Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201864 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Gustavo

Highland, CA

#215322 Sep 9, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, not very creative are you, if that's the best you can do.
How much crativity do you need you moron? Your responses lack creativity. We don't need to be creative to explain your lifestyle.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#215325 Sep 9, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Others embrace it. For some it provides a spiritual foundation to their marital relationship.
<quoted text>
Nor do the pro conjugal marriage people, yours. In fact they wish to ensure everyone has the same right to marry, enter into a legally recognized relationship of husband and wife, valid in all fifty states.
<quoted text>
Exactly, deny everyone THE SAME RIGHT to marry.
You are the one for denying the right for people to marry, not I

I am pro opposite sex marriage
I am pro same sex marriage

I wonít deny the rights to either, and I wonít allow you the power over others lives.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215327 Sep 9, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am angry. At turds like you who hate freedom and hate equality and only live to attacks others and try to keep people down or under your thumb.
Now run along I have beaten you down and out. YOU LOST YOU PATHETIC LOSER....Your wife left you your kids cant stand you and your a Nam baby killer.....Your worthless and a loser....Bye punk./
YUK!YUK!YUK! No, you're not mad.

Ah good times. Hope you feel better today. Jizzy says to take B vitamins when you get like that. Helps him I guess although he's still a moron. Worth a try.

Good luck. Chill dude!
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#215328 Sep 9, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 6ft 5 in 295lbs pure muscle can bench over 450lbs.....UM YEA YOU WOUld BREAK LIke A TWIG. You beer bellied old inbreds talk so tough but fall easy.
So you are a 6'5 295lbs pile of crap, no problem I'll order a bull dozer to push you to the side of the road.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#215330 Sep 9, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Big farm boy here. YOUR A PATHETIC CRIPPELD BABY KILLER..........Please do the world a favor and die.
Why do you call Frances a baby killer?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215331 Sep 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
We have had Christians getting married for years with a distinct relationship with a fairy tale, and they impost that fairy tale relationship on their children. Many children grow up and reject the dumbing down of relationships by this fantasy.
The difference is, pro marriage people like us donít want to try and remove your rights to marry. Only the hateful, ignorant and spiteful would do that.
I'm sure he feels your love.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#215333 Sep 9, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Big farm boy here. YOUR A PATHETIC CRIPPELD BABY KILLER..........Please do the world a favor and die.
We can tell you are a big farm boi, your grammer sucks and you smell like pig shit too
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#215334 Sep 9, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pathetic. If you looked at me face to face you would not say anything anyway so moot point. You would hang your head look at ground and hope I did not track down your family and beat then instead of you.
But out in public I would not openly beat a cripple. UNLESS YOU TRYED TO STRIKE ME FIRST SOMEHOW...Then would beat you until you left this life.
lol ... if you are here to show off your stupidity you passed. Even your pet pigs wouldn't go face to face with you because of your cum breath you one tooth hillbilly lol .. now get back to milking your cows, and don't get any bright ideas as you do it you big farm boi .
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215336 Sep 9, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I really don't care about your sex life. Second, what privileges are at your expense? Third, you are not denied the most basic of rights. Lastly, it doesn't justify profanity.
And fourth, Mikey is an angry dope.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#215337 Sep 9, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pathetic baby killer....Now off to bed old man. I have 4 AWESOME KIDS. I am sure you either have none since what women would want a worthless person like you. But if you do sure you have not seen them in years as they left when your wife did when she dumped you for a REAL man.
Now your pathetic we all know that...SO RUN OFF NOW YOU BABY KILLING CRIPPPLE WASTE OF FLESH.
lol ... too bad you dropped out of school, you could shur use the help. Oh do your kids have four legs? I told you not to get too crazy pulling dem dar udders you pervert. lol
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215338 Sep 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
your second point is wrong, I am pro marriage for opposite sex couples just as I am pro marriage for same sex couples.
I am pro marriage, you are anti marriage for certain cases.
There is nothing "pro" about your position
I'm real proud of you for that. Real proud!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215339 Sep 9, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
And there is no one more hateful, ignorant and spiteful than KiMerde.
I mean what can we expect? He is a Christ-insanity-ist after all.
You want hateful ignorant and spiteful, check out "Huh".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215340 Sep 9, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Myself I wonder when was the first time Grog got so hard up he decided to bed down with a cow like your momma who's looks could kill a wooley mammoth with a single glance.
Wow! Witty.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215341 Sep 9, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you call Frances a baby killer?
Because he's a punk coward Jody ass REMF.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#215342 Sep 9, 2013
Huh wrote:
Frankie is a pathtic loser. H attacks and says nasty things when you fight back he says poor form and crys like he was attacked. PATHETIC LOSER.
if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. STFU ! Big Farm Boi
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215343 Sep 9, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd...
...because many of us in here seem to think that's where your messed up ideas are communicated from.
You would. Your motto: When in doubt, think ass!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#215344 Sep 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The attack on our soil 9/11 ring a bell? Or was that just a crime to you?
LOL look i got 9 votes against my post, I guess the gay community doesn't believe the lives lost on 9/11 meant anything.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215345 Sep 9, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Given your IQ looks to be smaller than a rat chewing on a fermented apple let me give you a clue -
We marry those people we're attracted towards and find mutual love. Now genius....if you're gay wouldn't you be attracted to some adults of the same sex???
I think that's the point bright boy.
Brilliant post. I've never heard the obvious stated so obviously! Or the common knowledge stated so commonly!

Real proud of you fruitloops. Real proud!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215346 Sep 9, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
We can tell you are a big farm boi, your grammer sucks and you smell like pig shit too
You tell him jarhead! Call him a dope too.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215347 Sep 9, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol ... if you are here to show off your stupidity you passed. Even your pet pigs wouldn't go face to face with you because of your cum breath you one tooth hillbilly lol .. now get back to milking your cows, and don't get any bright ideas as you do it you big farm boi .
You go girl!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Sleeves Bandit' is caught in Northern California (Apr '09) Aug 28 Griswold 7
News Randy Barrett becomes Oroville's new postmaster (Jan '09) Aug 26 Paycheck 9
News County behavioral health budget cuts mean loss ... (Jun '08) Aug 13 deltawave 7
News Spread of fire in Palermo stopped; barn, severa... Aug 12 Mary 1
News Leslie Bond sentenced to life in prison (Jul '10) Aug 8 ImThe1UAllLove2Ha... 15
here fron bakersfield looking to meet single girls Aug 5 Alonzo Ledbetter 2
News News of our Past: Lake Brown was possible name ... Jul '15 RiccardoFire 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages