Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,276)

Showing posts 185,501 - 185,520 of199,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>This dude really gets mad at a lot of silly stuff, too funny>
He's a live one. I like the silly jackass "kookaa". He's a lot of fun.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Chill out fruitloop, I might park in your private car spot, that'd really make you piss and scream.
High five!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have the doorman tow you away immediately. Then who would be mad? Not me.
YUK!YUK!YUK! You'd still get real mad.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

xmagma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find interesting is that such a lib state as CA's citizens keep electing, voted down gay marriage. Can anyone give an honest analysis?
Maybe someone can but not Dan. YUK!YUK!YUK! He's a dope.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a swifting closing window in 2008, that was why the rush on Prop 8, they saw what was comming and had one shot.
If that same measure was on the ballot today it would go down in flames.( pun intended ) If it had been on the ballot in the following year it probably would not have passed.
WOW! Kewl.
Cones

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

How many magic-markers does it take to ?
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
You did and I saw it. Being a born again Christian I think my words speak louder in terms of truths.
What??????? So you believe in a stone age cult myth and we should think your word is better?????????? INSANE NAZI RELIGOUS FREAK.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
You did and I saw it. Being a born again Christian I think my words speak louder in terms of truths.
No, it is that you mind is clouded by myths and fantasy and so you believe things that are not true, your words are automatically discounted because of your bias against reality.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too wordy.
word

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

debsuelyn wrote:
Let me first talk about what my topic is today and it is "The Evidences of Christianity" which is a book written in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1829. Their were 2 men debating this subject. Alexander Campbell, President of Bethany College, Virginia who was a Christian and Robert Owen of New Lanark, Scotland who was a Atheist. I will refer to them later.
I don't think it's the honest thing to bring up religion on a forum that has nothing to do with it unless you are responding to comments from another poster. There are many threads available on topix that might fit what you are saying. I don't think bragging about a debate 184 years ago will have the impact you are seeking. Since then, we have had many debates, many are available to view on YouTube as well as books.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
His word is the only truth. Our God is the only God and Jesus died for not only my sins but your own. God condemns gays with their hedonistic sinful lifestyle engaging in unnatural sex with those of the same sex along with little boys. It is not too late to repent and ask for His forgiveness to avoid the pitfalls of Hell and damnation.
No god is real and there is not one tiny shred of proof he or she is. 1ST AMENDMENT..........Read it. Your cults beliefs cant be made into laws.... It is 2013...Your stone age cult holds no reason for being anymore. Now run off to your Nazi kkk meeting find out who else you have to hate to be christian.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Kookaa lies like a rug.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
What??????? So you believe in a stone age cult myth and we should think your word is better?????????? INSANE NAZI RELIGOUS FREAK.
Godwin's law.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is that you mind is clouded by myths and fantasy and so you believe things that are not true, your words are automatically discounted because of your bias against reality.
Right. She's biased, but you're not. Priceless!

That's why I like you silly jackasses.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Godwins law????????? NO SUCH THING.

If I call a duck an duck does that break Duckwins law??????????
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No god is real and there is not one tiny shred of proof he or she is. 1ST AMENDMENT..........Read it. Your cults beliefs cant be made into laws.... It is 2013...Your stone age cult holds no reason for being anymore. Now run off to your Nazi kkk meeting find out who else you have to hate to be christian.
Godwin's Law. Twice now. You automatically lose. Sorry! Play again. Insert another nickel please.

YUK!YUK!YUK!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Godwin's Law. Twice now. You automatically lose. Sorry! Play again. Insert another nickel please.
YUK!YUK!YUK!
LOL!
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Some people act like children and spew nasty crap because they know they have nothing else.

By the way Frankie Rizzo is a baby killing crippled Vietnam war monger. What he says is worthless.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Woot? Woot? Ya gotta see the video. You're the hero! But if you're too pus_sy to open the link, oh well. Your loss meathead.
Act like a marine for chrissakes, grow a tiny pair and click on the link you coward. Want me to hold your hand? YUK!YUK!YUK! frikkin jarhead.
I don't need to see a video of my accomplishments. I'm not a hero but a survivor, I just did what I had to do to stay alive. Besides ou were off shore
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so easy to see those like yourself who have yet to embrace the truth that God rules and Jesus is King. You have not read the Bible I take it. Once you too learn the truth you will throw away your sinful ideas and come to know Him.
Big D says the bible is a faerie tale and the Christian religion is silly. Meanwhile he believes in a bowl of spaghetti that can fly.

Big D desperately needs to know Jesus. I mean for chrissakes, a bowl of gotdamn spaghetti?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 185,501 - 185,520 of199,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oroville Discussions

Search the Oroville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 8 hr Follow the dog 15,655
Review: Sierra Valley Furniture 19 hr Exactly What I Wanted 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Tue Bag itts 4,551
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Tue lug heads 7,298
Abuse of authority (Mar '07) Apr 14 Maltamon 13
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Apr 13 Just fine 3,746
Letter: Am I that guy? (Sep '10) Mar 26 Jerrylee 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••