you anti-American pile of crap.
OK Heinz.....You would think an
African American would understand
Diversity.Are you a "Black"white
Supremacist?........
Just vote

La Puente, CA

#220488 Oct 8, 2013
Those forking republicans and tea party fork bags, can't get their

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#220489 Oct 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Early in the AM and Big D already has his cape on.
Duh & D, dumb and dumber. LOL

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220490 Oct 8, 2013
Normal PEOPLE,....LOL
Huh

Faribault, MN

#220491 Oct 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I have better things to do then worry about the Constitution. Obama trashes the Constitution and the Rule of Law, yet he is your hero, how ironic. LOL....by writing you will kill to protect it and since Obama is trashing it, you might be a danger to our Beloved President, you really need to be reported. You are a threat to him.
Yes Obama ahs trashed the Constitution as much as the GOP has.

I HATE Obama. I vote Libertarian. I stand for the Constitution and freedom and equality and justice for all...YOU KNOW TRUE REAL CONSERVATIVE.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#220492 Oct 8, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Heinz.....You would think an
African American would understand
Diversity.Are you a "Black"white
Supremacist?........
I am white moron. I want ALL people to be free and equal...Why don't you?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220493 Oct 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I am white moron. I want ALL people to be free and equal...Why don't you?
all people my ass "Vineyard".....

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220494 Oct 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Obama ahs trashed the Constitution as much as the GOP has.

I HATE Obama. I vote Libertarian. I stand for the Constitution and freedom and equality and justice for all...YOU KNOW TRUE REAL CONSERVATIVE.
You're conservative......LOL we know!
Try a Nut Job who should be on a
"Watch me" list! Your kids are going
to suffer from your ignorance.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#220495 Oct 8, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're conservative......LOL we know!
Try a Nut Job who should be on a
"Watch me" list! Your kids are going
to suffer from your ignorance.
You know my personality is much like many of our Founding Fathers. But you traitors hate them also don't you.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220496 Oct 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You know my personality is much like many of our Founding Fathers. But you traitors hate them also don't you.
YOU are not like the "Founding
Fathers"...Too much hate in you..
More like a "Whack Job"!
Huh

Faribault, MN

#220497 Oct 8, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are not like the "Founding
Fathers"...Too much hate in you..
More like a "Whack Job"!
So you think the Founding Fathers loved the English and the king???

You really need to get educated. YES I HATE ENEMIES OF THIS NATION......WHY DONT YOU?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#220498 Oct 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Obama ahs trashed the Constitution as much as the GOP has.
I HATE Obama. I vote Libertarian. I stand for the Constitution and freedom and equality and justice for all...YOU KNOW TRUE REAL CONSERVATIVE.
That's why you were reported, you are a danger posting that threat about killing anyone that trashes it. You are a Nazi.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#220499 Oct 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That's why you were reported, you are a danger posting that threat about killing anyone that trashes it. You are a Nazi.
Gleep.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#220500 Oct 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That's why you were reported, you are a danger posting that threat about killing anyone that trashes it. You are a Nazi.
Our congress is good at threats, they have the votes now to pass a clean spending bill, but a minority are holding the country hostage by not allowing that vote.

Threatening the country with mayhem if they don’t get their political way.

I think they have learned a little too much from terrorists.

At least there is no question now exactly who it is holding the country hostage, they have the votes to end this crap, by a minority is holding the nation hostage.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#220501 Oct 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That's why you were reported, you are a danger posting that threat about killing anyone that trashes it. You are a Nazi.
Wanting enemies of the USA brought to justice is not wrong...You must be an enemy huh traitor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man shot multiple times in Berry Creek a disputea Mon tdrake 1
News More than 500 in Butte schools have pay and ben... Nov 21 Disproportionate 1
News Arrest made in transient stabbing in Chico (Nov '09) Nov 12 Reddic 30
News Council candidate Quintel wants to reduce busin... (Oct '10) Nov 11 TheKing 27
News Search teams look for at-risk Berry Creek man Nov 9 Rick 2
News Butte County jury convicts Vallejo man in home-... (Jun '08) Nov '16 Bouie sister 2
Need help identifying this Richvale family Oct '16 Terpy 1

Oroville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages