Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201854 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#216809 Sep 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't seeing anything clearly, you are in a desperate but stupid gay twirl.
I changed nothing, marriage has always been a life-long commitment.
Moreover, I have described marriage in numerous ways, and have in fact indicated those descriptions are only partial.
The description you are referencing has always been framed in the qualifier of, "at it's most basic essence". A phrase that clearly indicates a partial description. Moreover, it references a scientific description, something I have never limited marriage to.
Additionally, you assert that a failure to actively procreate disqualifies a married couple. Really?
Why?
It's never been a problem before.
At what age of the child?
Who says the couple might decide to have another child late in life?
Again, this in a frantic foolish and futile attempt to equate a barren, perpetually desolate duplicate gendered couple with marriage.
VV, it just is not going to work, no matter how hard you twirl...
I'm using YOUR WORDS, Kim; YOUR OWN DEFINITIONS...

Now you're trying to change your definitions. Typical...

Talk about twirl...
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#216810 Sep 16, 2013
Venessa Sosa Guevara wrote:
I am currently married to a man but I have been a closet lesbian for over 15 years. I have finally come out to my family and friends. I would love to someday marry a woman and have the same rights that I had with my husband.
So you just screwed your husband and family because you can't figure your act out??? I good thing you're going women only, I wouldn't wish you on any man.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#216811 Sep 16, 2013
Venessa Sosa Guevara wrote:
I am currently married to a man but I have been a closet lesbian for over 15 years. I have finally come out to my family and friends. I would love to someday marry a woman and have the same rights that I had with my husband.
I hope your kids write you off for good.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#216812 Sep 16, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it too bad society has to lower the bar each time a homo makes a demand. It must suck to be and outcast.
Society would never do that, we just have lying elected officials with personal agendas.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#216813 Sep 16, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I have a response but will not be posting it because your only goal is to twist the words and add things which were not there. And, frankly, I'm not interesting in getting into a debate in which the argument is about who said what. Have a nice day.
Don't want to get into a discussion concerning who said what? That's how you post, without concern for who said what, good job.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#216814 Sep 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ss marriage is an oxymoron.
Divorce is a sin.
Wouldn't you hate god for making such a big mistake while creating you?
LOL!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#216815 Sep 16, 2013
And still, not one rational argument against gay marriage. One I'm hearing is that gay people just want the monetary benefits. If that were the case, they would just marry someone of the opposite sex.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#216816 Sep 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan's funny. That's why I like the silly jackass. Starts rambling about space aliens and Mountain dew and other weird stuff. I think he starts off with some kind of point but forgets it before he types the first sentence.
LOL!!!!
Medical Pot paying it's dues. LOL!!!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#216817 Sep 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It's working out fine exposing an fraudulent relationship trying to be imposed on marriage.
Smile.
Really? How many SSM's have been nullified by your "exposure"?

You're powerless, toots. And irrelevant.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#216819 Sep 16, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm using YOUR WORDS, Kim; YOUR OWN DEFINITIONS...
Now you're trying to change your definitions. Typical...
Talk about twirl...
BS VV,

You are using part of my words and twirling them.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#216820 Sep 16, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? How many SSM's have been nullified by your "exposure"?
You're powerless, toots. And irrelevant.
And your relationship is still ever only...

you know.

Smirk.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216821 Sep 16, 2013
-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez,ratso,and who asked you? I mean I thought a little humor was in order and you would agree being all for marriage equality and all!(yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk)Bette r be careful your true colors are showing again! Mind your own business rat face,nobody asked you! Ahhhhh.....good times right putz?
YUK!YUK!YUK! Good to see you posting Old SniffButt Bill you phony hero! I was worried about you.

You haven't been rigging the judge-its for a while and what with that and the shooting in the navy yard I was worried you finally went off the deep end and did something crazy because you got so mad about gay marriage!

Glad it wasn't you who went psycho. I hope soon all states have gay marriage so you never go psycho and shoot up the place.

P.S. Gustavo the jarhead thinks you're hot. Check him out. OOO-Rah!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216822 Sep 16, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Medical Pot paying it's dues. LOL!!!
You can bet Dan has a card.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216824 Sep 16, 2013
Rye Whiskey! Makes my g.f. hotter!

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216825 Sep 16, 2013
Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times! WOO~HOOOO!
Flounders

Monrovia, CA

#216828 Sep 16, 2013
When does the season close for hunting or fishing for Flounder's?

It never does.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#216829 Sep 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
BS VV,
You are using part of my words and twirling them.
Smile.
Smile all you want, Kimmy, but you've been caught.

You and your "mate" have a "mutually sterile, pointlessly opposite-gendered, half of marriage".

Maybe you can sell your poem and buy your wife some new eggs.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#216830 Sep 16, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lot of heterosexual married couples whom are 'swingers' Chief.
Not my thing but there you go.
Monogamy as in two, not sexual fidelity, Sparky.
And yet another fact that shits no your anti-gay parade.
Nice try McFly..... But you're so wrapped up in the rainbow flag, you failed to comprehend the question.
As far as your opinions gays shouldn't marry they already have been and will continue to do so.
NEWSFLASH People with same sex attraction have always been able to, and have married, in this country, same as any other man or woman

Long Beach, CA

#216831 Sep 16, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good that you will make another post, knowing it will come from a bigot himself. Don't lie you are not diferent than those you refer to as bigot, liar, racist among other demeanning words. you are pathetic
That was a ridiculous troll attack. Why are you so angry at someone you don't even know? It's not worth getting so worked up. Have a nice day and I hope you feel better soon. Goodnight!

Long Beach, CA

#216832 Sep 16, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it too bad society has to lower the bar each time a homo makes a demand. It must suck to be and outcast.
So you're saying it must suck to be you? I'm not an "outcast" so you must be referring to yourself. I'm sorry you feel that way. If there's something I can do to help you feel better, let me know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News of our Past: Lake Brown was possible name ... 6 hr truth 7
News Mosquito fogging planned Tuesday night on south... Mon Here Is One 1
Media lies Jul 24 Usa 5
News City wants Oroville Inn in receivership (Dec '10) Jul 21 Girlabouttown 14
News Oroville man pleads guilty to molesting girl (Apr '10) Jul 13 kjk822 8
News Egbert convicted of second-degree murder (Oct '08) Jul 13 Tammi 6
Anyone know abbi mendoza, 40 years old Jul 4 Melissa95988 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages