Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Long Beach, CA

#207457 Aug 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"look at"
Too funny! What a dope.
Yes, "look at", as in gaze upon with my eyes while comprehending the ridiculous posts that trolls such as yourself posted.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207458 Aug 5, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, "look at", as in gaze upon with my eyes while comprehending the ridiculous posts that trolls such as yourself posted.
"Duh. I go to work then I come home and look at Topix. Duh."

Sad for you you have to work. Bet it's menial too. And low paying. And your boss is mean to you. Too funny!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207459 Aug 5, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, and no. You are a pathetic troll.
You are a stupid childish pathetic troll! Nanananana!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207460 Aug 5, 2013
Ah good times! Think I'll sleep in tomorrow. Or not. Whatever I feel like! No boss. No worries. Got it made.

guest will be at his job at the car wash getting all soggy and waterlogged. Too funny!
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#207461 Aug 5, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
The illnesses you listed are disorders that cause the sufferer distress (except for discomania--totally stupid). Homosexuality is not a disorder that results in distress. There are those who suffer distress as a result of societal discrimination. Remove the discriminatory behavior and the distress will be disappear.
I think that homophobia is curable with education. It's a condition that is disappearing. And with time it will be gone.
If homosexed weren't stressed by their disorder why do they try so hard to feel accepted? Your disorder will never let you feel adequate in society. Shows you're stressed, the discomania thing was a check, you lose.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207462 Aug 5, 2013
guest will look at Topix tomorrow after work.

"look at". Funny! Guess the moron can't read. he looks at it while his mom reads it for him.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#207463 Aug 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
He's nonophobic

Long Beach, CA

#207464 Aug 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Duh. I go to work then I come home and look at Topix. Duh."
Sad for you you have to work. Bet it's menial too. And low paying. And your boss is mean to you. Too funny!
I do not do menial work, and it is not low paying. That would be you. Oh wait, you mooch off the government and don't work? You have failed yet again you silly little troll.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207465 Aug 5, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not do menial work, and it is not low paying. That would be you. Oh wait, you mooch off the government and don't work? You have failed yet again you silly little troll.
Fail. Earned every dime and every dime was heavily taxed to support no-loads such as your mooching ass.

You could make something of your life too. But you didn't. And won't.

Scared of viruses and malware. Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207466 Aug 5, 2013
guest saw an interesting link but was too scared to click on it.

:|
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207467 Aug 5, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>He's nonophobic
Another moronic hohophobe. Thinks he's not a troll. Thinks I'll be sad and protest when he calls me a troll. That's why I like these silly jackasses!

Long Beach, CA

#207468 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail. Earned every dime and every dime was heavily taxed to support no-loads such as your mooching ass.
You could make something of your life too. But you didn't. And won't.
Scared of viruses and malware. Too funny!
I have never mooched off the government. I moved out when I was 18 and worked my way through school, troll. Did you? I thought not. I have made something of my life and probably pay more in taxes in a year than your entire income over a decade. You are a welfare troll who mooches off the taxpayers and has probably never worked a day in your life. You probably have some "disability" so you "can't work". Yeah right. If it wasn't for taxpayers such as myself, you would be living in the gutter or in a cardboard box on the sidewalk next to the sewer. Smile.

Long Beach, CA

#207469 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Another moronic hohophobe. Thinks he's not a troll. Thinks I'll be sad and protest when he calls me a troll. That's why I like these silly jackasses!
I never indicated in any way that I think you would be sad about anything I post on Topix. LOL. Really franklyn you should work on your reading comprehension. Smile. And get a gob, you lowlife loser. You are a waste of air.

Long Beach, CA

#207470 Aug 6, 2013
* job

Long Beach, CA

#207471 Aug 6, 2013
LOL
suzanne henderson

Placerville, CA

#207472 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax fruitcake.
I would like to quote to you some of our forefathers beliefs.
(1) George Washington First President of the U.S. quoted: "It is the duty of all nations to aknowledge the providence of Almighy God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor."
(2) Senate Judiciary Committee report, January 19, 1853 quoted: "We are a Christian people, not because the law demands it, not to gain exclusive benefits or to avoid legal disabilities, but from choice and education; and in a land thus universally Christian, what is to be expected, what desired, but that we shall pay due regard to Christianity?"
(3) John Jay: First Chief-Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court quoted: "The Bible is the best of all books, for it is the word of God and teaches us the way to be happy in this world and in the next. Continue therefore to read it and to regulate your life by its precepts." Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers, and it is the duty, as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian nation, to select and prefer Christians for their rulers."
(4) Joseph Story: U.S. Supreme Court Justice; Father of the American Jurisprudence, Placed on the Court by President James Madison quoted: "One of the beautiful boasts of our municipal jurisprudence is that Christianity is a part of the Common Law. There never has been a period in which the Common Law did not recognize Christianity as lying at its foundations. I verily believe Christianity necessary to the support of civil society."
(5) Benjamin Franklin: Signer of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution quoted: "I've lived, sir, a long time, and the longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this truth: That God governs in the affairs of men. If a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without his notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without His aid? We have been assured in the sacred writings that unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it. I firmly believe this, and I also believe that without His concurring aid, we shall succeed in this political building no better than the builders of Babel."
(6)House Judiciary Committee Report, March 27, 1854 quoted: "At the time of the adoption of the Constitution and the Amendments, the universal sentiment was that Christianity should be encouraged. In this age there can be no substitute for Christianity. That was the religion of the founders of the republic and they expected it to remain the religion of their descendants."
I quoted from 6 different sources on this subject of our forefathers and as I understand them, they believed in God and thought that Christianity should be the religion of this nation.

“"ENOUGH"”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#207473 Aug 6, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to quote to you some of our forefathers beliefs.
(1) George Washington First President of the U.S. quoted: "It is the duty of all nations to aknowledge the providence of Almighy God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor."
(2) Senate Judiciary Committee report, January 19, 1853 quoted: "We are a Christian people, not because the law demands it, not to gain exclusive benefits or to avoid legal disabilities, but from choice and education; and in a land thus universally Christian, what is to be expected, what desired, but that we shall pay due regard to Christianity?"
(3) John Jay: First Chief-Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court quoted: "The Bible is the best of all books, for it is the word of God and teaches us the way to be happy in this world and in the next. Continue therefore to read it and to regulate your life by its precepts." Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers, and it is the duty, as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian nation, to select and prefer Christians for their rulers."
(4) Joseph Story: U.S. Supreme Court Justice; Father of the American Jurisprudence, Placed on the Court by President James Madison quoted: "One of the beautiful boasts of our municipal jurisprudence is that Christianity is a part of the Common Law. There never has been a period in which the Common Law did not recognize Christianity as lying at its foundations. I verily believe Christianity necessary to the support of civil society."
(5) Benjamin Franklin: Signer of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution quoted: "I've lived, sir, a long time, and the longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this truth: That God governs in the affairs of men. If a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without his notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without His aid? We have been assured in the sacred writings that unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it. I firmly believe this, and I also believe that without His concurring aid, we shall succeed in this political building no better than the builders of Babel."
(6)House Judiciary Committee Report, March 27, 1854 quoted: "At the time of the adoption of the Constitution and the Amendments, the universal sentiment was that Christianity should be encouraged. In this age there can be no substitute for Christianity. That was the religion of the founders of the republic and they expected it to remain the religion of their descendants."
I quoted from 6 different sources on this subject of our forefathers and as I understand them, they believed in God and thought that Christianity should be the religion of this nation.
Sorry,but the fact remains that we are not a theocracy but we are in fact a secular nation where the Constitution trumps the bible in social matters! Please take your bible into the church of your choice,lock the doors and preach to the choir. We are a nation of many religious beliefs and non religious beliefs and we all have the right as Americans to worship or not to worship as we see fit. I have nothing against you believing what you want but please do not try to put YOUR religion off on me,it is again my choice not to listen or for you to make religious social laws from your bible!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#207474 Aug 6, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaddup with that "Big Brother is gonna get you" shit that your kind has brainwashed children with.
Scumbag cultist.
Rude and afraid of a old lady.

What's with that?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#207475 Aug 6, 2013
BASTA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry,but the fact remains that we are not a theocracy but we are in fact a secular nation where the Constitution trumps the bible in social matters! Please take your bible into the church of your choice,lock the doors and preach to the choir. We are a nation of many religious beliefs and non religious beliefs and we all have the right as Americans to worship or not to worship as we see fit. I have nothing against you believing what you want but please do not try to put YOUR religion off on me,it is again my choice not to listen or for you to make religious social laws from your bible!
So you have a voice and Christians don't?

That's called censorship. A violation of the very First Amendment.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#207476 Aug 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never mooched off the government. I moved out when I was 18 and worked my way through school, troll. Did you? I thought not. I have made something of my life and probably pay more in taxes in a year than your entire income over a decade. You are a welfare troll who mooches off the taxpayers and has probably never worked a day in your life. You probably have some "disability" so you "can't work". Yeah right. If it wasn't for taxpayers such as myself, you would be living in the gutter or in a cardboard box on the sidewalk next to the sewer. Smile.
Making your money in stocks?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oroville super Walmart project appeals consider... (Dec '10) Nov 13 mikmax 73
Historic Bridge Part of the Virginia Turnpike T... (Apr '14) Nov 5 American Gentlema... 2
Butte vows to defy unfunded mandates: Superviso... (Feb '09) Nov 1 backyard223 22
Gleaners hand out 5,000 pounds of salmom (Nov '10) Oct 25 kathy toledo 7
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) Oct '14 just cause 96
Marvin Markle (Mar '12) Oct '14 Happy 15
Review: Oroville Tacos Oct '14 Roy T 4
Oroville Dating
Find my Match

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oroville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oroville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:43 pm PST