Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,198)

Showing posts 183,941 - 183,960 of199,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Say, child, you talk mighty big from the safety of your basement. You should learn some manners before a man like me beats it into you.
Actually I heard it's the basement of his mom's barn.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Impotence is a sexual disorder. Necrophilia is a sexual disorder.
Gender Identity Disorder, I would argue, is not a "sexual disorder".
I person can feel trapped inside of the wrong body without it impacting their sexual behavior. Furthermore, once a person has transitioned to a point where they feel relief; whether it's simply dressing in the opposite gender's clothing or having full gender-reassignment surgery, there is no more depression, anxiety, etc. It is no longer a "disorder". A person who has transitioned has been "cured".
A gender disorder is not a sexual disorder?

Denial gets kind of awkward doesn't it?

Too funny!

I see you are happy to see trans-gendered people eliminated from the earth too!

Priceless!

These are some of the bitch slaps of reality I've been warning you about.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Would love to see you try make me wimp.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Relax power ranger.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
I don't want to take the entire credit for Suzanne leaving, but have you noticed that since I invited her to Knoxville to fulfill her "Biblical duties"--to kill me as commanded in the Old Testament--she hasn't been back?
Maybe she'll show up again.
But I can't say that I miss those long, run-on paragraphs that she used to post. They were impossible to read.
You are going to miss her, you were made for each other.

Who knows, she may be traveling however...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Impotence is a sexual disorder. Necrophilia is a sexual disorder.
Gender Identity Disorder, I would argue, is not a "sexual disorder".
I person can feel trapped inside of the wrong body without it impacting their sexual behavior. Furthermore, once a person has transitioned to a point where they feel relief; whether it's simply dressing in the opposite gender's clothing or having full gender-reassignment surgery, there is no more depression, anxiety, etc. It is no longer a "disorder". A person who has transitioned has been "cured".
I'm trapped inside the wrong person's body. I'm supposed to look like Brad Pitt. He gets all the girls. But the dummy sticks with just the one. I'd use those good looks to much better advantage.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
I don't want to take the entire credit for Suzanne leaving, but have you noticed that since I invited her to Knoxville to fulfill her "Biblical duties"--to kill me as commanded in the Old Testament--she hasn't been back?
But I can't say that I miss those long, run-on paragraphs that she used to post. They were impossible to read.
If you invited me I'd run too!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
As opposed to your overly wrong, impossible to read diatribes with better spacing?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Frankie..Ok yea so you cant prove me wrong I see....run off now loser. PROVE ME WORNG OR SHWO THE WHOLE SITE YOUR JUST THE LIAR I KNOW YOU ARE...
you need to relax, take a deep breath, take another deep breath, count to 10, and relax. you are begining to stutter....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have any daughters. And you're not a vet. And you are advocating violence? Wow.
You don't know any of that, do you?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No you donít, I donít think you comprehended 1 word out of 3. Your comments certainly donít reflect that you did.
You are still the infant in the back seat that catches a word or two, but has no idea what is being discussed.
And you want to change his diapers, right? Rub that ass a little bit?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of English, your grammar was atrocious in that post. You used sentence fragments and even made up a word. There is no such word as "sillyass".
Here is where you failed:
Nope.- This is not a complete sentence. There is not even a verb.
Fail.- Refer to my previous comment.
Angry too.- Refer to my previous comment.
sillyass - this is not a word in the English language
did you wish to critique this one?:"Huh

Faribault, MN

Reply Ľ
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Yesterday

Judged:
[Funny]

[Brilliant]

[Agree]

Frankie..Ok yea so you cant prove me wrong I see....run off now loser. PROVE ME WORNG OR SHWO THE WHOLE SITE YOUR JUST THE LIAR I KNOW YOU ARE..."
feel free.....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Frankie..I won because facts and truth back me up. All you have is hate ignorance and bigtotry. So yea ----
Actually, you didn't win anything, except for the "Stuttering" award...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<
True Science wrote:
Homosexuality and Obama are attacks on the constitution and freedom. Both promote communism and hate and big government.
Gays are asking for bigger government to extend towards SSM, despite there being no state interest in allowing same sex marriages.
No they are asking the government to get our of our personal lives and stop telling people who they are allowed to marry and who they are not.
You are for HUGE government that directs every portion of our personal lives.
Fortunately you are losing that fight, you big governments is failing
Actually not. You invited the government to extend its base of persuasion. Thus leading to bigger government. We were leaving things as they were. When the govt was smaller.
So you see, it is you who is making the government bigger.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Frankie..........Would you like to meet up settle this like men.????????? I SURE WOULD.
Your child and have nothing but attacks and nasty words... Grow up.
Relax fruitloops. I am a disabled Vietnam veteran in a wheel chair and cannot stand up to kick your ass. Not that it would be worth my time anyway. If you want to beat someone up over a dopey Topix thread you have severe problems.

As far as growing up, I don't plan on it. So don't bother suggesting it again tough guy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to relax, take a deep breath, take another deep breath, count to 10, and relax. you are begining to stutter....
He's a funny little fruitloop ain't he?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality attacks nothing...HATE AND BIGOTRY OF ANZI PIGS LIKE YOU DOES. Run off to your kkk meeting hitler. BIG GOVERNMENT IS THE CONTROL YOU WANT.....How is government saying whoc an and cant get married not big government.
You're stut-stut-stuttering again. Dooshbag.(Misspelled because I get censored, unlike you, who doesn't. Due to the heavy bias).
Why don't you gi-gi-give us a big "Sieg Heil"? You goosestepping little doosh.....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No but 75% of USA citizens feel as I do. Only you Nazi control freaks don't. BUT YOU TRAITORS DONT MATTER TO WE THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!
Stop shouting. You're hurting my monitor.
And, I have already disproven that "Most Americans support SSM" lie. By a margin of 5:1, Americans oppose it.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I and everyone else does, but as you only understand about 1 word out of 3 you have no idea what the arguments actually are. You donít even understand what is being discussed.
If pity is what you are looking forÖ. you have it.
If you woULD STOP SPEAKING IN "Nazi", we would understand more. All we get is "You suck, and we rule". A bit childish, if you ask me. Even if you don't....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea it is fun CRUSHING you pigs and your stone age crap. Run along now pig.
You're delusional, if you think that you have "crushed" anyone, with anything....
Doctor give you permission to get off the meds, did he?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 183,941 - 183,960 of199,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oroville Discussions

Search the Oroville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr Activity 15,657
Review: Sierra Valley Furniture Wed Exactly What I Wanted 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Tue Bag itts 4,551
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Tue lug heads 7,298
Abuse of authority (Mar '07) Apr 14 Maltamon 13
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Apr 13 Just fine 3,746
Letter: Am I that guy? (Sep '10) Mar 26 Jerrylee 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••