Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201885 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Huh

Faribault, MN

#219776 Oct 3, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Show us a link that proves the GOP's think that. I bet you also think the world is melting and we all need to pay Gore and give Obama more money for them to stop it. LOL
The GOP don't want same sex people to have equal rights. They always speak out against anyone not white. And just the far rights religion shows they think women second class....

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#219777 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Very much so I do. I am not a far righter GOP turd like you who thinks women and non whites are slaves.
Hey dummy.....I'm a woman,so
why would I think like that?
You are a crappy psychic LOL
Big D

Modesto, CA

#219778 Oct 3, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Show us a link that proves the GOP's think that. I bet you also think the world is melting and we all need to pay Gore and give Obama more money for them to stop it. LOL
Your teatards are providing a valuable service, everyone is watching them hold the country hostage.

Until your GOP cuts them lose, you donít stand a chance in a general election. I almost feel sorry for republicans, never thought I would feel like that.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#219779 Oct 3, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you support Dr. Gosnell and others like him. How many babies have you killed? You are a coward to criticize a vet for killing babies. What is a military person trained to do? Duh..Kill people.
Yea but Nam vets killed babies and women. ON PURPOSE.

Who is Dr Gosnell?
Huh

Faribault, MN

#219780 Oct 3, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dummy.....I'm a woman,so
why would I think like that?
You are a crappy psychic LOL
You far right women like beings servants to your fat short dicked men. Your cult religion tells you to do as man says or get stoned to death...

Stupid.

Location hidden

#219781 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You far right women like beings servants to your fat short dicked men. Your cult religion tells you to do as man says or get stoned to death...

Stupid.
Ha Ha! You shouldn't talk about
your short dic online...What have
I posted to prove I'm far right?
Is this the "Long Island Medium"?

Location hidden

#219782 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You far right women like beings servants to your fat short dicked men. Your cult religion tells you to do as man says or get stoned to death...

Stupid.
Do I really seem like I would do
as a man says? LOL ,You are so
funny you made me snort my
coffee.BTW PERFECT name .....

Location hidden

#219783 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:

Stupid.
Also I stopped getting stoned
after college.....
Huh

Faribault, MN

#219784 Oct 3, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I really seem like I would do
as a man says? LOL ,You are so
funny you made me snort my
coffee.BTW PERFECT name .....
So why are you against SSM then?
ontuckyfa

Fontana, CA

#219785 Oct 3, 2013
you put your right foot in...... then take your right foot out!!! LOL

Location hidden

#219786 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>So why are you against SSM then?
I was just uncomfortable with the
word marriage,but I wouldn't vote
against it.Now it's settled so I do
not have a problem with it.The
Law is in place .Who said I was
against SSM?....Wasn't me..
Just sharing the word marriage.
Gustavo

Hawthorne, CA

#219787 Oct 3, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
ERR..
...Gussie baby...it was you blathering on about how no one pays taxes like you apparently...
LOL!!!
When you go to play a game of tennis, badmitten, ping pong, have a spitting contest, whatever....do you get this twisted when you get your ass handed to you as well???
LOL!!!
Why are you here if you can't keep up with what's going on? I said nothing about taxes, we were tralking about SSI and SSD you dumb FK. I guess the government found and idiot Dumb Don who thinks the government is giving you a benefit from gov. funds! whatr a fool you are. STFU
Gustavo

Hawthorne, CA

#219789 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not kill babies like you nam vets did...
You dumb FK .. in war you kill before being killed. You are so dumb, what do you know your head was just popping out of your moms love box.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#219791 Oct 3, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb FK .. in war you kill before being killed. You are so dumb, what do you know your head was just popping out of your moms love box.
Anyone who signed up or did not fight there drafting for that war was wrong.

Better to die a good person then murder people in the name of profit for the rich.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#219792 Oct 3, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said the little Pulaski, Tennessee idiot loved his brother???
You???
Him???
I don't know about you but I don't bring in dead relatives or friends into an internet thread to use as tools of sympathy.
I got you ground under my heel, peter puffer. Every last one of you.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#219794 Oct 3, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
You GOP voting gay haters sure are messed up bunch.
Peter Puffer brings up Democrap Lite and thinks it scored points.

But what should we expect from a mental cripple who shoves foreign objects up its braincase?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#219798 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP don't want same sex people to have equal rights. They always speak out against anyone not white. And just the far rights religion shows they think women second class....
Marvel at the "intellect" of Peter Puffer, the sloganeering shitferbrains.

Like I said, they fellate the terrorists. They never say a word about the burka.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#219799 Oct 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Your teatards are providing a valuable service, everyone is watching them hold the country hostage.
Let's see some facts and figures, Emo.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#219801 Oct 3, 2013
Peter Puffer wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who signed up or did not fight there drafting for that war was wrong.
Better to die a good person then murder people in the name of profit for the rich.
Peter Puffer served 12 years in a volunteer Service "in the name of profit for the rich"????

Either it's breathtakingly stupid, or a liar.

Forgive the redundancy.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#219805 Oct 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see some facts and figures, Emo.
In the news every day, you either are informed or you arenít.

Not my job to educate you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect arraigned in slaying of former Berry Cr... (May '10) Nov 30 FamilyMember 29
News Berry Creek shooting suspect turns himself in (Oct '10) Nov 20 MLBFANATIC 16
News Judge hands down nine-year suspended sentence t... (May '08) Nov 19 Mike Digger 52
Family Court Corruption (May '12) Nov '17 Redsteele 6
News Letter: Ramsey allowed cover-up in Paradise (Jun '10) Oct '17 Grandpa Wore A Badge 136
News Suspected gang leader arrested in Reno (Feb '10) Oct '17 Lezbelle666 32
News Oroville super Walmart project appeals consider... (Dec '10) Oct '17 John Cooper Sr 74

Oroville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages