Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201880 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207170 Aug 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
37 minutes and only 4 sets of negative smilies?
Hang your head in shame, Stain Boi.
Up to 9, and that's it. The limp wristed stain apparently ain't got what it takes.

I'm laughing at you, wheezer.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207171 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Well, not you.
You mean, "peacocking your bigotry" doesn't cut it?
Im still laughing man

Chicago, IL

#207172 Aug 4, 2013
[QUOTE who="Mrs. Frankie Rizzo"]<quoted text>
You never did tell us which hand filled up faster the last time you were waiting for something. The one you waited in or the one you sh!t in. I bet it was the latter eh, swizzlestick? Sure it was.[/QUOTE]

Unlike you, Mr's Frankie, I actually have something big enough to fill up my hands.

Don't be bitter!

Maybe, it'll grow? Who knows ...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#207173 Aug 4, 2013
"Such epi-marks are typically accrued early in development, as cells are programmed to become specific adult cell types. But, the researchers speculate, perhaps they could be inherited from a parent. Most epigenetic modifications are erased during development of germ cells and soon after fertilization so that cell lineages can be programmed with new epigenetic modifications. But if epi-marks that direct sexual development ARE NOT ERASED CORRECTLY (emphasis added), a mother could pass down epi-marks that direct female development to her son, resulting in an attraction to men, and vice versa for a father and his daughters, the researchers theorize."

http://www.the-scientist.com/
?articles.view/articleNo/33773 /title/Can-Epigenetics-Explain -Homosexuality-/

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Long Beach, CA

#207174 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You're gonna keep running with that one eh? Good luck.
...said the dopey troll who keeps posting the same lame little snipes over and over again.
Im still laughing man

Chicago, IL

#207175 Aug 4, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Institute for Economics & Peace, worldwide, terrorism is up 460% compared to the pe-9/11 world. Since the 2003 invasion of Iraq, terror attacks have quadrupled.
I'm watching an ABC news piece right now, which indicates that a terrorist attack threat by al Qaeda will be "big" and "strategically significant". These terrorists have learned to surgically implant bombs into the bodies of suicide bombers--making it near impossible for them to be detected.
So much for our "warning" by "kicking their ass".
No wonder Dubya tried to keep that NIE classified that said the Iraq war was NOT making the U.S. safer!

You know the one that was out for 6 months before members of congresss (like Republican Senate majority leader Bill Frist) even knew about it?

Yes, Dubya even his it from members of his own party!

That would be the same one that he eventually released a whole THREE (out of 30) pages of after the press got their hands on some of it.

It's almost as if he was trying to hide that for some reason.

Long Beach, CA

#207176 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What a moronic post.
Like all of yours.
Im still laughing man

Chicago, IL

#207177 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm working on a short story right now.
Is it about your p*nis?

Actually it's probably more of a fairy tale in your case!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207178 Aug 4, 2013
I see that Betty Bulldyke is here. Mommie and Unca Trayvawn haven't woken up at the shooting gallery.

Someone please slap the shit out of it and send it to bed.

Thanks.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207179 Aug 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean, "peacocking your bigotry" doesn't cut it?
HAR!HAR! I remember that one. Which hohophobe said it again, VeryVerbose?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207180 Aug 4, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it about your p*nis?
You're the expert. We'll defer to you on all matters penis.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Im still laughing man

Chicago, IL

#207181 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the expert. We'll defer to you on all matters penis.
That's what SHE said!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207182 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
HAR!HAR! I remember that one. Which hohophobe said it again, VeryVerbose?
They all smell alike, so I'm not certain, but I think it was the altered ego Joanie Baloney.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#207183 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Is it about your p*nis?
Oh, I see what you did there. That was a clever double entendre!!! "Fairy tale".

Well played, sir, well played.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207184 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe, it'll grow? Who knows ...
That's the spirit! You can always dream. I don't have to.

But this is not a biggest d!ck contest fruitloops. Calm down. Save it for your daddy/husband. Did you have some sort of an argument? Are you ever going to get around to it kid? You bore us.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207185 Aug 4, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see what you did there. That was a clever double entendre!!! "Fairy tale".
I'm glad he's on your side!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207186 Aug 4, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you clap your hands in simple minded glee whenever someone pulls the eye rolling "you're in the closet" routine, Brainiac?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207187 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Unlike you, Mr's Frankie, I actually have something big enough to fill up my hands.
Yeah, I've been constipated for 2 days! Lucky you. But I don't do it in my hand. You shouldn't either. No plumbing in your shack?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Plishing it deeper

Covina, CA

#207188 Aug 4, 2013
All we need children are 120,000 more screwed up posts to put over the top of 200,000...
Rocky Hudsony

Los Angeles, CA

#207189 Aug 4, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you have no problem with over a trillion dollars spent, thousands of allied troops dead and disabled, and hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqi troops, and innocent men, women, and children?
Don't forget all of the goodwill that the U.S. lost during this war. We are now seen as imperialists. More people want to kill Americans now than ever before.
And after all of that, Bush STILL wasn't able to bring the man who was the mastermind of 9/11 to justice.
I would think a former soldier would be a little more cautious with the expenditures of dollars and lives.
Blah blah blah! And no.. I have no interest in you sexually. I prefer black guys. They treat me like a princess, and for that I let them do me bareback.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mediocrity rules Sep 16 jobo 1
Anyone know abbi mendoza, 40 years old (Jul '15) Aug 25 Melissa95988 7
News Man shot multiple times in Berry Creek a disputea (Dec '16) Jul '17 Rhino 4
News Homeless ousted from camp (Feb '09) Jul '17 TownWitch 93
FYI: Cali residents are entitled to payments wh... Jun '17 Chico Bandito 1
News Early-morning fire destroys Bucks Lake Lodge (Jan '10) Jun '17 Missey 24
News A a safea space to shoot up: Worth a try in Cal... Jun '17 Jane 1

Oroville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages