Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201854 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Big D

Modesto, CA

#205957 Jul 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you how it will hurt most heteros. We devoted out time to raise our families in a traditional moral hetero upbringing, showing how to respect the opposite sex and showing how to carry on by reproducing a moral society. That is now being challenged and destroyed by homos who have been deffective from birth. Todays homo took it all the way, no pun intended to reverse the morality taught by our forfathers. I know you won't accept this reply becuase your head is either in the sand or up your boifriends behind. You homos are always asking for scientific proof or facts that you make up and live by. I just see what's going on around me and that is proof enough for me, end of story
Let me read this back to you

You raised your families in a hate filled environment, belittling anyone different than yourselves and are upset that your children are abandoning the hatred and spite that you taught them.

That you taught them to hate, and they just are not hating the way you taught them too

poor you
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#205958 Jul 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax fruitloops.
Typical gay reply

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#205959 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
This is only name I have used....AND QUESTION IS..........HOW IS SAME SEX MARRIAGE BEING LEGAL GOING TO HURT YOU OR ANYONE??
can you be an adult and answer that
How would polygamy being legal "GOING TO HURT YOU OR ANYONE??"

The question is, "How will a fundamental social change like ssm impact society?".
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#205960 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So I stand for freedom and equality and justice for all and that makes me a Nazi how??????
Oh yeah, here we go again, another hohophobe beats its chest about irrational human conceits and shouts about being known for its works.

Strangely Christian, wouldn't you say?

"freedom and equality and justice for all" is a steaming pile of tween inability to accept the harsh realities of Life.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#205961 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You raised your families in a hate filled environment, belittling anyone different than yourselves and are upset that your children are abandoning the hatred and spite that you taught them.
That you taught them to hate, and they just are not hating the way you taught them too
poor you
Take off the Big Denial glasses first that filter whatever one reads through a anti religious secular left leaning lens. Now reread it again.

See.....much clearer now....less angst on the part if the reader.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#205962 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
If at end of my life I find out your cults god is real I willt ell him what I think of him...NAMELY HE IS A VILE NASTY MEAN PILE OF CRAP...
lol, by then you will have been turned into an even bigger piece of crap, too old to say or do anything bisides lay in the hole you vistited so frequently. lol
Huh

Faribault, MN

#205964 Jul 31, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
How would polygamy being legal "GOING TO HURT YOU OR ANYONE??"
The question is, "How will a fundamental social change like ssm impact society?".
And again your a child and wont answer the question..REASON????????? Is that you know you got nothing but hate and bigotry....You lose good bye.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#205965 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So no real harm just in your head BS....Got it.
I'm just telling it like I see it in real life. You just won't accept another fact of life, because it's coming from a hetero with a moral and normal upbringing , typical gay reply.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205967 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
never posted one lie...Prove I did,.
Prove you didn't. Prove I did.

Or better yet stop being a fool and stop falsely calling people liars.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#205968 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
poor you
lol .. another dumb homo that can't read.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205969 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
If at end of my life I find out your cults god is real I willt ell him what I think of him...NAMELY HE IS A VILE NASTY MEAN PILE OF CRAP...
Sure you will tough guy. Sure.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205970 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So I stand for freedom and equality and justice for all and that makes me a Nazi how??????
By your attitude.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205971 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
This is only name I have used....AND QUESTION IS..........HOW IS SAME SEX MARRIAGE BEING LEGAL GOING TO HURT YOU OR ANYONE??
can you be an adult and answer that
You never posted a lie, eh? Priceless.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#205972 Jul 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just telling it like I see it in real life. You just won't accept another fact of life, because it's coming from a hetero with a moral and normal upbringing , typical gay reply.
You gave no fact just opinion based on a religous cult belief...SO A BELIEF WITHIN A BELIEF..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205973 Jul 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
Every reply from Joanah is a typical gay reply. So don't take offense you all !!
Joanie Baloney is very angry.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#205974 Jul 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want big government control of private lives??????
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205975 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
poor you
Yeah, sure. That's what he said. You lie like a rug.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205976 Jul 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical gay reply
You'd know. I'll defer to you on all matters gay.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205977 Jul 31, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Take off the Big Denial glasses first that filter whatever one reads through a anti religious secular left leaning lens. Now reread it again.
See.....much clearer now....less angst on the part if the reader.
Big D's anti religious secular left leaning lens is not removable or correctable.
POOF

Cambridge, IL

#205978 Jul 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Moron. I see that you still are unable to locate your arse, with both hands.

God Bless, Morons

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News of our Past: Lake Brown was possible name ... 13 hr RiccardoFire 8
News Mosquito fogging planned Tuesday night on south... Jul 27 Here Is One 1
Media lies Jul 24 Usa 5
News City wants Oroville Inn in receivership (Dec '10) Jul 21 Girlabouttown 14
News Oroville man pleads guilty to molesting girl (Apr '10) Jul 13 kjk822 8
News Egbert convicted of second-degree murder (Oct '08) Jul 13 Tammi 6
Anyone know abbi mendoza, 40 years old Jul 4 Melissa95988 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages