Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#207132 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Me either. "Im still laughing man" links are probably as virus infested as he is.
Speaking of "infected" ... you didn't spread any syphilis during any of your playground excursions did you?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207133 Aug 4, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Right ... it's true because, well, you said so!
And you're a pedo with a prison record.
I just love using your logic!
OK. Suppose it's not true and as you stupidly believe, Obama likes the military more than Bush.

Would you feel better then spice boy?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#207134 Aug 4, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why we're doomed. Our kids are going to be handed a dessicated corpse. A withered husk.
What you do to a dessicated corpse with your withered husk is none of our business!

Were you a cellmate of Mrs. Frankie's by chance?
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#207135 Aug 4, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you have no problem with over a trillion dollars spent, thousands of allied troops dead and disabled, and hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqi troops, and innocent men, women, and children?
Don't forget all of the goodwill that the U.S. lost during this war. We are now seen as imperialists. More people want to kill Americans now than ever before.
And after all of that, Bush STILL wasn't able to bring the man who was the mastermind of 9/11 to justice.
I would think a former soldier would be a little more cautious with the expenditures of dollars and lives.
No .. Mrs. Frankie doesn't have a problem with that.

With underage children and law enforcement, yes? But not that.

See, that was all just Dubya's way of showing he cared!

During those rare times that he actually showed up for work!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207136 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Speaking of "taking the heat" molester, got any answer on that prison record?
Or any reason why you lied your ass off about Al Gore and though you could get away with it?
And your physical and mental disability is neither an excuse nor an answer.
We're still waiting ...
Sure. I have no prison record. In fact for a while I was a cop.

Al Gore claimed he "took the initiative and created the internet."

Wait in one hand, sh!t in the other and then come back and tell us which hand filled up faster kid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lights

Monrovia, CA

#207137 Aug 4, 2013
Get back in the refrigerator and watch the light go on and off.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207138 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>
What you do to a dessicated corpse with your withered husk is none of our business!
Were you a cellmate of Mrs. Frankie's by chance?
You are babbling kid. Grow up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#207139 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. It's not true and Obama likes the military more than Bush.
Feel better then spice boy?
Is that what you meant?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207140 Aug 4, 2013
Stain Glow wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, you changed Frankie's post...Still can't answer the question, probably can't even remember what it was, and your coming back for more. You are one stupid skid mark Pappy.
I'm sorry, son, but you're so eminently forgettable.

So what was your question?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207141 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why even bother responding to that fool, anymore?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207142 Aug 4, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was making one of my many jokes...
Homeland Security. They are the new Gestapo.
The new Stormtroopers are here. They are called the "Homeland Security Defense Force". It is the new Hitler Youth. It is one of the many steps being taken to seperate us from our children. They have 15 yr olds dressing up in riot gear and practicing maneuvers. I've never actually been afraid to type out what I want to say.
They have the new versions of Auschwitz and Belsen ready for us. And as soon as they can, they are going to place us under Martial Law and start to round us up.
It'll happen like this:
There will be a media blackout. All of our media will go silent. Then, we'll get the E.B.S. up on the TV and the radios. These will tell us that there is an emergency IN OUR AREA. We will be instructed to return to our homes and await further news. While we wait in our homes, without phones or internet or TV or radio, we will be isolated. So that we may not know that this is happening on a national scale. We will be led to believe that it is a local thing. The next phase will be to watch the U.N. forces, dressed as the National Guard, arrive in our neighborhoods. they will tell us of some kind kind of catastrophe that requires evacuation of our homes. We will be told that we will return to our homes later, but this will be a lie. We will not return to our homes. We will be shipped to a F.E.M.A. camp in our area, these are everywhere. There are at least 800 of these across America. All being tended as I post, even though the original OFFICIAl reason for their creation no longer exists. They were created for the internment of illegal aliens, pending deportation.(But we no longer deport illegals, we "welcome" these criminals now, as they have a purpose) We will be interred in these Concentration Camps. They will use U.N. Forces to accomplish this, as they will not risk using OUR military, too many patriots. After we are interred or being exterminated, they will give our houses to these "New" Americans (Didn't forget about them, did you? This was the purpose of which I spoke) These "New" Americans will run our machines and operate the infrastructure, all for $4 an hour, glad to have real jobs and with no thoughts or concerns for us, languishing in these camps. In fact, they will visit us on the weekends, taunting us from outside the fences, "Called me a 'wetback' did you?" and such. It will be the New American Pastime. This is what is coming our way.
And remember to thank the GOP.
Insurance scoffers

Monrovia, CA

#207143 Aug 4, 2013
Gary Clifford and Joseph Santoro of Glendora, California had better watch out for this trip up and not get caught either, since both are ex-cops and claiming mental or some kind of aliment that prevents them from being a cop but allows them a pension tax free for life.

A former New Jersey police officer has been stripped of his disability pension after he was seen on a TV show running after a monster truck and wrestling.

But Glendora's got them both.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207144 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>
You don't get to change the place you agreed to the last time you went this route.
Now go back and get it if you don't remember - THEN you can give me the dates and times you'll be anywhere but there.
Why do you guys always agree to something and then spin like a top to try to weasel out of what you agreed to when the guy you're trying to intimidate calls your bluff?
I'm still waiting for you to tell us what you're gonna do at the Big Meeting, shitferbrains.

You certainly won't do much after giving tongue to a .38 snub-nose.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207145 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.

There's always one loser in the crowd that's even worse than the rest, if that can be believed, and Rainbow Rambo is it, the Andrea Dworkin of Shitstains.

I have fun slapping the perverts around, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna be a nursemaid to somebody's love starved child. It can take its love pats elsewhere, like the "I save dead whales!" site.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207146 Aug 4, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Why even bother responding to that fool, anymore?
Agree. But he's kind of fun. I can't resist. Probably a kid. Acts like it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207147 Aug 4, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you have no problem with over a trillion dollars spent, thousands of allied troops dead and disabled, and hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqi troops, and innocent men, women, and children?
Don't forget all of the goodwill that the U.S. lost during this war. We are now seen as imperialists. More people want to kill Americans now than ever before.
And after all of that, Bush STILL wasn't able to bring the man who was the mastermind of 9/11 to justice.
I would think a former soldier would be a little more cautious with the expenditures of dollars and lives.
I didn't like the idea and correctly thought it was going to be a waste but I liked it that we kicked their ass handily as a warning to the rest of 'em. Obama is undoing all that. Look at the Middle East before and after Obama. The world has lost their respect for us, now Obama is making sure they lose their fear too.

You might think everything will be wonderful without war but you're wrong. We have been the most benevolent people in the history of the world. Wouldn't be possible without war. We wouldn't exist as a free country where you can be free to be gay. And play house legally.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207148 Aug 4, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and read, I did not vote for Obamma. Biden is a moron, are you related?
McCain, Palin......One heart attack and what do you have Palin as sitting PODUS, how frucked up is that?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5vPxQXYL5Z4XX
Go back and read, I never said you did moron.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dixie

Monrovia, CA

#207149 Aug 4, 2013
No more powdered milk for you either.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#207150 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. I have no prison record. In fact for a while I was a cop.
Al Gore claimed he "took the initiative and created the internet."
Wait in one hand, sh!t in the other and then come back and tell us which hand filled up faster kid.
Sure you do ...

And Clinton detests the military.

And Dubya loved the military.

And Gore invented the internet.

And you never report people or ever threaten to.

Yep, there's some real credibility for ya!
Dodgers

Monrovia, CA

#207151 Aug 4, 2013
Gary Clifford and Joseph Santoro of Glendora, California had better watch out for this trip up and not get caught either, since both are ex-cops and claiming mental or some kind of aliment that prevents them from being a cop but allows them a pension tax free for life.

A former New Jersey police officer has been stripped of his disability pension after he was seen on a TV show running after a monster truck and wrestling.

But Glendora's got both of them dodgers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 23 min Me O My O 7,969
Review: Oroville Tacos 10 hr Roy T 4
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Wed do it here 16,011
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
Leslie Bond sentenced to life in prison (Jul '10) Sep 23 RYGAR530 14
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
beating Sep 4 psychomike 1
Oroville Dating
Find my Match

Oroville Jobs

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oroville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oroville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]