Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
175,861 - 175,880 of 200,369 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is moot, but it is fun watching people squirm when they canít direct other peopleís lives as they so desperately want to do. Of course they donít want others directing their own lives, hypocrites to the core.
That's why I am here too! For fun. But I wasn't so silly to call this thread moot and then stay and keep posting on it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>it sure got him angry about it. Or was he a woman before and after having the kids got the sex change so he can become a homosexual? LOL....very strange.
I am really curious but I suspect he cannot tell us how it is so, because it is not so.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>"creepy"?
Yes, creepy. I brought up being a biological father. From there you wanted to know medical information pertaining to my children and my husband. Yes, that's creepy.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't bring it up in the first place and was curious about how that can happen.
I brought it up to demonstrate how stupid KiMare is. You see, unlike most of you morons, I like to use specifics in order to support my statements.

If you are curious how sperm and eggs lead to fertilization, you might enroll in a night class on biology, or try a library.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
I was curious how 2 gays guys DNA could be linked on a child.
Who said 2 gays[sic] guys DNA was linked on the child? No one.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry if I don't keep up on how to make a baby without the normal methods.
You don't keep up on much of anything. That's evident from your posts.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
...Thank you for reminding me why I stopped reading your posts. I appreciate it.
Jonah1 said, after reading his post.
Polyp Cam

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Joanie Stain 1 wrote:
An example of your complete lack of comprehensive ability.
With this sphincter, I thee wed....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, a relative of you or your partner was a surrogate who twice gave up her child to a pretend half of a family. I'm sure the children will understand when they realize what happened.
It is interesting that you make the information discrete. Even you realize most people find that reprehensible.
We must guess since Joanie won't tell us so that is the most plausible scenario to me too.
Polyp Cam

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Stain Plus 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
From there I demonstrated how ridiculously mentally defective you are.
Love

Lookit the two of us

Sphincters

In many ways....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to use specifics in order to support my statements.
Cool! So then give us the specifics on how two men have biological children together.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, creepy. I brought up being a biological father. From there you wanted to know medical information pertaining to my children and my husband. Yes, that's creepy.
<quoted text>
I brought it up to demonstrate how stupid KiMare is. You see, unlike most of you morons, I like to use specifics in order to support my statements.
If you are curious how sperm and eggs lead to fertilization, you might enroll in a night class on biology, or try a library.
<quoted text>
Who said 2 gays[sic] guys DNA was linked on the child? No one.
<quoted text>
You don't keep up on much of anything. That's evident from your posts.
So in other words a female relative was involved. Is she the birth mother as well, or simply the egg donor? Was a womb rented?
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Good statements as to why our society is going to hell (darn, for you religious bigots let me rephrase that) is becoming morally disfunctional. Once again, for you religious bigots look up the definition of morals, it is neither decided by religion nor legal standards, it is decided by society. We live in a 'society', your personal pleasures do not mean crap! Look up the definition of homosexual, people who enjoy sex with another of the same sex. Being homo means nothing more that enjoying having sex with another (we'll assume another human) of the same sex. The definition says nothing about love, family, social or intellectual interaction, child rearing (not rear-ending) for personal gratification, or any thing other that sex with another of the same sex. So basically, if you are not bum banging or bush munching or any other 'sexual gratification' with another of the same sex you basically are not homosexual. I can love my car, or love my mother or father, or love my kids, or my cat or dog etc. that love does not make me homo, if I bang any one of them, then I am a sexual degenerate. Now I am sure all you homos will try and change the definition of homosexual now like you try to change the ' true and original' definition of marriage, that is how you cope with reality by not accepting it. You are messed up! Your reasons are to try and convince everyone you are o.k. just so you will feel better about yourselves. If you were o.k. with your true selves you wouldn't care about what others thought about you. But you don't, and probably never will.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Polyp Cam wrote:
<quoted text>
With this sphincter, I thee wed....
Only if the wedding ring was brown.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What we are curious about is where the eggs came from in your children's cases.
Polyp Cam

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
Good statements as to why our society is going to hell (darn, for you religious bigots let me rephrase that) is becoming morally disfunctional. Once again, for you religious bigots look up the definition of morals, it is neither decided by religion nor legal standards, it is decided by society. We live in a 'society', your personal pleasures do not mean crap! Look up the definition of homosexual, people who enjoy sex with another of the same sex. Being homo means nothing more that enjoying having sex with another (we'll assume another human) of the same sex. The definition says nothing about love, family, social or intellectual interaction, child rearing (not rear-ending) for personal gratification, or any thing other that sex with another of the same sex. So basically, if you are not bum banging or bush munching or any other 'sexual gratification' with another of the same sex you basically are not homosexual. I can love my car, or love my mother or father, or love my kids, or my cat or dog etc. that love does not make me homo, if I bang any one of them, then I am a sexual degenerate. Now I am sure all you homos will try and change the definition of homosexual now like you try to change the ' true and original' definition of marriage, that is how you cope with reality by not accepting it. You are messed up! Your reasons are to try and convince everyone you are o.k. just so you will feel better about yourselves. If you were o.k. with your true selves you wouldn't care about what others thought about you. But you don't, and probably never will.
Did anyone actually read that gay unformatted AOL crap?
In the Q

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Next poster the last one was a complete idiot.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the post where I'm wanting to know medical information pertaining your children? I simply wanted to know how 2 gay guys can have both their DNA on a child. I don't want to know anything about the kids. Why you so scared bro? "My husband and my children are genetically linked to both of us." Can you explain that?
Polyp Cam

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

In the Q wrote:
Next poster the last one was a complete idiot.
It's a shame that more of us don't take you seriously.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Holy damn! I've just seen that shitferbrains Al Sharpton, and he's definitely got AIDS. He looks like a walking cadaver.

I'm laughing at that race baiting extortionist. What went around came around.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually what you stated was this:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/san-diego/TH6FC2NT...
From there I demonstrated how ridiculously mentally defective you are.
You didn't know that?
I made both statements in regards to different points.

They are both accurate.

Idiot.
The Original Fry Cook

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Let's see if the diehard liberal shitstains with crushing white guilt can reconcile this:

JEANTEL WARNED ZIMMERMAN COULD BE GAY RAPIST
TRAYVON: NOT THAT KIND OF WAY
Tue Jul 16 2013 11:55:00 ET

Last night Trayvon Martin's friend Rachel Jeantel gave CNN her first interview since testifying in the George Zimmerman murder trial.

Jeantel opened up and let loose on the murder case that gripped that nation.

She explained to CNN's Piers Morgan how she warned her childhood friend that Zimmerman -- could be a gay rapist!

MORGAN: You felt that there was no doubt in your mind from what Trayvon was telling you on the phone about the creepy ass cracka and so on, that he absolutely believed that George Zimmerman, this man, you didn't know who he was at the time, but this man, was pursuing him?

JEANTEL: Yes.

MORGAN: And he was freaked out by it?

JEANTEL: Yes. Definitely after I say may be a rapist, for every boy, for every man, every -- who's not that kind of way, seeing a grown man following them, would they be creep out?

She continued:

"And people need to understand, he didn't want that creepy ass cracker going to his father or girlfriend's house to go get -- mind you, his little brother was there. You know -- now, mind you, I told you -- I told Trayvon it might have been a rapist."
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>In what state can you find polygamy legal? The question is this Frank, who are the people arguing for polygamy and on what base.
Jizzy, are you are saying that polygamy should be illegal because it's illegal?

Jizzy, the question is why do you wish to keep polygamy illegal? It's a simple question really Jizzy. The answer is not "because it's illegal" Stop being such a moron Jizzy.

Jizzy, the people arguing for it are polyamorists and the "base" is marriage equality Jizzy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Oroville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••