Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,933)

Showing posts 178,641 - 178,660 of200,225
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lommom

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

We are not at 200,000 yet but keep posting your dribble anyway, PS it's free!

A free toilet hole donut for all you poster's.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!! SS couples can be married. The state has already said so. And it's the state, not your little religious cult, that officiates marriage. The state trumps your opinion and they trump your imaginary authority!!!! Sucks to be a dolt like you!!
<quoted text>
LOL!! So now you speak for Christ?!!! LOL!!!! Your hubris is HILARIOUS!!!!
Sod off you stupid, ridiculous troll!!! You're pathetic!!! And I say that as I giggle hilariously at you insignificance!!!!!
Sensible people will not accept a piece of paper that disputes what we all know.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Same sex marriage is about civil rights and freedom//I know you Nazi fascist religious turds ahte that so why not move to Iran you would fit in there hitler boy..
A very childish post. I give it a "D-".
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't answer questions, he simply avoids them and then asks the same stock three over and over as if they have never been addressed before.
Most of us simply scroll over his posts because he isn't worth the time. His intent isn't discussion, it's about attention.
Another fine example of how you lie. another response to another greybox post. Even though you posted that you do not read them. Don't bother to respond. I know you just read this.
And, that's all that counts.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from the queen of stupid and the princess of failure. Priceless.
You shouldn't pick on childre....never mind. Have at it.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What are your balls doing in his court stud?
Frank! The "Own-Meister"!
Owning all of the fools.....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't a frickin' clue as to what that meant.
It meant that the silly old tool was trying to invent some old cobblers in order to counter an established idiom. It meant that he had nothing.
Like when he says that we are admitting defeat at some or other time.
What he REALLY meant was that the posts that he doesn't respond to are the posts in which he was losing and avoided an answer. Like when I post those links of polls that CLEARLY show him to be lying. He doesn't even acknowledge the posts. That is the true sign of defeat.
He looks away....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ever going to tell us how you and your husband have biological children together or are you giving up on that lie?
I explained that one. He and his other half threw some "genetic material" on the back of their adopted victim, and rubbed it, real good. Like being a "blood brother", except it was a "sperm son"...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No such law. That is an opinion not law.
That is your erroneous opinion.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom and equality always wins...I cant lose since I am on the side of right. Now don't act like a Nazi and wont call you one.
Say, boi, don't you get it? We don't give a flying f**k what you say...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
If at end of my life I find out your cults god is real I willt ell him what I think of him...NAMELY HE IS A VILE NASTY MEAN PILE OF CRAP...
Spoken like a true child...
Don't forget to put your finger in His face....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So I stand for freedom and equality and justice for all and that makes me a Nazi how??????
Yes. It does. The Nazis also attempted to supress any dissenting opinions.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So I stand for freedom and equality and justice for all and that makes me a Nazi how??????
They, also, used propaganda to brainwash the entire German population. Didn't you cover any of this in the 4th grade?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on
Anyone that disagrees with the laws they want to force onto others is a Nazi ;)
And they claim to be for small less intrusive government, but push for exactly the opposite.
Excuse me, liar. You guys were the ones crying "WAHHH Thay won't accept us! Make them accept us!! WAHHH!" And then, you needed the government to FORCE us to accept it, but we don't. Those polls that you so studiously ignored showed that. So, don't go all hypocrite again, with that balderdash about how it was US who used the government, it was your side, simpering and bitter that people wouldn't grant any validity to the unholy and unnatural union of 2 of the same gender. You pushed bigger, more intrusive government.
God, you're like Obammy, claiming that he is on the side of the people, while working against us.

And this bit of bullshyte: "Anyone that disagrees with the laws they want to force onto others is a Nazi" is sheer lunacy. the REAL Nazi forced the majority ogf the population to accept their control, even though they were a minority. A minority that used subversion and infiltration to assume power. So, shuddup unless you can post the truth, we "won't stand for your [tynary](should read 'tyranny')"
Got it? Good!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
Every reply from Joanah is a typical gay reply. So don't take offense you all !!
Jonah is a shyte-fly. I pay little attention to it, except to make note of its lies. Like the lie about not reading posts in greyboxes...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me read this back to you
You raised your families in a hate filled environment, belittling anyone different than yourselves and are upset that your children are abandoning the hatred and spite that you taught them.
That you taught them to hate, and they just are not hating the way you taught them too
poor you
But you...you raised yours in a godless, topsy-turvy world for the sole purpose of appeasing your corporate masters. You sold your own into ignorance for a buck..
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
And again your a child and wont answer the question..REASON????????? Is that you know you got nothing but hate and bigotry....You lose good bye.
Beat feet, b!tch, scram...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want big government control of private lives??????
Go back to your coloring books, sonnie...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D's anti religious secular left leaning lens is not removable or correctable.
If he did, he'd lose his job, and his phone, his corporate owners would not like for him to try that...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, it seems I hit a nerve with you. The truth hurts huh sweetie?
Tell yourself that, if it feels good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 178,641 - 178,660 of200,225
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oroville Discussions

Search the Oroville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 38 min erasers 4,858
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 40 min sloading 7,817
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 3 hr The right is wrong 2,225
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Fri This topics peaked 15,911
6,300 sign petition of support for Mendocino Co... Jul 5 Here Is One 1
City appoints new fire chief (Aug '09) Jun 24 Larry Lawrence 32
Marysville Mobile Home Parks Worried About Pote... Jun 18 Ernestina Gama spc 28 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••