Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#213545 Aug 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot walk. But that's my only handicap. Yours are many, the worse being your ignorance and bigotry.
Well if you can't walk, you sure can talk, and yes you do have another handicap since you bring it up, your other is being gay which is also defective handicap. Go suck an egg
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213546 Aug 31, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously Woody....your hatred of anything even remotely religious betrays your bias. Simply because it hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it won't, or can't. The "Sister Wives" lawsuit is still pending. Time to get off the rainbow high horse, and realize, the poly people want some of that "marriage equality" being sold in various states, and to the feds.
Why do u or any other SSM advocate care? The whole push for ssm is about breaking the monogamous conjugal as in husband and wife monopoly on marriage.
I don't see why the tick infested angry fool considers a happy poly family an "idiotic scenario". The only reason I can see is hate and bigotry. Which makes him a hypocrite.

If polygamy were legal it would still be so rare Woodtick would probably never have to be offended by the sight of a happy poly family.

And then he says I need logic lessons. That's why I like these silly jackasses!
SpankO

Monrovia, CA

#213547 Aug 31, 2013
What do you have to do special to get a 2013 SpankO award?

Frankie"

Or is that a Shut your mouth award?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213548 Aug 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you can't walk, you sure can talk, and yes you do have another handicap since you bring it up, your other is being gay which is also defective handicap. Go suck an egg
Calm down Bluto. If you couldn't walk you'd cry.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213549 Aug 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you are such an idiot. You have no clue about my life, you only say what you say to make yourself feel better about about your life. I have no way to believe what you say is true any more than you do about me or anyone else. Quit making sich a fool of yourself you homo.
Calm down Bluto, get back to your part time "job". It's the weekend there are probably many aluminum cans to pick up along the highway. You might be able to afford a douche. Clear your head.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213550 Aug 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see why the tick infested angry fool considers a happy poly family an "idiotic scenario". The only reason I can see is hate and bigotry. Which makes him a hypocrite.
If polygamy were legal it would still be so rare Woodtick would probably never have to be offended by the sight of a happy poly family.
And then he says I need logic lessons. That's why I like these silly jackasses!
and what groups wnat polygamy outside of religious cult groups? they can get married in the eyes of their false god anytime they want.

if the laws are changed to make multiple marriages equal to two person marriages, there would be no problem with them, as i have stated many times...

no laws need to be changed to make SSM equal, just the removal of those laws specifically put in place to deprive our fellow citizens of their civil right.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213551 Aug 31, 2013
SpankO wrote:
Frankie"
Who rattled your cage?

Only Frankie can make the resident wing nut angry. Thanks for the compliment.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213552 Aug 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU !! You ae no better homo
Relax fruitloops.

St. Croix valley

#213553 Aug 31, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously Woody....your hatred of anything even remotely religious betrays your bias. Simply because it hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it won't, or can't. The "Sister Wives" lawsuit is still pending. Time to get off the rainbow high horse, and realize, the poly people want some of that "marriage equality" being sold in various states, and to the feds.
Why do u or any other SSM advocate care? The whole push for ssm is about breaking the monogamous conjugal as in husband and wife monopoly on marriage.
why do you continue to repeat this proven lie, Petey?

i have proven to you time and time again that SSM in now way at all breaks monogamous, conjugal marriage, yet you continue to lie about it? why? are you totally out of any rational argument that hasn't been proven false? wouldn't it just be best to rethink your views on this issue then instead of posting proven lies?

i have repeatedly given clear and rational reasons for my views on religious cults. it is not a bias, it is a rational look at proven false ideologies and myths...it has no place in a modern, rational society.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213554 Aug 31, 2013
SpankO wrote:
Frankie"
I always know I am being effective when a retard calls me by name. Retards are more aware than most people think.

Now there is no excuse anymore, GET A JOB!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#213555 Aug 31, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't buying it and neither is anybody else.
If they had wanted to be in attendance, they would have moved heaven and earth to be there. A politician wouldn't let anything stand in their way to participate in such a momentous occasion--not to mention a being seen by millions of viewers on television when the 50th Anniversary was the lead story on every major news network and newspaper.
Face it... They didn't want to go because they knew that the crowd would be pro-voting rights, anti-guns, pro-civil rights (including gay rights), etc. These issues run against the grain of the RNC's agenda.
These politicians didn't go because they believe their voting base, who are pro-guns, anti-voting rights, anti-civil rights, etc., would have been pissed.
Any moron with a pulse knows this. But as I've "gay twirled" in the past, you're not just any moron. You're a special kind of moron.
There goes the narcissist again. He represents 'everybody'. Right.

Blacks are pro-gay? Really. Like you said, any moron knows this.

Your denial is growing as big as, well, Biblically speaking, Goliath.

Smile.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213556 Aug 31, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and what groups wnat polygamy outside of religious cult groups? they can get married in the eyes of their false god anytime they want.
if the laws are changed to make multiple marriages equal to two person marriages, there would be no problem with them, as i have stated many times...
no laws need to be changed to make SSM equal, just the removal of those laws specifically put in place to deprive our fellow citizens of their civil right.
How does it feel to be arguing against marriage equality hypocrite? You do it poorly.

You have said nothing logical about why you wish to deny marriage equality.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213557 Aug 31, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why do you continue to repeat this proven lie, Petey?
i have proven to you time and time again that SSM in now way at all breaks monogamous, conjugal marriage, yet you continue to lie about it? why? are you totally out of any rational argument that hasn't been proven false? wouldn't it just be best to rethink your views on this issue then instead of posting proven lies?
i have repeatedly given clear and rational reasons for my views on religious cults. it is not a bias, it is a rational look at proven false ideologies and myths...it has no place in a modern, rational society.
It's easy to tell when you are angry. You don't bother with grammar. Too upset. Relax fruitloops.
Mayball Tonight

Capitola, CA

#213558 Aug 31, 2013
Same sex? Is that like having the same old sex every day or every night?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213559 Aug 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you are such an idiot. You have no clue about my life, you only say what you say to make yourself feel better about about your life. I have no way to believe what you say is true any more than you do about me or anyone else. Quit making sich a fool of yourself you homo.
I wanted to be a marine like you but I scored too high on the intelligence tests. And I failed the physical, my head wouldn't fit in the jar.

So I joined the Navy, which owns the Marine Corps. You jackasses are our rent-a-cops. YUK!YUK!YUK!

You claim you are in battle first. But who brought you morons there? duh.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213560 Aug 31, 2013
Frankie goes in a bar and asks Gustavo sitting there, "Wanna hear a MARINE joke?"

Gustavo replies "Well, before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm 6' tall, 200 lbs, and I'm a MARINE. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2" tall, weighs 225, and he's a MARINE. The fella next to him is 6'5" tall, weighs 250, and he's also a MARINE. Now, you still wanna tell that joke?"

Frankie says, "Nah, I don't want to have to explain it three times."
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213561 Aug 31, 2013
Mayball Tonight wrote:
Same sex? Is that like having the same old sex every day or every night?
Yeah. It's another word for married.

St. Croix valley

#213562 Aug 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to tell when you are angry. You don't bother with grammar. Too upset. Relax fruitloops.
yet i am not even remotely angry. you seem to just be proving you are not able to make logical deductions from the given facts. what other incorrect deductions from the given facts do you think you have made incorrectly?

St. Croix valley

#213563 Aug 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to be arguing against marriage equality hypocrite? You do it poorly.
You have said nothing logical about why you wish to deny marriage equality.
yet i am clearly not arguing against marriage equality. I clearly stated i am for it.

you seem to be going off the deep end here, Frankie.

why is that?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213565 Aug 31, 2013
I'd love to banter with you fruitloops and retards all day. But unlike you silly jackasses, I have a life.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times! I'll be back.

"I came through and I shall return." -General Douglas MacArthur.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) Oct 19 just cause 96
Marvin Markle (Mar '12) Oct 17 Happy 15
Review: Oroville Tacos Oct 1 Roy T 4
Leslie Bond sentenced to life in prison (Jul '10) Sep '14 RYGAR530 14
beating Sep '14 psychomike 1
Council continues Walmart appeals (Dec '10) Sep '14 Andy 49
Recent reports of bodies found/murders in Orovi... Aug '14 Justsaying 1

High Wind Warning for Butte County was issued at October 25 at 4:34AM PDT

Oroville Dating
Find my Match

Oroville Jobs

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE