Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
185,521 - 185,540 of 200,351 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
His word is the only truth. Our God is the only God and Jesus died for not only my sins but your own. God condemns gays with their hedonistic sinful lifestyle engaging in unnatural sex with those of the same sex along with little boys. It is not too late to repent and ask for His forgiveness to avoid the pitfalls of Hell and damnation.
Jesus also died for your sins. God condemns you for your hate. People engage in unnatural sex. Of all sexual orientations. Those sick bastards engaging with young people are sick and it's not because they are gay. Some might be gay, many are straight. Research facts before you spit stupid. It is not too late to repent and ask for His forgiveness to avoid the pitfalls of Hell and damnation. Stop hating!
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't want to embarrass you, but you are misspelling your name Duh.
Smile.
So like Rizzo you have no facts or truth or anything to add....So you just spew attacks and hate...TYPICAL NAZI FAR RIGHTER..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Old out of date like Rizzo have nothing to stand on so they spew hate and bigotry. PATHETIC.
BABYKILLER!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to pop your dopey bubble but I am not a bigot or hater. You are.
You hate Vietnam veterans.

And I only spew when really drunk.

Try again fruitloops. Remember. Temper temper! You get mad, you lose. Woops. You already lost.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Loser.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So like Rizzo you have no facts or truth or anything to add....So you just spew attacks and hate...TYPICAL NAZI FAR RIGHTER..
You want a fact spice trooper? Here's one. Polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as SSM.

Swallow that fact and we'll see what you spew back out. M'kay?

What a dope!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Fruitloop!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, Duh?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Huh?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Well I need to give the mods a break before they run myass outta here and disappear me again. Then what would you morons do without Frankie? Huh?

YUK!YUK!YUK! Buncha hohophobes. Catch you dorks later.

Huh?
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

I am fine with polygamy.....Does not affect me.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
*nod*
luv is luv yuns shud beez abull two luvs whomzevur verginer (ore dumpur) yuns wants two!!!!

http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...

frig my lifes!!!
CooterJim

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Following the herd aren't we?
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. I was over your silly head. Pulled out some of your dopey buddies got themselves in a tough spot. But all that aside. Thanks for your service moron. Without lunkheads like you Marines, I might have gotten shot! Or worse, have to be a Marine myself!
But the saddest fate of all would be getting drafted into the f'ing Army. You gotta be with me on that. After all, the Marine Corps is part of the Navy. The meathead part but still a part. Like a pet. Arf!
Call it what you want, It took a real man to be a Marine as well as a smart one to stay alive unlike a sailor boi its just fact, even you admitted you couldn't cut it.
Larger then life

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

A rather FAT round and threatening person posted the following, who in many ways was describing her actions in the past and future, she has a dark past as well, a constant liar as well: linda lou poo on you!

Listen up, my friend. You had better watch how you conduct yourself on this board. You may think that you're safe behind the anonymity of this message board but sooner or later people are going to get real tired of the slander and libel that you engage in here on a daily basis. Keep it up and here is how it is going to go down. A phone call will be made to an attorney, a court ordered subpoena will be issued to both the operator of this board and to your internet service provider and your true identity will be revealed. At that point you will be slapped with a lawsuit for defamation of character, harassment, slander, libel and anything else that will stick. You will be publicly outed as the person behind these posts and the entire thing will be very unpleasant for you. Any sliver of credibility that you think you have will be permanently destroyed.

It's pretty simple. You have two choices here. You can keep it up and wonder when the lawsuit is coming or you can knock it off and have no worries. The ball is in your court. Think long and hard about it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Call it what you want, It took a real man to be a Marine as well as a smart one to stay alive unlike a sailor boi its just fact, even you admitted you couldn't cut it.
Calm down Bluto. We're sure you're a real tough guy!

P.S. I never tried to join the marine corps. It was a joke. My head wouldn't fit in the jar. Get it? Yeah, guess you don't. You're a jarhead! Your head fit.

I stayed alive too. Hooray. We saved our own lives. We're heroes! Except I can't walk.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Real proud of you fruitloop. Real proud.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Larger then life wrote:
A rather FAT round and threatening person posted the following, who in many ways was describing her actions in the past and future, she has a dark past as well, a constant liar as well: linda lou poo on you!
Listen up, my friend. You had better watch how you conduct yourself on this board. You may think that you're safe behind the anonymity of this message board but sooner or later people are going to get real tired of the slander and libel that you engage in here on a daily basis. Keep it up and here is how it is going to go down. A phone call will be made to an attorney, a court ordered subpoena will be issued to both the operator of this board and to your internet service provider and your true identity will be revealed. At that point you will be slapped with a lawsuit for defamation of character, harassment, slander, libel and anything else that will stick. You will be publicly outed as the person behind these posts and the entire thing will be very unpleasant for you. Any sliver of credibility that you think you have will be permanently destroyed.
It's pretty simple. You have two choices here. You can keep it up and wonder when the lawsuit is coming or you can knock it off and have no worries. The ball is in your court. Think long and hard about it.
Too funny! Relax spice cake.
Jiled again

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Have you been jiled again, rissoied
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Hey ole baby killer Rizzo is back. How goes it you pile of filth.
Blessed Reverend knows U

Alameda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Please stop calling ud reichspublikans. It is irritating and demeans our efforts at taking the control that god has asked of us few to take. This means necessarily that some of you will remain without conttrol and others wont know the difference. HE spoke and said; " Take not heed of the warning, for it is in tongue unknowable or knowable to ye, and ye shall not know its meaning, nor feel of it a loss or benefit. Ye shall be seen to falter before the wind, and surely falter before the waves of the seas, and ye shall remain unkowing of the why of it and that is not a curse, nor is it to be known as a gift". What this means is that some things must make no sense, for these are part of the mysterious unknowable plan. Now we have to send missliles to some countries, the blesssed reverend says, that they may have come unto them the messages. This may be true or it may be a truth waiting upon a different moment and circumstances. Oh, well, sayeth he that knoweth, or he remaineth unkown and in silence, or not.
Blessed Reverend knows U

Alameda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
His word is the only truth. Our God is the only God and Jesus died for not only my sins but your own. God condemns gays with their hedonistic sinful lifestyle engaging in unnatural sex with those of the same sex along with little boys. It is not too late to repent and ask for His forgiveness to avoid the pitfalls of Hell and damnation.
This is only partly so. You know that he asked of you to sacrifice the fatted calf, and serve it up unto the realm as beheld a gift. That you have instead chosen apparently to perform those heinous acts is not becoming. We know through prayer that you join us in wanting to making the world work according to the plan of the grand bludgeon of the unbelievers and the great pyre of love that burneth with the hate of those that do not believe as we do and that is your salvation.You cannot go against the word(s) of GOD. Sinful is your pride. Give it away. Toss aside the false raiment and become again fruited.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••