Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,191

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211339 Aug 21, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>I have a job. Are you allways an asshat? Never mind, rhetorical question.
You don't have a job. You said you run your own business, but I don't consider picking up cans along the highway a business. I suppose Obama has you listed as fully employed but I don't. GET A JOB!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211340 Aug 21, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Many do. Time for your nap.
Many eh? OK Zoro. List 'em or admit you lied.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211341 Aug 21, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can find this, it ROCKs
http://www.google.com/url...
Looks like watered down donkey piss.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#211342 Aug 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah but you are now communicating with me, moron.
In a sense, I am explaining to a child in the back seat that barely understands 1 out of 3 words the adults are saying
Big D

Modesto, CA

#211343 Aug 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't expect me to understand it, stop bothering to try and explain it to me.
Then stop responding to posts that were not replies to you, as if they were directed at you, you idiot, learn English, there are courses you can take that we give to immigrants from many different countries that might help.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#211346 Aug 21, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can find this, it ROCKs
http://www.google.com/url...
Ever try this?

http://www.google.com/imgres...

That will put hair in places you might not even want hair ;)
Big D

Modesto, CA

#211350 Aug 21, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Gonna have to look for that. Not that I need anymore hair on my ears.....
Ever chase a beer with this....
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Had a craft brewed Pumpkin beer the other day and a few shots. Dammmmmmmn it was good.
Never had that... I will have to try it

I like a good craft beer, we had a great local German beer brewer here, but they changed ownership a few years ago and it went downhill fast.

I am more of a deep amber guy, particularly on the bitters side, but I do branch out occasionally and try different stuff
suzanne henderson

El Dorado Hills, CA

#211351 Aug 21, 2013
Someone wants to know where the word homosexual is in the Scriptures, for it does not use the word homosexual, but if you read these verses, it explains that this is what it is talking about. Most of the forum do not like Scriptures, but this is our Authority and the only Authority that my family and friends go by. If you have a Bible, this is found in the New Testament in the Book of Romans Chapter 1 verses 24-28 and I quote: "Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves; Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is Blessed forever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections; for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature; And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is umseemly, and receiving in themsselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient."
Gas attacks

Monrovia, CA

#211352 Aug 21, 2013
Gas attacks are common for the cry babies, the gas blinds themselves and they begin to cry over and over again.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211353 Aug 21, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
In a sense, I am explaining to a child in the back seat that barely understands 1 out of 3 words the adults are saying
As good an excuse as any I suppose. But you're still a loser.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211354 Aug 21, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stop responding to posts that were not replies to you, as if they were directed at you, you idiot, learn English, there are courses you can take that we give to immigrants from many different countries that might help.
I am fluent in English, it's your sanctimonious attitude that galls me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211355 Aug 21, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Thats nice, go play on the Freeway.
No.
Tax mans now

Monrovia, CA

#211356 Aug 21, 2013
This NJ mayor can't afford to live in his own town.

In a glaring example of the Garden State's high taxes, James McCullough's $31,000 property tax bill has him looking to sell.

Should have red the fine Republican TAX print before he bought it in the first place.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211357 Aug 21, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Right, and you think PBR is top shelf stuff. Hell fire son, that don't even come close to Blatz.
PBR is far from top shelf. It doesn't go down smooth or taste particularly bad or good, it's barely drinkable. That's not the point. The point is it's as close to a real 'Mercan beer as you're gonna get without going to the girly craft brews.

Sam Adams is 'Mercan too. And it tastes great. That link you sent is commie bilgewater.

PBR is a good everyday fishing beer. I switch to whiskey when the sun goes down.'Mercan whiskey. Well, some times Canadian. Or Russian!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211358 Aug 21, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie, Butthurt again?
Freeway?
Your butt hurts again? Stop doing you know what.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211359 Aug 21, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Writting a book? Kiss my arse, and make it a love story.
Smootch
Freeway??
You said many people. I guess you lied. Not the first time, won't be the last. It's your schtick Jbird of a hundred socks.
Belief s

Monrovia, CA

#211360 Aug 21, 2013
How did the rat pack member's get out of thie4r cages and near a computer to post their foolish misguided belief's here?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211361 Aug 21, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Most "truths" are simply opinions masquerading as truth.
That might be your opinion, but the rest of us understand the proper definition of "truth".
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211362 Aug 21, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright Rock! Joanie is full of baloney....uh......that could have more than one meaning...
I understand completely...
couldn't agree with you more.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211363 Aug 21, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D will not green eggs and ham, not a plane, not on a train, not on a boat, not with a goat.....but he does like same sex marriage in a carriage.....Big D he be.
Real marriage he may disparage, but it's plain his lies are a pain and a bane...
(envision my self deprecating shrug)
:-D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) Oct 19 just cause 96
Marvin Markle (Mar '12) Oct 17 Happy 15
Review: Oroville Tacos Oct 1 Roy T 4
Leslie Bond sentenced to life in prison (Jul '10) Sep '14 RYGAR530 14
beating Sep '14 psychomike 1
Council continues Walmart appeals (Dec '10) Sep '14 Andy 49
Recent reports of bodies found/murders in Orovi... Aug '14 Justsaying 1
Oroville Dating
Find my Match

Oroville Jobs

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oroville News, Events & Info