Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,151

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#216675 Sep 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bigoted ignorant statement. The Founding Fathers knew that they had established the eventual demise of slavery.
Moreover, equating a difference in skin color, and the result of mating behavior based on orientation are two very distinct issues. Especially in a military setting.
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
For your convenience, here is my post for those with poor reading comprehension skills:
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The framers of the Constitution also didn't consider people of certain races to be 100% human, as evidenced by the fact they only counted as 3/5 of a person in the census. Let's see, how did that turn out? Is that still in place?
For those with poor reading comprehension, let me explicitly state the point here: Not everything that was in place over 200 years ago was right. Some things were later deemed to be wrong and were amended, as they should have been. Denying rights to people because of their sexual orientation is one other item that falls into this category. Things evolve during human history. Currently, gays have the legal right to marry in the state of California. This is a simple fact.
I understood your post perfectly.

My post exposed the ignorance and bigotry you are seeking to pass off.

Slavery has come and gone and come again. Is that the 'evolution' you are speaking of??? As to calling ss couples married? In all of human history, it has NEVER established itself.

Marriage however, has been present in every single culture.

Location hidden

#216677 Sep 15, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly.
I nor anyone else in here stopped your blabbering rants moron.
LOL!!!!
The rants are all yours.

Additionally, neither of us speak for 'all'. I recognize that, you don't.

Enough said.

Long Beach, CA

#216678 Sep 15, 2013
Muay Thai Champs wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you posted this foolishness and ignorance now twice. The framers of the constitution had nothing to did with the congressional seat designation of counting slaves as 3/5, when the slave owners wanted to count slaves as a while person. You are an idiot racist bigot.
No, I am not. But you are a troll who is now ignored. Bye!

Location hidden

#216679 Sep 15, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...right...
...and yet again you don't have a reliable source whatsoever.
Don't you get tired of your lying ass thinking you can make shit up and it should be taken as fact???
Still can't find the source of a complete post?

Makes you a complete idiot.

Smirk.

Long Beach, CA

#216680 Sep 15, 2013
Muay Thai Champs wrote:
<quoted text>Marriage between 2 males or 2 females is not legal in the 37 states and 187 countries. You are over-ruled. Re-posting cut-and-paste quips from your previous grey box posts will not change that.
You will be over-ruled in those 37 states. It just hasn't happened yet. Progress takes time. Have a nice day troll.

Location hidden

#216681 Sep 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about the 'bigots' who wrote the Constitution? Because they prohibited gays from serving. For good reason.
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
No mention of gays being banned was ever mentioned in the Constitution liar.
FYI idiot.
DAmn you are stupid.

Read it again. Now again, real slow.

I referenced the writers not the document.

Idiot.

Snicker.

Long Beach, CA

#216683 Sep 15, 2013
Muay Thai Champs wrote:
<quoted text>All of us are laughing at you gayness. We learned it from your mom.
You think I care that an internet troll laughs at me because of who I am? Now THAT is hilarious. You are making yourself look like such a fool.

Long Beach, CA

#216686 Sep 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You state a manipulated fraudulent law.
I state plain facts of reality, science and history.
You honey, are the one who is over-ruled.
Smile.
In California, gays can marry. This is a plain, simple fact. FYI, usually it is only old ladies or gay males who are being humorous who use the word "honey" when addressing another person. Hmmm, which are you?
FlushWorthy

Monrovia, CA

#216687 Sep 15, 2013
Wall Street implemented new reforms after the collapse of Lehman Brothers, but to many Americans, it still looks like business as usual.

Long Beach, CA

#216694 Sep 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text> .... As to calling ss couples married? In all of human history, it has NEVER established itself.
Marriage however, has been present in every single culture.
So today is not part of human history? In CA, same sex partners are allowed to marry. And some are. You can struggle against that all you want, but it is a fact.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#216695 Sep 15, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am.
As STUPID as you are I don't want to be a contributing factor to your health given you might take a harmful suggestion from me and act on it amongst other things.
BAH HAH HAH!!!!!!!!!!
You should be the worried one being into unnatural sex, you are sick.

Long Beach, CA

#216696 Sep 15, 2013
Muay Thai Champs wrote:
I have an idea for you kind and decent gays. If you want any normal people to support your cause, then you need to present a reasonable cause based on verifiable scientific facts. Your whining is not sufficient, your depression and mental conditions will get better when you accept that fact.
Nobody "needs" to do anything you request in your ridiculous Topix posts. Move along now, angry little troll. Bye!

Long Beach, CA

#216697 Sep 15, 2013
Muay Thai Champs wrote:
<quoted text>And two posts later, this stupid dolt posts to me. Yes, you are a racist idiot and a fool. Dolt, it was the free states in he North who compromised and allowed the slaves to be counted for census purposes, at 3/5. Considering that the racist slave owners wanted to count their property as a whole count, four things are clear, you are dumb, you are a racist, the 3/5 designation was not by the framers of the constitution and it has nothing to do will human capacity since the slave owners wanted the slaves to be counted the same as all Southern humans. Dang, you gays are not smart at all.
I bet you think that Columbus discovered America in 1492.
Article 1, Section 2, Paragraph 3.

Location hidden

#216700 Sep 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>In California, gays can marry. This is a plain, simple fact. FYI, usually it is only old ladies or gay males who are being humorous who use the word "honey" when addressing another person. Hmmm, which are you?
Honey, ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

No 'law' can change one bit of that.

Smile.

Location hidden

#216702 Sep 15, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...show me the proof.
You dumbFUCK liar.
LOL!!!
Might as well come back and tell me 87.9% of the American Kennel Club members consider Canadian Geese a result of the breeding between pugs and great danes.
Ah, more foul gay twirl ad homoan attacks.

The sole substance of your posts.

You really need to check if gays want your 'help'.

Smirk.

Elk Grove, CA

#216703 Sep 15, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
OK....fa...fa....fa......find just ONE then.
LOL!!!
Show me a post where I said I am denying them to marry? You posted that I'm denying gays to marry. Post #216519 you said "let them". I'm not denying anyone from marriage. Show me a post where I said that I am? You Freaking Liar! LOL!!!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#216706 Sep 15, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your first sentence is a lie and the second sentence can be answered with the fact your inferred it.
Play games elsewhere loser.
Next.
Nice try....never inferred it. The oath one takes, is to UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION.......NOT interpret it.

Elk Grove, CA

#216709 Sep 15, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.
As it is I never had a desire to sleep with that thing you call a wife.
Just an FYI.
I give you an "F" for that comeback. Since you have no idea who my wife is. Is that your best comeback for posting your sick ass ways to have sex with your wife drilling her rear? That's called Unnatural. You can stop playing straight anytime.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#216710 Sep 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>In California, gays can marry. This is a plain, simple fact. FYI, usually it is only old ladies or gay males who are being humorous who use the word "honey" when addressing another person. Hmmm, which are you?
Gays can marry in any state in the union, and have said marriage, the union of one man and one woman as husband and wife, valid in all fifty states. The state of California drooped the conjugal requirement, and foundation, for marriage.

Long Beach, CA

#216712 Sep 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
No 'law' can change one bit of that.
Smile.
Nice cut and paste. What year did you write that, 2009? The law currently allows same sex couples to marry. Same sex couples are married. Same sex couples meet the legal criteria to marry in CA. That is the topic of this thread. Your "posts" can not change one bit of that. Your opinions of what marriage "should be" or "was" do not change current reality. Sorry that bothers you so much. Maybe go spend some time with your wife and stop spending your time posting on gay threads and maybe it will stop bothering you so much. Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laser treatment that tackles toenail fungus ava... (Jan '09) Dec 12 Gary Puntman 165
Police Shooting on April 28 / victim Victor Col... (May '14) Dec 6 Retired Law 2
School Closings: Port Huron, Marysville (Feb '08) Nov 25 hpallett 11
Men injured in Oroville shooting Nov 24 deborahughes 1
Oroville super Walmart project appeals consider... (Dec '10) Nov '14 mikmax 73
Historic Bridge Part of the Virginia Turnpike T... (Apr '14) Nov '14 American Gentlema... 2
Butte vows to defy unfunded mandates: Superviso... (Feb '09) Nov '14 backyard223 22
Oroville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oroville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oroville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:53 am PST