Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201480 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208286 Aug 9, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Why does god care who I screw?
Because your his favorite piece of ass and he doesn't want to share it.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208287 Aug 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is also a good religious persecution of same sex marriage couples thread as well, Ill stay here and ignore your ineffectual demands :)
That's what I like! Cool.

Like I said. I like your pompous here.
Anonymous

Pleasanton, CA

#208288 Aug 9, 2013
Well, Well, Motherwell.
The proof is in the pudding, and your sad flat pudding has no substance and is gone from the table for darn good reason; you just don't count. We are more than tired of supporting the surplus population with attention to every want and assumed need. This is coming to a stop. The stop is accomplished all so succinctly because you are for once doing what you are told as soon as you hear it told in your piddling little divi huddlings. There is to be a trying bit of a period of terminal waaaah-ing, then you will hear the bull bell and head for the borders, as told. Bye-Bye Bozos! We have more because we are better, your having less is also a function of value.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208289 Aug 9, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you biatchen about marriage when you don't want to be married? Shat boi you are SLOW
Why are you bitching about gay marriage when you're already married? Do you want to get gay married? Sh!t boy, you're retarded.

You need to get divorced first, because unfortunately polygamy is illegal. Bet your wife would like it though. Bring a real man into the bed. You could do the cooking.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208290 Aug 9, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
"god" doesn't "care" for anything except Worship and Control. "god" was the invention of politicians to keep the Common Man in line.
Jesus is the Sun, who will rise again from the East. Easter is the first Sabbath after the first full moon of Spring. Christmas is within the first few days of Winter.
It's all a great big Pagan fest mixed in with the politics of tyrants.
You're messing up Jizzy-Poof's schtick. You're supposed to be religious. He's getting woozy.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#208291 Aug 9, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're messing up Jizzy-Poof's schtick. You're supposed to be religious. He's getting woozy.
Yeah, they seem to be unable to handle it when someone plays them on their turf, kinda like Big She a few minutes ago.

I'm not religious and they can't use their horribly stupid "tactic" of using the GOP (teats and boar hogs R Us) against me.

They do wobble, don't they?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208292 Aug 9, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they seem to be unable to handle it when someone plays them on their turf, kinda like Big She a few minutes ago.
I'm not religious and they can't use their horribly stupid "tactic" of using the GOP (teats and boar hogs R Us) against me.
They do wobble, don't they?
Fun stuff! That's why I like it here.
The Lady Doctor

Portland, OR

#208293 Aug 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on the God, Zeus can get pretty upset if you go after one of his human conquests

Does the "D" stand for DoucheBag?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#208294 Aug 9, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Poof schtick
You'd sell a million of 'em.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208295 Aug 9, 2013
The Lady Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the "D" stand for DoucheBag?
He gets that a lot. Not the most likable jackass in the corral is he?
In custody

Covina, CA

#208296 Aug 9, 2013
August 2013 - Florida teen who died in custody after being Tasered leaves family with questions.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208297 Aug 9, 2013
Poofter wrote:
<quoted text>Hey ya big dope, this thread is about same sex marriage......Take your poly bull sh!t to another thread.
No. Take your "I hate Frankie" schtick to one of the troll threads you made about me.

And then QUIT STALKING ME CREEP. Thank you.
Pitch a fit

Covina, CA

#208298 Aug 9, 2013
Loophole lets NSA search US emails, phone calls without warrant, says Guardian newspaper of the UK.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208299 Aug 9, 2013
I went down into the Grand Canyon once on a pack train of jackasses. These animals had distinct personalities none very pleasant. The one I got was the worst. Reminds me of Big D. Me and that jackass didn't get along. Making the trip hard for both of us!

And that's why I think Big D is a jackass. The End.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#208300 Aug 9, 2013
In custody wrote:
August 2013 - Florida teen who died in custody after being Tasered leaves family with questions.
You leave us with questions too, Emo.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208301 Aug 9, 2013
In custody wrote:
When I was a kid growing up in New York the cops took you out behind a dumpster and gave you a little tune up with the night stick if you acted up. Not a taser.

A few well placed bonks with the stick and you suddenly want to do good and stop screwing around. No tasers. No court dates. And you respected the cop and he respected you if you stayed that way.

Bring back neighborhood cops who know and live in the neighborhood.
More BS

Covina, CA

#208302 Aug 9, 2013
More BS coming back to from BS.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208303 Aug 9, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You leave us with questions too, Emo.
That one's a real fruitcake with nuts and raisins. He posts the same nonsense on many threads. Sometimes he'll personalize it for important celebrities and dignitaries. Like us.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#208304 Aug 9, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#208306 Aug 9, 2013
More BS wrote:
More BS coming back to from BS.
Have you suffered a stroke, Emo? At times you babble like Joanie Baloney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff`s Race In Yuba County Apr 16 Roudy 1
News Two wounded in shooting at south side of OrovilleA (May '09) Apr 7 Mechelle williams 13
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) Mar 29 myopinion 101
News PG&E plans low-level flights this week over But... Mar 28 Mann Avenue 1
News Egbert convicted of second-degree murder (Oct '08) Mar 27 a disgusted class... 8
North Sierra Wine Trail - Oroville Mar 27 howefortunate 1
News Boys and Girls Club comes to juvenile hall (Nov '07) Mar 26 Kayla Foster 6

Oroville Jobs

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages