Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201864 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204185 Jul 22, 2013
Equality.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204186 Jul 22, 2013
"Too Right" was my temporary sock puppet, used to check that my posts were going through.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#204187 Jul 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong again, as legally married as you or I or anyone else.
still trying to cope? Try your standard tactic, when you canít face reality, run to your fantasy
I cope just fine. In fact, it's easy.

A married couple and a ss couple. Who do I believe, you, or my eyes?

Do you know how silly you look pretending no one sees?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204188 Jul 22, 2013
Little EMO, dishing out visual insults. Has nothing to say.

Location hidden

#204189 Jul 22, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Procreation isn't the real issue. The real issue is mismatched parts.
That was good!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204190 Jul 22, 2013
More Luckies. NOW!!!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204191 Jul 22, 2013
Do it!!!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204192 Jul 22, 2013
Leave no post un-Luckied.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204193 Jul 22, 2013
Have some work to get caught up on.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204194 Jul 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That was good!
Thanks, KiMare, I didn't expect it to get a nod, my little one-liners aren't as good as the longer ones, but why waste time?
:-D
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204195 Jul 22, 2013
I just figured to give the Lucky Charm fairy some work to do...
:D

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204196 Jul 22, 2013
I just don't understand why they want to argue with us. It's like watching 5 yr olds argue the hammering of a round peg into a square hole into being the finest form of accomplishment and achievement. Anyone can do it, with enough grunting and hammering, but it is plainly not right.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#204197 Jul 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but would that be a bad thing if I did? I don't think so, you shouldn't either.
Why do you guys think that we are trying to insult you when we ask questions like this? I wasn't trying to insult you. In fact, just after I posted my comment last night I thought, "Oh dammit!! I should have added 'welcome'!"

Knoxville, TN

#204198 Jul 22, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Procreation isn't the real issue. The real issue is mismatched parts.
I wish you would seriously consider what you said...

If gay men can enjoy one another's company, why is that a problem?

You say that it's OK to be lesbian. Do their parts not match?

Just because gay sex isn't interesting to you, can't you just allow for the possibility that gay men know what works for them?

I'm being serious here. Please try not to give a "one-line" zinger as a response. Give it some thought...

Knoxville, TN

#204199 Jul 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That was good!
Why do you agree with him when he makes a comment a little later that supports lesbians?

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#204200 Jul 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That was good!
But isn't in interesting that ONLY people like you reduce love, marriage, and family life to body parts?

The rest of us think it's so much more important and complicated than simple genitalia.

“Sara for Fun (( M 2 F ))”

Since: Aug 10

Bahrain

#204201 Jul 22, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you would seriously consider what you said...
If gay men can enjoy one another's company, why is that a problem?
You say that it's OK to be lesbian. Do their parts not match?
Just because gay sex isn't interesting to you, can't you just allow for the possibility that gay men know what works for them?
I'm being serious here. Please try not to give a "one-line" zinger as a response. Give it some thought...
It's a dilemma since eternity and will not find a solution just to give way to livelihoods in peace with a society that accepts such a same-sex marriage, do we civilized society?
Amy

Fullerton, CA

#204202 Jul 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't know that I am a lesbian trapped in a straight man...
And you obviously don't know you're mentally ill. If that were true, then you must have an anal fixation, no wonder gay men frighten you so.

Location hidden

#204203 Jul 22, 2013
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
And you obviously don't know you're mentally ill. If that were true, then you must have an anal fixation, no wonder gay men frighten you so.
Pointing out an obvious medical fact means I have an Amal fixation? How gay. However, it is worse than that I am a genetic chimera and a hermaphrodite, look it up. Literally a lesbian trapped on a straight man.

Location hidden

#204204 Jul 22, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you agree with him when he makes a comment a little later that supports lesbians?
Because he accurately points out a physical fact that exposes the mating behavior defect of homosexuality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Sleeves Bandit' is caught in Northern California (Apr '09) Aug 28 Griswold 7
News Randy Barrett becomes Oroville's new postmaster (Jan '09) Aug 26 Paycheck 9
News County behavioral health budget cuts mean loss ... (Jun '08) Aug 13 deltawave 7
News Spread of fire in Palermo stopped; barn, severa... Aug 12 Mary 1
News Leslie Bond sentenced to life in prison (Jul '10) Aug 8 ImThe1UAllLove2Ha... 15
here fron bakersfield looking to meet single girls Aug 5 Alonzo Ledbetter 2
News News of our Past: Lake Brown was possible name ... Jul '15 RiccardoFire 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages